If only Abraham Lincoln had understood and obeyed the Constitution

All men created equal....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa try and understand or research the true meaning of that historical term. Here let me help you.........................................The meaning of Thomas Jefferson's "all men are created equal" – Matt Brundage

Well allow me to retort.

Martin Luther King Jr. on The Declaration of Independence - America Comes Alive

This is a dream. It’s a great dream.

“The first saying we notice in this dream is an amazing universalism. It doesn’t say, ‘some men’; it says ‘all men.’ It doesn’t say ‘all white men’; it says ‘all men,’ which includes black men. It does not say ‘all Gentiles’; it says ‘all men,’ which includes Jews. It doesn’t say ‘all Protestants’; it says ‘all men,’ which includes Catholics. It doesn’t even say ‘all theists and believers’; it says ‘all men,’ which includes humanists and agnostics.”

“Never before in the history of the world has a sociopolitical document expressed in such profound, eloquent and unequivocal language the dignity and the worth of human personality. The American dream reminds us—and we should think about it anew on this Independence Day—that every man is an heir of the legacy of dignity and worth.”

Martin Luther King was a pervert, fraud, plagairist and even Jackie Kennedy concurred.

FBI Reveals How Martin Luther King Allegedly Had All-night Church Minister S*x Orgy - 247 Nigeria News Update

Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

No we get it. You are acting like what you are saying is something new. It's not. It's what confederate leaders said. Then Hitler regurgitated it, then south African apartheid spit it out.

And every once in a while those that make these claims aren't total pussies and step up in public and push. And the world joins in and culls the retards from the face of the planet and yall shut up for 30 or so years. We vet it. You are one of the pussy ones rehashing the same bs and thinking its something new.

But you don't seem to be remembering here.. don't you remember last night. Walking into lie after lie after lie... again and again, until it was so bad you were trying to pull little quotes from slaves saying it was hell?

Life on the plantation was a bountiful life for the darkies..............Plantation Life

xcotton-plantation-on-the-Mississippi-currier-ives-1884.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nlD00Ccysr.jpg

The Yankee problem in American History....which one sees frequentlly exhibited on this thread by people with little knowledge and less understanding of past and present day truths.

The Yankee Problem In American History

Which came first slavery or racial justification for enslaving an entire race in perpetuity?

Slavery of course. Keeping an entire race enslaved? They had to give the people a reason for it to be, so racism was taught. That teaching still lingers.

Slavery has existed for thosands of years and still exists...not all negroes were enslaved. There were free negroes and there were even negroes who owned slaves. More whites were enslaved on the barbary coast than negroes down south. Slavery is much more complex than you could possibly imagine.

main-qimg-52302824ec7f524d164d0e2917ad5cc3.webp

Last edited:
You sound a lot like one of those California liberals burning copies of the bill of rights saying they shouldn't have to listen to the 2nd amendment and California should ban all guns.

See I'm not for picking and choosing what parts of the Constitution I like and will believe in and what parts I ignore. It's an all or nothing package as far as I am concerned, even if I personally may not like a part of it.
You sound like a total idiot, but statists always are.

You would do well in an Orwellian world and you would gladly execute people like me.
Damn you are just bound and determined to shit all over the US Constitution. Sorry.. enjoy your sad lives.
Can you admit that Lincoln shit all over the Constitution? if you can't, your prove yourself an idiot.

Sure... but only if we rip it up first and make that secession a legal one. Since it wasn't, Lincoln was facing traitors in a rebellion.

You are stuck in a catch 22 there. The only way for you to say those acts were unconstitutional... is to destroy the constitution. No matter how many times you talk in circles, that's not changing
Okay then the US government is perpetual, no matter what it does. That means if anyone rebels from the US, they are traitors and deserving of immediate death..

Hmmmm yes- persons who 'rebel' against the United States are traitors.

You know- like Benedict Arnold.

Now if someone wants to advocate the legal- and peaceful separation of their state from the United States- they need to go through the Constitutional process to accomplish that- including the agreement of the other states.

