If Pete becomes President, there will have to be many changes in White House etiquette...

...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.
Being gay doesn't mean you're automatically a flaming faggot.
Believe it or not...but some gay men are butch.

I'm sure Pope Pete has been described as many things in his life, but I doubt "butch" has ever been one of them. I think the same goes for whatshisnose, Pope Pete's partner.

Seriously speaking, some foreign leaders would not dare visit the United States of America if they were to be hosted by the male President and his First Gentleman.

For example, I have read that Indonesia has been cracking down on gay people. Obviously, the president of that country would not want to be photographed shaking hands and having dinner with the First Gentleman.

I can see it causing diplomatic problems with all manner of countries across the world. Of course, a female President - should we ever have one - would cause similar problems with those same countries.

Seriously speaking, some foreign leaders would not dare visit the United States of America if they were to be hosted by the male President and his First Gentleman.

For example, I have read that Indonesia has been cracking down on gay people. Obviously, the president of that country would not want to be photographed shaking hands and having dinner with the First Gentleman.
This is a real issue...
The Sultan of Brunei and The King of Saudi Arabia wouldn't be pleased too I think :eusa_think:

Might also cause an increase in Islamic terrorism.

Mind you, I'm not at all inclined to let any of the above dictate internal US political decisions, but we do need to be clear about the possibilities ahead of time.

...it will be the "First Gentleman's" job to set fashions, decorate and refurbish the White House, plan state dinners, socialize with wives of foreign leaders and diplomats, etc., all things traditionally done by First Ladies.
Try minding your business, bigot.

Sorry, who occupies the White House and represents the United States, either officially or semi-officially, isn't our business?

Melania is hot

Not so much anymore... Rode hard and put away wet.

View attachment 305236
Why do you want a fudgepacker in the white house? I mean besides having stolen valor what kind of deranged fool are you sgt frag?
And yet, CRCs love them their sexual assaulter in the WH.

And does anyone else find it as interesting as I do that these CRCs can't stop thinking and talking about gay sex....more than any gay person does?
cyclic redundancy checks prove you're a dyke.
:itsok:.....I know you are tramatized.

And the same will happen when we elect a woman as president. What is your point?
Wait until Buttplug Pete goes into S. Carolina.
'She' will get less than 1% of the Black vote. Blacks aren't into Buttplug's 'shit' IYKWIM.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks that black guys are that hot to trot for sodomy should drive up to a street corner in their local Ghetto and rap with the young men there, and ask them " psst, are you guys gay"
It's fascinating watching so-called straights keep going on and on about forms of gay sex. I mean, I don't know one gay person who, when they learn someone is straight, goes on and on about straight sex. It's weird.

There are no jobs defined for the first spouse.
It's the "First Lady", not first spouse. The days of political correctness are over.
Actually, right now it's the Third lady.

Melania is hot

Not so much anymore... Rode hard and put away wet.

View attachment 305236
Why do you want a fudgepacker in the white house? I mean besides having stolen valor what kind of deranged fool are you sgt frag?
And yet, CRCs love them their sexual assaulter in the WH.

And does anyone else find it as interesting as I do that these CRCs can't stop thinking and talking about gay sex....more than any gay person does?
cyclic redundancy checks prove you're a dyke.
:itsok:.....I know you are tramatized.
You vermin know so much that isn't so.

There are no jobs defined for the first spouse.
It's the "First Lady", not first spouse. The days of political correctness are over.
Actually, right now it's the Third lady.
Only in your warped mind.

I'm sure Pope Pete has been described as many things in his life, but I doubt "butch" has ever been one of them. I think the same goes for whatshisnose, Pope Pete's partner.
Butch comes in various levels.

Some gays are into football and other sports.

They aren't all song & dance men who can't talk without waving their hands around in the air like Cam in Modern Family.

Butch comes in various levels.

Some gays are into football and other sports.

They aren't all song & dance men who can't talk without waving their hands around in the air like Cam in Modern Family.

True. But I stand by my assessment in this case.

There are already numerous nations with female heads of state whose husbands assume such a role without the of walls etiquette tumbling down.
Yeah, but those countries all suck.

Melania is hot

You can make anyone beautiful if you pour enough money over them. She has the best body money can buy, but she looks miserable most of the time. Another one who sold her soul for money. That's the only people around Trump. Those with no morals, no values, and a love of money.

Melania is hot

You can make anyone beautiful if you pour enough money over them. She has the best body money can buy, but she looks miserable most of the time. Another one who sold her soul for money. That's the only people around Trump. Those with no morals, no values, and a love of money.

Yeah, no projection there. "She looks miserable to me, because she's married to someone I hate, so she MUST feel the way I do, because my opinions are reality!"

Forum List

Back