🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If one grain of rice was worth $100,000.....

The question is.....

With all that wealth concentrated in so few, why do we continue to provide them subsidies and incentives to hoard more?
None of his money is hoarded it's mostly in the stock market and banks where it is used by other people to create some wealth of their own
You forgot to add buying politicians and government regulators to make sure he makes more billions for himself.

Proof?

And who is at fault for politicians being bought off?

It's the politicians fault that's who

How much rice is Jeff Bezos worth?

Shows how much immense wealth the one percent control

how many people does he employ???

Not even REMOTELY close to how many people have lost their jobs from the many, many businesses closed losing to them.

Business evolves.

I bet you think we should still be making button hooks because all those people lost their jobs when shoelaces were invented.

What about all those people who used to make 8 track tape cassettes? We should not have allowed them to lose their jobs either right?

Not even REMOTELY close to how many people have lost their jobs from the many, many businesses closed losing to them.

Business evolves.

I bet you think we should still be making button hooks because all those people lost their jobs when shoelaces were invented.

What about all those people who used to make 8 track tape cassettes? We should not have allowed them to lose their jobs either right?

Yeah!!.... that is exactly what i said!!!..... said no one.

Business evolves.

People whine about businesses evolving.

Businesses close when things evolve. They always have and they always will.

Get over it.

Business evolves.

Get over it.

Yeah!!.... you are so right... I should grovel at your pure brilliance.
Said no one.

:rolleyes:

Business evolves.

Get over it.

Yeah!!.... you are so right... I should grovel at your pure brilliance.
Said no one.

:rolleyes:

Whiners never say much of anything worth listening to.

The question is.....

With all that wealth concentrated in so few, why do we continue to provide them subsidies and incentives to hoard more?
None of his money is hoarded it's mostly in the stock market and banks where it is used by other people to create some wealth of their own
You forgot to add buying politicians and government regulators to make sure he makes more billions for himself.

Proof?

Yeah it’s news to some. Sorry to blow up your fairy tale.

When the Democrat party capitalized on people's fright over covid to begin it's war on small business, my first thoughts were to ask " who does this benefit?"

his name was at the very top of my list.

The question is.....

Proof?

No disagreement here. Thank you.

This might shock you, but if the lights went out worldwide due to some economic catastrophe, Bezos would as broke as the rest of us. Whatever physical global assets he has would be seized by the respective locals worldwide.

You're jealous of meaningless electronic digits on a hard drive.

If you make enough to support yourself and your family, you shouldn't be so angry. Apparently you do make enough on your own to post on these forums an average of 50-70 times per day (210,000 messages divided by 3650 days approx equal to =50-70 messages per day).

I have never held a grudge against successful people. They are often much smarter and work harder than unsuccessful people.

Maybe you should have worked harder in life or been smarter. It's a thought. :)

Rightists coming to the defence of Bezos.

Too funny.

And such hypocrisy.

I don't give a fuck about Bezos. The thread isn't about the man or what he stands for. It's a pussy cry baby thread cause "He's got too much money." :lol:

Make your own money you fucking pussies and stop envying people who are more successful. Jesus, maybe get a real fucking job and stop trying to confiscate what other people have worked hard to make.

I have never held a grudge against successful people. They are often much smarter and work harder than unsuccessful people.

Maybe you should have worked harder in life or been smarter. It's a thought. :)

I don’t question his wealth

Only question why our system jumps through hoops to help him make more. Why should taxpayers subsidize Amazon HQ?

We should be standing up for workers

Uncle Ben must be the richest mo-fo in The Universe.

200617-uncle-bens-rice-se-206p_e1b4b65ba45d557c495d8d199ca30235.jpg

With all those grains of rice that Bezos has......
Why does he need taxpayers to subsidize Amazon Headquarters?

He doesn't but he'd be stupid not to try.

Why do taxpayers allow their elected officials to give tax breaks to businesses?

Forum List

Back