If Pence Were President

D

Dim Bulb

We wouldn't have all this drama. I'm tired of the self-induced inanity followed by weeks of excuses and self justification. The POTUS has some good policies but he is like that goofy uncle that shows up every Thanksgiving and makes cringeworthy comments about his niece's boobs.

We wouldn't have all this drama. I'm tired of the self-induced inanity followed by weeks of excuses and self justification. The POTUS has some good policies but he is like that goofy uncle that shows up every Thanksgiving and makes cringeworthy comments about his niece's boobs.
Nice Thanksgivings you got.

The drama would be the same no matter who the (R) president is.

If it was Pence they would be howling about his homophobia.

If it was Cruz they'd be howling he is a batshit crazy religious nut.

The political left are a lot like Muslims, they'll use any excuse to justify war with their enemy.

The left is inducing all of the insanity. They will do it with every republican president.

Forget it the articles with "President Pence" didn't work ;)

Haven't seen anything worthwhile from the cheeto. He's a hot mess, constant lies, drama queen, has to be the center of attention so he keeps telling new lies ... yadda yadda ...

BUT

Pence wants a fundie christian version of sharia law. He has tried to get some really nasty stuff forced on us in the past and he's not done yet.

6 of one, half dozen of the other and both are bad news for the US.

43 wasn't so bad ... at least he came off a little on the funny side and I could laugh at him.

I just want to take one step forward, and kick Trump in the nuts.

Why couldn't you people have nominated someone normal like Kasich?

Kasich was to establishment, the idiots that voted fro Trump wanted to be able to watch Trump turn full blown establishment so they could blame the Democrats.

Forum List

Back