If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Yes, if the perp in in the commission of a crime while chanting for the deaths of others, I am damn happy to see them blown away.
Do you think that’s in the LEO training handbook?
Is that the protocol…”shoot to kill when perps threaten to murder while committing a misdemeanor.”

Do you believe that? I don't
I do if that’s your view! You can’t scream bomb, fire and not expect a reaction. That’s what you just did, so I asked you. Why didn’t you answer the question? You deflected. Makes you partisan the thing you think you’re not.

My Gawd.
There are hundreds of videos of trumpers smashing in windows, tearing down barricades, and using the polices own weapons to attack the police, yet you still think they 'were let in.'
You have no clue who busted windows, the Trump supporters were let in, the antifa plants busted windows, it’s what they do. There’s a portfolio full of their efforts to destroy government buildings

Odd that all those folks were texting Meadows the try and get Trump to call off the mob.

Who had any idea that Trump had such sway with ANTIFA huh ?

Fuck off

the Trump supporters were let in, the antifa plants busted windows,
You are the perfect example of the trump cult.
LIE, deflect, Blame, LIE, LIE, and defend the cult.
You are sick, seek help.

Maybe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and pissed off the wrong cop?
Hell yeah…I’m good with that NEW philosophy…let’s not bitch when “pissed off” cops smoke hood peeps. If a cop is pissed…let him shoot.

Forum List

Back