If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

They all got in. Fact. You know better than to do this.

They got in the Capital Building, they did not get into the area that was being protected by the officer that shot Babbitt.

That is a fact, I am not sure why you need to lie about something so basic.

They got in the Capital Building, they did not get into the area that was being protected by the officer that shot Babbitt.

That is a fact, I am not sure why you need to lie about something so basic.

They still got in. Simple fact. That is all I said.

They still got in. Simple fact. That is all I said.

They got in where exactly?

The building in general or the specific location that Babbitt was trying to get in to?

Please be specific.

They got in where exactly?

It doesn't matter. They all (but one) got in. The statement was shooting her stopped them from getting in. It did not.

The building in general or the specific location that Babbitt was trying to get in to?

Please be specific.

I was as specific as I needed to be. They still got in. Killing her did not stop them from getting in.

It doesn't matter. They all (but one) got in. The statement was shooting her stopped them from getting in. It did not.

I was as specific as I needed to be. They still got in.

Then you lied. The shot was 100% effective as it stopped the mob from getting to where they could do real damage and harm.

The insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and the consequent assault upon Congress while performing its Constitutional duties, incited by then-President Donald Trump and various family and minions, conducted by un-American, stupid, gullible Trump supporters whipped into a frenzy by Trump's con-man -caliber "Big Lie" of a stolen election that continues to bewilder both the naive and the intentionally myopic.

---------

It's amazing that the Capitol Police only killed one of those traitorous phukks... they need automatic weapons and a "weapons-free" carte blanche next time.

The dead woman was an Air Force veteran and formerly a loyal American... it's tragic that she broke faith with the Republic and the Rule of Law and Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Assault ANY branch of government... Executive, Legislative or Judicial en masse and you risk winning a Toe-Tag... looks like Nature DE-selected one of the less-intelligent.
I'm sorry but maybe you were thinking of the People's Republic of China where protestors are run down by tanks and have their internal organs removed for violating law and order in Xi jinpings worker's paradise.

Maybe someday you will get your wish if Brandon Biden and the DNC gets their way
and shooting down protesters becomes more acceptable and common practice, as you
seem to like.

But as things stand, there is still a Bill of Rights and murdering citizens for breaking trespassing laws,
and the like, is not yet a feature of your dream government. I feel your pain.

Then you lied. The shot was 100% effective as it stopped the mob from getting to where they could do real damage and harm.

It all goes to the same place. House members testified that they were scared because the protesters were banging on their doors.

I'm sorry but maybe you were thinking of the People's Republic of China where protestors are run down by tanks and have their internal organs removed for violating law and order in Xi jinpings worker's paradise.

Maybe someday you will get your wish if Brandon Biden and the DNC gets their way
and shooting down protesters becomes more acceptable and common practice, as you
seem to like.

But as things stand, there is still a Bill of Rights and murdering citizens for breaking trespassing laws,

My father said something similar. The police are in control. Don't hassle or disobey them.
Take your problems up later with authorities, if any.

A shit ton, they were all waiting for her to make it though and open the door, a couple were even helping her into the window. Had she made it though and opened the door they would have all rushed into the opening, that is what they were waiting for
Yeah...and if Ashley Babbitt had a flame thrower with her she could have baked Officer Byrd alive
making her murder a necessity....IF.

seem to like.

Doesn't seem like that cop is going to be arrested though does it? Kind of seems shooting racist cuck Whites trying to subvert democracy is perfectly legal. Boo fucking hoo. :crying:

After the lawmakers were evacuated. Police pulled back with them.

At the time Babbitt was shot, many lawmakers still remained in the House Chamber.

They were going through open doors in other parts of the building. We all watched it live.

It all goes to the same place. House members testified that they were scared because the protesters were banging on their doors.

It does not all go to the same place. You are wrong and just to dishonest to admit it.

Have a great day after Christmas, this is stupid to continue

It does not all go to the same place. You are wrong and just to dishonest to admit it.

Have a great day after Christmas, this is stupid to continue

The protestors banging on the doors was all simply made up also I suppose.

They were going through open doors in other parts of the building. We all watched it live.
Other parts of the building without lawmakers present.

Capitol police are tasked with protection of lawmakers much like secret service.

Other parts of the building without lawmakers present.

Capitol police are tasked with protection of lawmakers much like secret service.

They are. They got in where lawmakers had been present. They beat on the doors where lawmakers were present.

The protestors banging on the doors was all simply made up also I suppose.

Nope, that was happening, but they were not banging on the doors behind the barricaded door that Babbitt was trying to get through because her being shot stopped people from trying to get through. But you keep lying about that fact for some odd reason that I cannot understand.

Forum List

Back