🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Somebody On Here Is Being Racist Towards You...

Thank you
I am very sorry

I ain’t that bad .just get very depressed on weekend

Alright,.. then I forgive you if you really are sorry. :)

"There it is" means "Why give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me?"

Just put them on ignore and move on.

Yeah, but Gracie is still a bitch though. I think most of us on here (or at least in this thread) won't argue that and I still say that she can go suck on an egg.

Alright,.. then I forgive you if you really are sorry. :)

Yeah, but Gracie is still a bitch though. I think most of us on here (or at least in this thread) won't argue that and I still say that she can go suck on an egg.

Gracie's always been a cool chick for the most part. I think she just has a hard on for you. :laughing0301:

When blacks stop calling each other an insulting name, perhaps the rest of the world would stop it as well.

I don't recall asians saying to one another, even in joking for a greeting, "hey slanty eyes! How's the fam?"...or a hispanic stating to another hispanic "Yo, wetback/s.p.i.c (had to add periods because even that word is a no no), hows yer day going?" or whites exclaiming to another white/european person "GREETINGS cracka! Saw your fishbelly white cracka honky sis this morning. She said to say hi to your cracka Grandma for her".

Its insulting and degrading. Yet blacks do it all the time then cry when others use the same word they use DAILY. In greeting, in song, etc.
So why do they enjoy insulting themselves? :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Because the negros OWN that word according to some! LOL

not for the left.... remember they have 69 sexes.
1644886488645.gif

Forum List

Back