If Pete becomes President, there will have to be many changes in White House etiquette...

...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.

And the same will happen when we elect a woman as president. What is your point?

Melania will make a great President in 2024

She is not qualified, sorry. You will have to be content to jerking off to her pictures
True, she was foreign born, maybe we can say she was born in Hawaii...…….(ah this one never gets old)

...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.

And the same will happen when we elect a woman as president. What is your point?
Wait until Buttplug Pete goes into S. Carolina.
'She' will get less than 1% of the Black vote. Blacks aren't into Buttplug's 'shit' IYKWIM.

Melania is hot

Not so much anymore... Rode hard and put away wet.

View attachment 305236

Tough to attain your standards.
OIP.mtRxz-BF8n8fgXrf-KFB4AHaGL

It's such a surprise to see CRCs attacking Mayor Pete strictly because of his sexuality.

I'm not 100% certain that Mr. Buttigieg is actually a homo, he may just be saying it to achieve power.

But assuming he's telling the truth on this, and actually wins, Buttigieg will immediately move to implement the Gay Manifesto which was ratified by the Gay Community in 1987

https://www.betel.hr/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Approaching-Goals-of-Gay-Manifesto.pdf

Melania is hot

View attachment 305236
Why do you want a fudgepacker in the white house? I mean besides having stolen valor what kind of deranged fool are you sgt frag?
And yet, CRCs love them their sexual assaulter in the WH.

And does anyone else find it as interesting as I do that these CRCs can't stop thinking and talking about gay sex....more than any gay person does?

It's such a surprise to see CRCs attacking Mayor Pete strictly because of his sexuality.

Riddle me this, bode.

Suppose Mr. Buttigieg were to come out as Normative this weekend? Admit that his supposed Bumbuddy was just someone on his payroll that he hired to look like he was a homosexual? Revealed that he preferred busty blonde bombshells and was completely straight in every way, and introduced the world to his real significant other, Dolly Parton?

Melania is hot

View attachment 305236
Why do you want a fudgepacker in the white house? I mean besides having stolen valor what kind of deranged fool are you sgt frag?
And yet, CRCs love them their sexual assaulter in the WH.

And does anyone else find it as interesting as I do that these CRCs can't stop thinking and talking about gay sex....more than any gay person does?
cyclic redundancy checks prove you're a dyke.

Wait until Buttplug Pete goes into S. Carolina.
'She' will get less than 1% of the Black vote. Blacks aren't into Buttplug's 'shit' IYKWIM.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks that black guys are that hot to trot for sodomy should drive up to a street corner in their local Ghetto and rap with the young men there, and ask them " psst, are you guys gay"

Riddle me this, bode.

Suppose Mr. Buttigieg were to come out as Normative this weekend? Admit that his supposed Bumbuddy was just someone on his payroll that he hired to look like he was a homosexual? Revealed that he preferred busty blonde bombshells and was completely straight in every way, and introduced the world to his real significant other, Dolly Parton?
Ok....then what? He's a vet and I like his ideas. But you go right ahead and keep thinking and talking about his sexuality and how he has sex. Odd tho it is to have people fixate on that so much.....

Riddle me this, bode.

Ok....then what? He's a vet and I like his ideas. But you go right ahead and keep thinking and talking about his sexuality and how he has sex. Odd tho it is to have people fixate on that so much.....

It was Mr. Buttigieg who brought up the issue of his sexual preference, not any conservative at all. If he would have kept it to himself, no one would have had known.

There are no jobs defined for the first spouse.

At some point when things get bad, people will die. The point is not to be in any of the groups that will suffer and/or die or be in range more then it has to be. If history is any judge. Of course the Christians could be getting it. Who knows?

I'm surprised you would admit that. The libs had a tremendous conniption when our current 1st Lady spent months in her Manhattan apartment instead of going to Washington to live in government housing.

Melania, BTW, is the most tremendous 1st Lady Almighty God ever created. She has no intention of running and succeeding her beloved husband, but is instead committed to the fight against bullying with a lot smaller staff than her predecessors

According to historic precedent, the First Lady is the White House hostess.

If the below-average mayor becomes president, the First Lady will be the White House Hostess cupcake.

Riddle me this, bode.

It was Mr. Buttigieg who brought up the issue of his sexual preference, not any conservative at all. If he would have kept it to himself, no one would have had known.

Oh, people would have known, because he's married and one presumes that his partner turns up in public on occasion in whatever-pissant-town he's mayor of.

But if he'd just said, "Yeah, I'm gay, now how about those economic issues?" or something similar, far fewer people would have cared either way. Unfortunately, without that status claim on the Victimhood Heirarchy, he doesn't have much to run on.

Obama once asked Trump how he sleeps at night. Trump said "next to a naked super model. How about you"?

It's the "First Lady", not first spouse. The days of political correctness are over.

Forum List

Back