The Yankee problem in American History....which one sees frequentlly exhibited on this thread by people with little knowledge and less understanding of past and present day truths.

Which came first slavery or racial justification for enslaving an entire race in perpetuity?

Slavery of course. Keeping an entire race enslaved? They had to give the people a reason for it to be, so racism was taught. That teaching still lingers.

Slavery has existed for thosands of years and still exists...not all negroes were enslaved. There were free negroes and there were even negroes who owned slaves. More whites were enslaved on the barbary coast than negroes down south.

No.. sweetheart. It's ok. We've heard it before. Like I said every once in a while those people like you that does excrement from their mouths instead of their asses like normal people stand up and the world takes notice and you all get in a group and the world bends you over their collective knee.

What you are saying isn't new or surprising. We have all heard it before.

What I am asking is don't you remember last night? When you were spewing that crap thinking I wouldn't fact check you and I did. And you were cherry picking quotes by a former slave who called slavery hell?

Remember that? When you knowingly were lying to try and support your claim?

Slavery has existed for thosands of years and still exists...not all negroes were enslaved. There were free negroes and there were even negroes who owned slaves. More whites were enslaved on the barbary coast than negroes down south. Slavery is much more complex than you could possibly imagine.

And yet you endorse slavery of the 'negroes' and applaud the states that tried to flee the United States in order to protect their ownership of humans.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"
Alexander Hamilton Stephens, 1868

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

Mr. Lincoln's religious views.................
by William Herndon---Mr. Lincoln's best and lifelong friend.
The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Abraham Lincoln's Religious Views

What If There Was No Civil War?

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." ... Faulkner.
Lincoln didn’t fight the Civil War to end slavery — he fought it to keep the union whole. He freed the slaves because it helped achieve that goal.

According to many of the writers whom you've cited the entire race was by nature deserving of extinction or slavery.

Science has of course debunked all that nonsense but yet the effects of the teaching of that time, linger.

And yet you endorse slavery of the 'negroes' and applaud the states that tried to flee the United States in order to protect their ownership of humans.

Negroes were created to be servants.

Yeah- you are just an asshole racist and Confederate fanboy.

I bet you still have your Trump sign up in front of your trailer.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Lincoln didn’t fight the Civil War to end slavery — he fought it to keep the union whole. He freed the slaves because it helped achieve that goal.

Yes...and that has been proven time and again.

According to many of the writers whom you've cited the entire race was by nature deserving of extinction or slavery.

Science has of course debunked all that nonsense but yet the effects of the teaching of that time, linger.

Nonsense....you know nothing of genetics. t.

LOL- coming from the assole racist who applauds slavery- that is richly ironic.

:

Who said otherwise?

:

Who said otherwise?

The ignorant morons on this thread.
I didn’t see that, though admittedly, I didn’t read this entire thread. I did, however, see you post the idiocy that Lincoln initiated the war. That’s revisionist bullshit. The war started when confederates opened fire on a U.S. fort.

Sundance tries his very best to sound learned and erudite about the Civil War, slavery, etc.

He does not succeed in the slightest.

The is NOT a "Race" thread. Don't need to race bait within a discussion of Lincoln and the Constitution. Keep it on topic.

Last edited:
The is NOT a "Race" thread. Don't need to race bait within a discussion of Lincoln and the Constitution. Keep it on topic.
Thin line to thread.

The OP is a quote from the vice president of the Confederacy who not only on was a slave owner- but was on record about how he believed that slavery was the natural state of blacks.

Meanwhile- Sunny Boy is on record about how he believes that servitude is the natural state of blacks.

This entire thread is nothing but a propaganda rant supporting a racist regime, with citations of racist pro-slavery tracts. There is a racial bias inherent to the thread.

That being said- Lincoln certainly understood the Constitution better than most of the Confederate slave state rebels, but in order to preserve our nation- he took certain steps that might have been unconstitutional- in reaction to the unconstitutional attempt at rebellion by the Confederate slave states.

Forum List

Back