If Republicans win the House, will they Impeach Biden for stealing the election?

Will Republicans put their money where their mouth is and Impeach Biden for stealing the election from the rightful winner Donald Trump?

They have been openly claiming the election was stolen, will they follow up with Impeachment proceedings to remove Biden and Harris for cheating in 2020?
Sorry, no cigar. That won't happen. Although by that time close to 2/3 of the country will know it was stolen.

The Dem controlled news media are already saying if Republicans take back the House and Senate it's because they cheated and the elections are illegitimate.

hmmmm....i wonder where they learned that trick from

Will Republicans put their money where their mouth is and Impeach Biden for stealing the election from the rightful winner Donald Trump?

They have been openly claiming the election was stolen, will they follow up with Impeachment proceedings to remove Biden and Harris for cheating in 2020?
I doubt they will have the balls to.

So unless they name President Trump as Speaker, it won’t happen.

Uh, no, you insane little weirdo.
Yah, I think I am right. Good ole Hillary, Obama and Biden all chipped in to pay Putin $13 Million Dollars for the Dirty Dossier and used that to launch insurrection, Sedition and COUPS. Then they urged the DemNazi Brownshirts in AntiFa and BLM to burn America Down.
You did Nazi this very well did you?

You probably helped to deliver the pallets of bricks.

Impeachment was never about if you didn't like what somebody said, didn't like what they did. What impeachment is for is listed in the US Constitution. Yes, the Communists changed all that. But when Dementia does get impeached, I don't want to read one word from a leftist how bias or wrong it is. We didn't draw first blood.
OK, I guess presidents can say anything they want to anybody they want to and somehow that isn't an impeachable offense. Makes zero sense.

Maybe if they switched directions. But it seems they are only doubling down. On Aprils fool day the fool signed an order to end Title 42 which would usher in millions more illegals. It starts on May 24th and our border patrol won't be able to keep up with the invaders which is what Dementia wants.
were i lived in S.Cal you dont really notice if there is more people...

It will not matter. The Neo-GOP paved the way for perfect acquittal response from the Senate. The Neo-GOP will have either not proven their case or it was not an impeachable offense, no matter what.

What are they lying about?
Hunter Biden's Million Dollar Paintings like this one:
1649094330487.png

Hahahaha good stuff.

The Republicans are not going to impeach Biden.

Trumpanzees: do yourselves a favor and avoid embarrassment and disappointment:

Drop this fantasy
Since Democrats Impeached Trump twice, Republicans will need to Impeach Biden twice regardless of a lack of charges

They impeached over a blow job, they will find some trivial offenses by Biden

Don't be retarded. Most people, including GOP politicians have gotten passed this conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back