🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Somebody On Here Is Being Racist Towards You...

Don't worry about this bitch, I have her on ignore anyways. When I was logged out I saw some of her hateful hurtful words and calling me a Karen but it doesn't bother me. I'm not a Karen, but she somewhat had a point but I don't like her, she doesn't like me so she can go suck an egg for all I care. She's just trying to get to me and she does an awful job of it. I just put her on ignore so I don't have to constantly clutter threads with us constantly bickering towards one another.
Hypocritical liar. You care. Hence you starting this thread crying scalding tears because some anon person called you a racist, then asking someone else that used to moderate a board to do something about the meanie calling you that. Boo fucking hoo, like I said. Only karens ask someone to do something on their behalf due to hurt feelers. So...you are a fucking karen, you moron.
You don't like someone that disagrees with you and calls you on your idiotic childish bullshit. So yep, it does bother you. Just like someone saying you are a racist. Duh. GROW UP.

And no, I am not "trying to get to you". You would have to mean something to me, which you don't, so its a moot point. I also don't clutter your threads. Oh. Wait. You think those who believe you to be idiotic are just...."jealous". lol. Yes..I can see why you were removed from whence you came. They had enough of your whiney stupid attitude. In short, your passive agressive bullshit.

You asked a question in yet another whiney thread. I responded. You didn't like what I said. Do I care? Nope. Why do you?

There will always be people on this board who don't like you, or simply. disagree with you. And every personality type in society at large seems to post here, including some genuine whack-jobs.

If someone insults, or irritates you, just tell them to go suck shit. Then move on. Some of our local crackpots are truly not worth the time it takes to exchange insults with them.

Last edited:
When blacks stop calling each other an insulting name, perhaps the rest of the world would stop it as well.

I don't recall asians saying to one another, even in joking for a greeting, "hey slanty eyes! How's the fam?"...or a hispanic stating to another hispanic "Yo, wetback/s.p.i.c (had to add periods because even that word is a no no), hows yer day going?" or whites exclaiming to another white/european person "GREETINGS cracka! Saw your fishbelly white cracka honky sis this morning. She said to say hi to your cracka Grandma for her".

Its insulting and degrading. Yet blacks do it all the time then cry when others use the same word they use DAILY. In greeting, in song, etc.
So why do they enjoy insulting themselves? :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't worry about this bitch, I have her on ignore anyways. When I was logged out I saw some of her hateful hurtful words and calling me a Karen but it doesn't bother me. I'm not a Karen, but she somewhat had a point but I don't like her, she doesn't like me so she can go suck an egg for all I care. She's just trying to get to me and she does an awful job of it. I just put her on ignore so I don't have to constantly clutter threads with us constantly bickering towards one another. :rolleyes:

Once again you're taking quotes out of context. First of all saying that blacks (generally speaking) commit more crimes than whites isn't racist, it's fact because they bring it on themselves on how they choose to act. It isn't about their skin color. Second of all when I was talking about too much equality and diversity, I was meaning for black people having to have every single role in Hollywood nowadays and taking little Orphan Annie,.. somebody who is supposed to be a little white girl with red hair into a black chick. :rolleyes:

I know that poster, they're one of the good ones and they wouldn't talk about you... if anybody ever talks bad about you this would basically be me:

View attachment 601136

There's what? I know you don't agree with how bitchy she was being, but maybe the words she was saying? I mean because you and I are good friends on here.

"There it is" means "Why give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me?"

Just put them on ignore and move on.

Well, to be honest, there are a few posters here who say racist things aimed at POC's and get away with it, so............................................

I'll accept being targeted because I'm (mostly) white because those people ^^^^^ have freedom of speech here.

Forum List

Back