🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Somebody On Here Is Being Racist Towards You...

Boo hoo, karen. Why the sam hell would you give a rats fuck of what anyone thinks of you? Tissue?

Its a fucking message board full of anon people spouting their opinions, ranting, laughing, and in short..entertaining themselves. Suck it up.

There it is.

If that's their idea of entertaining themselves they are truly pathetic examples of a human being...

Right up there with pedophiles and grandmother beaters.

Don't worry about this bitch, I have her on ignore anyways. When I was logged out I saw some of her hateful hurtful words and calling me a Karen but it doesn't bother me. I'm not a Karen, but she somewhat had a point but I don't like her, she doesn't like me so she can go suck an egg for all I care. She's just trying to get to me and she does an awful job of it. I just put her on ignore so I don't have to constantly clutter threads with us constantly bickering towards one another. :rolleyes:

Interesting...

Too much equality?
Funny that.

Offenses All races White Black American Indian Asian
All offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450

Not racist at all, fer shure...

Once again you're taking quotes out of context. First of all saying that blacks (generally speaking) commit more crimes than whites isn't racist, it's fact because they bring it on themselves on how they choose to act. It isn't about their skin color. Second of all when I was talking about too much equality and diversity, I was meaning for black people having to have every single role in Hollywood nowadays and taking little Orphan Annie,.. somebody who is supposed to be a little white girl with red hair into a black chick. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry...I thought that you were talking about me.

I know that poster, they're one of the good ones and they wouldn't talk about you... if anybody ever talks bad about you this would basically be me:

lotr-so-you-have-chosen-death.gif

There it is.

There's what? I know you don't agree with how bitchy she was being, but maybe the words she was saying? I mean because you and I are good friends on here.

Don't worry about this bitch, I have her on ignore anyways. When I was logged out I saw some of her hateful hurtful words and calling me a Karen but it doesn't bother me. I'm not a Karen, but she somewhat had a point but I don't like her, she doesn't like me so she can go suck an egg for all I care. She's just trying to get to me and she does an awful job of it. I just put her on ignore so I don't have to constantly clutter threads with us constantly bickering towards one another. :rolleyes:

Once again you're taking quotes out of context. First of all saying that blacks (generally speaking) commit more crimes than whites isn't racist, it's fact because they bring it on themselves on how they choose to act. It isn't about their skin color. Second of all when I was talking about too much equality and diversity, I was meaning for black people having to have every single role in Hollywood nowadays and taking little Orphan Annie,.. somebody who is supposed to be a little white girl with red hair into a black chick. :rolleyes:

I know that poster, they're one of the good ones and they wouldn't talk about you... if anybody ever talks bad about you this would basically be me:

View attachment 601136

There's what? I know you don't agree with how bitchy she was being, but maybe the words she was saying? I mean because you and I are good friends on here.
You sure post like a white privilege karen.

Who worries about her feelings.

FJB
Dude I was playing with you
I am white

Yeah, but nobody else was laughing and a joke is only funny if other people are laughing. Otherwise it's cyber bullying due to our race and that it makes it even worse if you're white as well.

they're still blaming me for things that happened in history because of the color of my skin
That’s a lie – no one is ‘blaming’ you and other conservatives of anything concerning racism.

Conservatives are appropriately called out on their racism when they post bigoted, racist comments.

And acknowledging the fact of racism in American history isn’t ‘blaming’ white conservatives for that past racism.

Moreover, what’s racist is when conservatives attempt to whitewash America’s racist past, and attempt to advance the lie that America’s history of racism doesn’t adversely affect American’s of color today.

That’s a lie – no one is ‘blaming’ you and other conservatives of anything concerning racism.

Conservatives are appropriately called out on their racism when they post bigoted, racist comments.

And acknowledging the fact of racism in American history isn’t ‘blaming’ white conservatives for that past racism.

Moreover, what’s racist is when conservatives attempt to whitewash America’s racist past, and attempt to advance the lie that America’s history of racism doesn’t adversely affect American’s of color today.
What is it like to be an algorithm programmed by the DNC to say the same thing thousands of times over again instead of a real boy?

Yeah, but nobody else was laughing and a joke is only funny if other people are laughing. Otherwise it's cyber bullying due to our race and that it makes it even worse if you're white as well.
Yeah, you're a karen.

Interesting...

Too much equality?
Funny that.

Offenses All races White Black American Indian Asian
All offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450

Not racist at all, fer shure...
blacks are 12 percent of the population yet commit 1/3rd of all crime. Your own post proves it.

You prove just how stupid you are again.... at least 3 black posters on this board do in fact claim that all whites are to blame today for what happened before they were even born.

Forum List

Back