If Syria doesn't attack Israel

It still owns the Golan. They did, they lost and that's that.
Why would Syria attack?...The jihadist lunatics are every bit as much against a relative moderate Alawite like Assad, as they are the Jooz.

The Alawites are above the law in Syria.. According to Israel they are smugglers and drug traffickers.
That's beside the point.

The Alawites have every bit as much motivation to quash the jihadis as does Israel....Just ask my man Sunni Man...He has given me quite the historical lowdown on the region....Though we don't argee oan all the ins-and-outs, I have the scorecard program on who the players are, and you obviously don't.

Just STFU, you have no idea what you're blabbering about.

Israel has wanted Syria destabilized and isolated since 1996 .. Read Clean Break Strategy.
Likkud and the U.S. neocons want Syria destabilized....ME instability means more $$$ for the warfare/welfare state.

You really are in way over your head, Corky.

For what? Syria has NOTHING the US needs or wants.
Wow....You really are fucking naive.

Just quit now while you're behind.

Why would Syria attack?...The jihadist lunatics are every bit as much against a relative moderate Alawite like Assad, as they are the Jooz.

The Alawites are above the law in Syria.. According to Israel they are smugglers and drug traffickers.
That's beside the point.

The Alawites have every bit as much motivation to quash the jihadis as does Israel....Just ask my man Sunni Man...He has given me quite the historical lowdown on the region....Though we don't argee oan all the ins-and-outs, I have the scorecard program on who the players are, and you obviously don't.

Israel has wanted Syria destabilized and isolated since 1996 .. Read Clean Break Strategy.
Likkud and the U.S. neocons want Syria destabilized....ME instability means more $$$ for the warfare/welfare state.

strategic location in reference to both RUSSIAN AND TURKISH nefarious ambitions

That's beside the point.

Assad wants the Russians in because they'll pay him handsomely for right-of-way for their NG pipelines.

It's all about the loot.

That's beside the point.

Assad wants the Russians in because they'll pay him handsomely for right-of-way for their NG pipelines.

It's all about the loot.

Well, yes.. Syria could collect transit fees.. There was way too much sabotage of TAPLINE when it ran from Ghawar to Sidon.

Yes, and Israel destroyed more than 60 Druze Viillages. It was unneccessary.. Read Moshe Dayan.
Yes, and the Goal of the 67 War was to wipe Israel off the Map. Or did you “ forget” about that little detail?

The Israelis planned the 67 war beginnng in 1953. They wanted more land and water. Read Moshe Dayan.. He details their attempts to provoke a war so they could do that .

That's beside the point.

So what, Syria is an enemy.

Syria has been broken since 2005. They aren't a threat to anyone.

That's beside the point.

Destabilizing Syria has been on Bibi's list since 1996.. Read Clean Break Strategy.. Syria comes right after Iraq.

Yes, and Israel destroyed more than 60 Druze Viillages. It was unneccessary.. Read Moshe Dayan.
Yes, and the Goal of the 67 War was to wipe Israel off the Map. Or did you “ forget” about that little detail?

He just hates the Joooos

According to Moshe Dayan they used to go into Lebanon with dump trucks, backhoes and soldiers, steal topsoil and shoot Lebanese farmers who attacked them with rakes and hoes.

That's beside the point.

Destabilizing Syria has been on Bibi's list since 1996.. Read Clean Break Strategy.. Syria comes right after Iraq.
The destruction of Israel has been on their list since 1948

He just hates the Joooos

According to Moshe Dayan they used to go into Lebanon with dump trucks, backhoes and soldiers, steal topsoil and shoot Lebanese farmers who attacked them with rakes and hoes.
Link? Even if it’s true, so what? MAYBE the Lebanese farmers should have attacked them
WAIT .. The Israelis should have used rakes and Hoses

He just hates the Joooos

Link? Even if it’s true, so what? MAYBE the Lebanese farmers should have attacked them

You'll have to take some time and read Moshe Dayan for yourself.. His exact words were that they coveted more land and water. The soldiers were armed with machine guns. Easy pickings. They were announcing small massacres pretty much every week back in the 1950s if you listened to BBC, Radio Free Europe or Voice of America.

They were NEVER reported in the US media unless it was a real slaughter like Deir Yassin.

That's beside the point.

By 1948 the Zionists had destroyed over 300 Arab villages.

That's beside the point.

By 1948 the Zionists had destroyed over 300 Arab villages.
In 1948 the Arab goal was Israel’s destruction

He just hates the Joooos

You'll have to take some time and read Moshe Dayan for yourself.. His exact words were that they coveted more land and water. The soldiers were armed with machine guns. Easy pickings. They were announcing small massacres pretty much every week back in the 1950s if you listened to BBC, Radio Free Europe or Voice of America.

They were NEVER reported in the US media unless it was a real slaughter like Deir Yassin.
No Link

He just hates the Joooos

No Link

Get Dayan's book and that of Moshe Sharrett. I know both men were honest because I spent the 1950s listening to the accounts of these small massacres on the BBC and VOA.

What they did was disgraceful. They were NEVER for a minute satisfied with the land they were given by the UN.

Forum List

Back