If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

It makes me really happy to see that LefTards no longer require cops to positively identify a deadly threat before using deadly force….THAT’S AWESOME!

You quoted me. Where did I say that?

I can’t wait for the next jungle savage to get smoked in the hood by cops…we’ll be able to remind all the filthy tards of the Babbitt murder.

I'm sure you can't wait.

There is the question. People were streaming through open doors. It all led to the same places. Why were they not shot?
Apparently that is the $100 million dollar question for LefTards.
Why can’t they answer the question with any logic?

They are. They got in where lawmakers had been present. They beat on the doors where lawmakers were present.
Where lawmakers HAD been present but were not present. There’s shots of them poking their heads through the main doors of the House Chamber with police having guns drawn on them but not entering. That was also after the lawmakers had been evacuated.

Hahaha…you silly kinda tard…you think only one door/window was “being protected by police”?
spin, spin, spin

I think that not every door and window had people being protected behind the door or window from people chanting for their deaths.

I can’t wait for the next jungle savage to get smoked in the hood by cops…we’ll be able to remind all the filthy tards of the Babbitt murder.

Yes, pleases do remind us the the next time someone at the front of a mob chanting for the death of people is shot trying to get to where those people they wish to kill are located.

They got in to where the lawmakers were. No?

No. Not in to where the lawmakers being protected by these officers were protecting. They were stopped cold from getting into that area by a single shot.

Seems one of the better use of a bullet I have ever seen

No. Not in to where the lawmakers being protected by these officers were protecting. They were stopped cold from getting into that area by a single shot.

Seems one of the better use of a bullet I have ever seen

You are an officer standing there with other officers and you are armed. Does she let the people in if they simply arrested her if she gets in?

I think that not every door and window had people being protected behind the door or window from people chanting for their deaths.

Yes, pleases do remind us the the next time someone at the front of a mob chanting for the death of people is shot trying to get to where those people they wish to kill are located.
Awesome…the Left says cops can kill when the perp is chanting for their deaths…no need to identify the deadly threat…just go on the words from their mouths.
Lets go LEO’s, it’s open season on the jungle savages in the hoods….the Left said so.

Last edited:
Awesome…the Left says cops can kill when the perp is chanting for their deaths…no need to identify the deadly threat…just go on the words from their mouths.
Lets go LEO’s, it’s open season on the jungles savages in the hoods….the Left said so.

And you support when others get shot or beat or wrongly arrested.

Lets go LEO’s, it’s open season on the jungle savages in the hoods….the Left said so.

Yes, if the perp in in the commission of a crime while chanting for the deaths of others, I am damn happy to see them blown away.

Forum List

Back