If Putin and Un

2 serial killing tyrants who want to see the US fall, support Trump for President, isn't it time for you to rethink who you're supporting ?
I neither supported nor voted for Trump but I will in 2020. Anyone who is POTUS while we are winning bigly deserves another term no matter how badly our snowflakes hate his guts.

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D
Then perhaps you can tell me why 3 fed rate cuts are in the works Don't they need to do that to ward off recession?
The Fed attempts to keep the money supply in balance with our productivity and therefore raises and cuts the fed funds rate accordingly but I notice you forgot to attach a link which supports your claims. Please do.

2 serial killing tyrants who want to see the US fall, support Trump for President, isn't it time for you to rethink who you're supporting ?
I neither supported nor voted for Trump but I will in 2020. Anyone who is POTUS while we are winning bigly deserves another term no matter how badly our snowflakes hate his guts.

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Then perhaps you can tell me why 3 fed rate cuts are in the works Don't they need to do that to ward off recession?
The Fed attempts to keep the money supply in balance with our productivity and therefore raises and cuts the fed funds rate accordingly but I notice you forgot to attach a link which supports your claims. Please do.
Fed minutes could reveal what officials are really thinking about a possible 'insurance' rate cut
It's been mentioned on all business channels

Yeah how dare the president of the united states try to solve historic tension between us and them.....presidents are supposed to fuck up our healthcare system and make schoolkids eat kale not solve the worlds problems....
Good to see what side you're on comrade
You dumb f-er's can't make friends with those that wish for your destruction Can't you get that???

WTF? That only applies to countries that openly want to destroy us? Dumbass.
Obama Wants to Be Friends With Iran

Fed minutes could reveal what officials are really thinking about a possible 'insurance' rate cut
That article says NOTHING which supports your bogus claim that the Fed has "3 fed rate cuts in the works ... to ward off recession."

It does say some Fed officials believe they may have overdone the rate increases which is EXACTLY what Trump said about them.

Comments from St. Louis Fed President James Bullard fed speculation overnight, when he said the Fed may have “slightly overdone it” when it last raised interest rates by a quarter point in December.

“Rates are at a good place in the U.S. right now, if anything we are a little restrictive I would say,” Bullard said on Bloomberg Television from Hong Kong. “I am concerned we may have slightly overdone it with our December rate hike, but I was pleased that the committee pivoted.”

As always you must LIE because the truth never seems to fully express your mindless hatred. Yeah ... you're a LIAR.

Yeah how dare the president of the united states try to solve historic tension between us and them.....presidents are supposed to fuck up our healthcare system and make schoolkids eat kale not solve the worlds problems....
Liberals used to love Putin, till he told your fag boy where to go.
When was that ?? When he led the KGB ??
You dumb f-er's can't make friends with those that wish for your destruction Can't you get that???

Friends?? That's BS tried to get them to stop building nukes

Yep, another Obama failure.

That article says NOTHING which supports your bogus claim that the Fed has "3 fed rate cuts in the works ... to ward off recession."

It does say some Fed officials believe they may have overdone the rate increases which is EXACTLY what Trump said about them.

Comments from St. Louis Fed President James Bullard fed speculation overnight, when he said the Fed may have “slightly overdone it” when it last raised interest rates by a quarter point in December.

“Rates are at a good place in the U.S. right now, if anything we are a little restrictive I would say,” Bullard said on Bloomberg Television from Hong Kong. “I am concerned we may have slightly overdone it with our December rate hike, but I was pleased that the committee pivoted.”

As always you must LIE because the truth never seems to fully express your mindless hatred. Yeah ... you're a LIAR.
Mr SAYIT
The market now thinks the Fed will cut rates twice by January

https://www.cnbc.com/.../the-market-now-thinks-the-fed-will-cut-rates-twice-by-janua...

5 days ago - Markets now believe the Federal Reserve likely will cut ratestwice in the coming months — in September and January. The development ...

You can only wish you were like me I have a big brain like Trump Smarter than everyone lol
Gotta have a sense of humor hanging out here Leaving now for a bit Gym and markets coming up

At your age?
I feel like 60

Good for you, but I didn't want to see a selfie Edward...lol

View attachment 263653
LOL Not only feel like 60 ,,, don't look much older But no beard and have all my hair Nicer than trumps
Trump has nice hair??? WTF!

Is that the first nice thing you’ve posted about Donnie?

Yeah and scump made sure it'd fail

Gotta have a sense of humor hanging out here Leaving now for a bit Gym and markets coming up

At your age?
I feel like 60

View attachment 263653
LOL Not only feel like 60 ,,, don't look much older But no beard and have all my hair Nicer than trumps

Gip you misread Said my hair was nicer than his

View attachment 263653

Gip you misread Said my hair was nicer than his
Okay. Good. I was thinking you might not be so crazy.

At your age?
I feel like 60

View attachment 263653

Gip I don't want to belabor the point but I find nothing good to say about trump I find him a most despicable human being

View attachment 263653

Gip I don't want to belabor the point but I find nothing good to say about trump I find him a most despicable human being

Gee, no one on this board noticed.

No, Obama and Hillary were kissing his ass. Remember the reset button screw up?

Yeah and scump made sure it'd fail
Yes, Trump is trying to get iran stop them from going nuclear. Obama gave them the green light to keep it up.

Last edited:
I'm warning all you republicans here picking on me to stop or I'll get my newest friend PC to come here for support
Worst comes to worst I'll get Bri

View attachment 263653

Well...the MSM has trained you well.

I feel like 60

View attachment 263653

Gip I'm a New York guy and know of trump for many years I'll be kind and say he's not a nice person and only friends he does have are sidewinders like he is Can't be trusted , his word means squat, as the world has been finding out

View attachment 263653

Gip I'm a New York guy and know of trump for many years I'll be kind and say he's not a nice person and only friends he does have are sidewinders like he is Can't be trusted , his word means squat, as the world has been finding out
I don’t doubt he has a nasty side to him, much like Obama. But I don’t give a shit about that. As long as he keeps us out of war and doesn’t crater the economy, he is okay by me.

I don’t believe you are right about his word meaning squat. He has accomplished some of the things he campaigned on and keeps trying to accomplish more.

Yes he is a buffoon at times, but aren’t all New Yorkers?

Forum List

Back