If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

The Saudis invested in his firm, so it's now his.
So can Jared take the money the Saudis gave him to invest in Israel and cash it out to put in his checking account?

Yes or no, Simp?

You are a liar. They gave the money to the firm to invest for them. It's still their money, liar.

Why to you think such blatant lies will go by without being called out, liar? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Affinity Partners, a Jared Kushner-founded firm that has secured commitments from Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund, is set to invest in two Israeli startups, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The deal would mark the first known instance that Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund has had investments in Israeli businesses, according to the report. The PIF, which has $620 billion in assets under management, is said to have committed $2 billion to Kushner's vehicle. The names of the two startups have not been revealed.

Kushner's Affinity to invest Saudi capital into Israeli startups

Dumbfuck, Kushner, not the Saudis, decides where to invest his own firm's funds.

Kushner plans to invest in American and Israeli companies that are looking for international expansion opportunities in India, Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Asia.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

No reason he can't. It's his firm's money now.

Can the Saudis take their money back?
No, it isn't. The money is still Saudi money, Simp. They are letting his firm invest it for them.

He can't put it in his checking account, Ever heard of embezzlement, Dumbass.

And yes,, they can take it back. Just like I can move all of my investments from my current advisor to someone else. Anytime I want to.

You really are a moron.

No, it isn't. The money is still Saudi money, Simp. They are letting his firm invest it for them.

And yes,, they can take it back. Just like I can move all of my investments from my current advisor to someone else. Anytime I want to.

You really are a moron.

LOLOL

You moron. They "gave" that money to his firm...

You really are a moron.

Great, post proof they can take it back...

LOLOL

You moron. They "gave" that money to his firm...

First, you are still lying. The gave it to the firm to invest.

Second, not paying for the NYSlimes.

Third, show us where a partner in an investment firm to take money given to the firm for investment and put it in his personal account. Links please.

"Teenager?"

Proof...?
You loons claimed the diary didn't exist, so fuck off. Read up on your leaders before you have to support a pedophile that took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. You sticking up for that IS SICK!

But she doesn’t…@ a young age

You need to read her actual entry

She talks about possibly being molested at the Weelzaks house at a young age and not being comfortable there
She also said the inappropriate showers with her daddy, you're sick for defending a pedophile that took inappropriate showers with his daughter.

1668897813338.png

Forum List

Back