If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

And?

Not sure why you think such a pathetic attempt to deflect has any bearing.

You dumbfuck, it's not a deflection. She wonder why she was so "boy crazy" and rattled off a dozen or so things -- including that she hated getting her ears cleaned with Q-tips.

on hunters contact list,,

From his PHONE you flaming moron, not his laptop. That's how you demonstrated you have no clue to what's being discussed; and why you look like a complete retard posting a link to an article about his laptop. :lmao:

And that claim first appeared on 4chan (a forum like this one) with images they claim they took from an app they claimed they used to back their claim that they hacked is phone. No one knows if they actually did hack his phone. Even if they did, no one knows if they didn't photoshop the images they posted on 4chan.

From his PHONE you flaming moron, not his laptop. That's how you demonstrated you have no clue to what's being discussed; and why you look like a complete retard posting a link to an article about his laptop. :lmao:

And that claim first appeared on 4chan (a forum like this one) with images they claim they took from an app they claimed they used to back their claim that they hacked is phone. No one knows if they actually did hack his phone. Even if they did, no one knows if they didn't photoshop the images they posted on 4chan.
thats what I said,,

So you admit you don't know.
I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

No, Dumbfuck, I know exactly where it came from. I even told you where it came from. You denied it came from a forum so I ask you where you thought it came from since you didn't know.

thats where it was reported not where it came from,,
Fawnboi is on massive TILT, just like anytime anyone discusses his Pedo Messiah molesting his daughter in the shower.

Note there is nobody else here trying to defend the Pedo. Just Fawnboi.

thats what I said,,

LOL

Now you're lying. Figures.

What you actually said was they got that from his laptop. Then you idiotically posted a link to an article about his laptop, as if that had anything to do with this.

face-palm-gif.278959

Fawnboi is on massive TILT, just like anytime anyone discusses his Pedo Messiah molesting his daughter in the shower.

Note there is nobody else here trying to defend the Pedo. Just Fawnboi.

rightwinger is also vigorously defending Joe Biden's "right" to fuck his teenaged daughter in the shower.

Sickos.

LOL

Now you're lying. Figures.

What you actually said was they got that from his laptop. Then you idiotically posted a link to an article about his laptop, as if that had anything to do with this.

face-palm-gif.278959
are you sure??

maybe youre so caught up in your spins you dont know what I said??

If there's any evidence of him committing pedophilia, sure.

Well, his own daughter accused him of it, so let's see where the investigation goes.

Thankfully, the civilized world, unlike you, thinks it's not OK for a grown man to take showers with his 12 year old daughter.

Forum List

Back