If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

Should Democrats retaliate by investigating Ivanka and Jared?
Hunter Biden is a private citizen, Ivanka and Jared were members of the Trump administration
Their actions are more subject to Congressional investigation
To me, just let 'em go. Either party. They're no longer allowed to communicate or collaborate or lead, so at least investigations give them something to fuckin' do.

And if somebody finds something, nail the perp(s). Easy peasy.

DC is so fucked up now that all I'm hoping for is that the damage they cause the rest of us is minimized. Let 'em go after each other. Cool.

The Republican caucus is like herding cats
With only a handful of votes to spare, it is unlikely McCarthy can get consensus on a controversial vote
well of course the GOP will wait to see what the investigation uncovers…but i doubt they’ll be anything controversial, as it appears there are actually high crimes and misdemeanors…and not just parody like we saw with the dems

well of course the GOP will wait to see what the investigation uncovers…but i doubt they’ll be anything controversial, as it appears there are actually high crimes and misdemeanors…and not just parody like we saw with the dems

Name some high crimes and misdemeanors that would be the equivalent of lying to encourage an attack on Congress

Name some high crimes and misdemeanors that would be the equivalent of lying to encourage an attack on Congress
huh? i have no clue what you are talking about but lying in and of itself isn’t a crime

xiden’s crimes including bribery, human right abuses and conspiracy to sex tariffick, treason…as he gave aid and comfort to our enemies the taliban…to name a few…but we will see what the probe highlights

The Republican caucus is like herding cats
With only a handful of votes to spare, it is unlikely McCarthy can get consensus on a controversial vote

Let's see what the investigations turn up first. Then you can worry about the votes.

The Biden crime family is finally going under the microscope, and it's going to be ugly. You brought this on yourselves.

huh? i have no clue what you are talking about but lying in and of itself isn’t a crime

xiden’s crimes including bribery, human right abuses and conspiracy to sex tariffick, treason…as he gave aid and comfort to our enemies the taliban…to name a few…but we will see what the probe highlights
WTF nonsense conspiracy theories are you spouting?

I hope Republicans have better than that.
But I doubt it

WTF nonsense conspiracy theories are you spouting?

I hope Republicans have better than that.
But I doubt it

They'll start with Hunter's crimes, particularly lying on Federal form 4473 (a felony), selling influence, and money laundering in China, Russia, and Ukraine. Once that is proven (easily), all they need to do is tie Joe to it (which the photos and emails from Hunter we've already seen easily prove), and he's finished. You're going to love it, believe me.

Very true and since the republicans will control the House you can bet the resolution to impeach Garland will reappear.

And with such a slim majority, Republicans will need virtually every Republican to vote for it. So it's not a sure thing.

rotfl-gif.288736

And with such a slim majority, Republicans will need virtually every Republican to vote for it. So it's not a sure thing.
I seriously doubt that he will be removed from office. His rep will be stained but that is about it.

ldnpjksll8a91.jpg

Forum List

Back