🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Somebody On Here Is Being Racist Towards You...

I think racist rhetoric is funny. If a person actually acts out physical racism, that's a problem. Sticks and stones.

Always remember:

59e6b9c461890a0ea9ba3cfd866a07f5.jpg

Just respond with "Oreo" or "Step-n-Fetchit."

USMB's radical left-wing Blacks are just carrying the water buckets for the white liberal Democrats anyway.
Most of the BLM protests around the country were white......especially the 1000 or so that magically showed up all over the country.

Can anything be done about it? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the rules, but somebody on here keeps shouting a bunch of racist things towards me. (And yes I'm white and yes I'm serious that it's still racist.)
I'm only racist towards myself bein' a damn breed and all...........

Most of the BLM protests around the country were white......especially the 1000 or so that magically showed up all over the country.
Yep, mostly vapid liberal housefraus......Who promptly went to the local wine bars after their march, got shit-faced drunk, and ended-up waking in a motel with a local guy the next morning. ;)

Personally I think you should be careful what you wish for and just put on ignore those in which you might say something to you later regret.

Yeah, I thought about that,.. but then again when it involves racism,.. I don't really like things being said behind my back that I'm not aware of either.

It depends on who you are.

If you identify yourself as black, you get to do whatever you damn well please.

If you look at the profile of the most hateful black racist in the forum, you will see USMB offering him a special welcome.

That is all you need to know.

Sad and sickening,.. but true all the same.

I hear ya. Those white fuckers who supported that shit should choke on a bag of rotten dicks.

How do you know they're shouting?

Well,.. maybe not shouting I just picked a word,.. but they're still blaming me for things that happened in history because of the color of my skin and as I just posted in the race forum,.. that is the official definition of racism and nowhere in the official definition does it say that it's only prejudice and discrimination towards black people that's considered racism. Reverse racism my butt,.. it's flat out racism. (Not blaming you personally, I'm just upset is all.)

Yep, mostly vapid liberal housefraus......Who promptly went to the local wine bars after their march, got shit-faced drunk, and ended-up waking in a motel with a local guy the next morning. ;)

Liberals are pond scum, and I can prove it:

God created you and I in His own image. Liberals however, believe in Darwin's Theory of Evolution. They believe that all life on earth started out as single-celled organisms floating around in water. Basically pond scum, if you think about it.

Therefore, liberals are descended from single-celled organisms, which is basically pond scum.

Therefore, liberals are pond scum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back