If someone is committed or not?

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
If your ex tries to rub in that she's with someone and lists what he's doing for her knowing you've done those things plus about 100 fold going above all that for her as reasons why shes happy is she truly happy?

If your truly happy why would you even need to think let alone justify why you are happy?

Yet shes talking to me every day telling me how happy she is.

Then I tested her the other night and said I'm so sorry for everything I hAve done that hurt you. That I'm so hurt that I don't think I can get through the night alive.

Then she looks at my fb and sees I'm doing pretty good. Then she contacts me and says I'm the worst man in the world that aparently I got through the night just fine.

She didn't need to go to my fb she should have responded through phone or email the method I used to send it to her. She's been checking on me.

She's playing games isn't she?

If the person is wearing this shirt it is a good indicator as to just how committed they are.

image.skreened-t-shirt.white.w460h520b3z1.jpg

Last edited:
If your ex tries to rub in that she's with someone and lists what he's doing for her knowing you've done those things plus about 100 fold going above all that for her as reasons why shes happy is she truly happy?

If your truly happy why would you even need to think let alone justify why you are happy?

Then I tested her the other night and said I'm so sorry for everything I hAve done that hurt you. That I'm so hurt that I don't think I can get through the night alive.

Then she looks at my fb and sees I'm doing pretty good. Then she contacts me and says I'm the worst man in the world that aparently I got through the night just fine.

She didn't need to go to my fb she should have responded through phone or email the method I used to send it to her. She's been checking on me.

It's only a thing if you let it be a thing, man. Fact is, if you are over her then nothing about her or her life would mean shit to you.

takes two to play a game

She doesn't want you back
She just wants you to never get over her

She's just a selfish narcissist. Ignore her. It will drive her nuts.

You both are playing games, which is fine if that is what you want.

Clearly you both miss each other. Maybe you two should get back together and see where it goes. BTW she is testing you as well.

LOL relationships, the fun part of life.

idiot.

either expose yourself completely to her (your feelings, be vulnerable etc.)
or move on

people that obsess on other people for extended periods of time just need help.
I don't know what more to say about it.

Cut the cord or spill your guts - playing it safe is just a formula for frustration

Yes, she's playing games. You are also playing games. You have to decide.

If you want to get back together with her, then tell her so and court her all over again.

If you don't want to get back together with her, then stop contact with her. (Unless you have children- then confine discussion to the topic of the children.)

If you want to continue as you are now, then keep on telling her one thing and saying another on your FB. In other words, keep playing your games.

Clearly you both miss each other. Maybe you two should get back together and see where it goes. BTW she is testing you as well.

I told her I just asked someone out and she said yes. Then the next day she wants to meet and talk and she asks for 60 to get her license back. She told me her and this new bf were perfectly happy and they weren't dependent. Then I found out he lost his car and now she has to watch her gas. Umm if you go from 2 cars to 1 shouldn't you have the same if not excess gas?

She's testing me and trying to get back with me isn't she? She got pissed..

Last edited:

I told her I just asked someone out and she said yes. Then the next day she wants to meet and talk and she asks for 60 to get her license back. She told me her and this new bf were perfectly happy and they weren't dependent. Then I found out he lost his car and now she has to watch her gas. Umm if you go from 2 cars to 1 shouldn't you have the same if not excess gas?

She's testing me and trying to get back with me isn't she?
Yes she is and if you were NOT interested you would not be talking about her this way. I suggest you do some soul searching to see what you want and follow your heart-light wherever that may lead you..

She's testing me and trying to get back with me isn't she?
Yes she is and if you were NOT interested you would not be talking about her this way. I suggest you do some soul searching to see what you want and follow your heart-light wherever that may lead you..

I love her with everything I have. The fact she has to ask me and not her bf for money to get her license pisses me off. This guy is selfish. He knows she needs license to drive to work to take care of herself and to pay her bills. Yet shes asking me. Speaks volumes

Plus she has to watch her gas at all because they are down to 1 car hers? Wtf

she could be using you in order to get money from you.

simply tell her that as long as she's got another man in her life, she should be asking him for help. take yourself out of that equation pronto, unless you want to be more than hurt by her.

Forum List

Back