If Putin and Un

LOL Not only feel like 60 ,,, don't look much older But no beard and have all my hair Nicer than trumps
Trump has nice hair??? WTF!

Is that the first nice thing you’ve posted about Donnie?
Gip I don't want to belabor the point but I find nothing good to say about trump I find him a most despicable human being
Well...the MSM has trained you well.
Gip I'm a New York guy and know of trump for many years I'll be kind and say he's not a nice person and only friends he does have are sidewinders like he is Can't be trusted , his word means squat, as the world has been finding out
I don’t doubt he has a nasty side to him, much like Obama. But I don’t give a shit about that. As long as he keeps us out of war and doesn’t crater the economy, he is okay by me.

I don’t believe you are right about his word meaning squat. He has accomplished some of the things he campaigned on and keeps trying to accomplish more.

Yes he is a buffoon at times, but aren’t all New Yorkers?
I'll plead guilty to that But what country trusts him ?,,,,,, and he might not be in the WH when his policies crater our economy He's gonna feed you Americans aren't hurting over his tariffs?? Hope you don't believe that
Win one for the gipper

Trump has nice hair??? WTF!

Is that the first nice thing you’ve posted about Donnie?
Gip I don't want to belabor the point but I find nothing good to say about trump I find him a most despicable human being
Gip I'm a New York guy and know of trump for many years I'll be kind and say he's not a nice person and only friends he does have are sidewinders like he is Can't be trusted , his word means squat, as the world has been finding out
I don’t doubt he has a nasty side to him, much like Obama. But I don’t give a shit about that. As long as he keeps us out of war and doesn’t crater the economy, he is okay by me.

I don’t believe you are right about his word meaning squat. He has accomplished some of the things he campaigned on and keeps trying to accomplish more.

I'll plead guilty to that But what country trusts him ?,,,,,, and he might not be in the WH when his policies crater our economy He's gonna feed you Americans aren't hurting over his tariffs?? Hope you don't believe that
Win one for the gipper
No country trusts the USA no matter who is president.

Time will judge Donnie. Judging him now is premature and the radical hatred of him exhibited by the Left, is pure ignorance.

Win one for the gipper

Time will judge Donnie. Judging him now is premature and the radical hatred of him exhibited by the Left, is pure ignorance.
Maybe it's just me gip but being married 3x and cheating on all, paying big fines for his phony Trump U, ,,and for keeping blacks from his buildings should give you a good head start in judging what he's all about Hiding his taxes shouldn't be giving you an overdose of confidence in him either Forget the 5 or 6 bankrupt companies

Win one for the gipper

Maybe it's just me gip but being married 3x and cheating on all, paying big fines for his phony Trump U, ,,and for keeping blacks from his buildings should give you a good head start in judging what he's all about Hiding his taxes shouldn't be giving you an overdose of confidence in him either Forget the 5 or 6 bankrupt companies
Well you need to realize that ALL politicians are crooks. If you dislike Trump for his past dealings, then logically you must really dislike Hillary, Pelosi, and many other Ds. Somehow I suspect you don’t see it that way.

I have no confidence in Trump. I expect all presidents to be scumbags, since history shows nearly all of them the past hundred years have been. Our system is designed to elect evil dishonest people to the highest office. The ruling class demands it.

Forum List

Back