If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Didn't you SEE the demonstration?
The police were criminals, smashing heads, gassing, spraying, etc.
Most think you got that backwards.
I'm being Nice.
The police already are criminals that should have been disbanded long ago.
The backwards thoughts by Rigby5 are CT thoughts.
You Rigby5 want the police disbanded?
Just confirm. OK?
I disagree.
There were never any weapons used by demonstrators, any more than flag poles.
People have been charged and convicted of "Carrying a GUN" and they pled guilty. But you continue the LIE.

Why do you hate and despise the Constitution?
What a Traitor. Rigby5

Armed or unarmed is irrelevant
:rolleyes: Sure it is. A lone unarmed woman is just as big a threat as a woman with a machine gun.
Everyone knows that.
and the was given warnings to stop, she did not comply.
Who is claiming that? The cop that killed this unarmed woman? B.S.
It doesn't matter because warned or not, it's cowardly and unnecessary to shoot
someone who cannot defend herself.

:rolleyes: Sure it is. A lone unarmed woman is just as big a threat as a woman with a machine gun.
Everyone knows that.

She was not alone, are you fucking stupid???? Holy shit, talk about being uninformed.

It was a righteous shot and the guy should get a medal and a bonus for it.

Everyone knows that.

Who is claiming that? The cop that killed this unarmed woman? B.S.

My father said something similar. The police are in control. Don't hassle or disobey them.
Take your problems up later with authorities, if any.

So you no longer believe this?

She was not alone, are you fucking stupid???? Holy shit, talk about being uninformed.
Look at the video of Babbitt being murdered and tell me how many people you see
standing around her at the time.
Those people on the other side of the doors were not standing shoulder to shoulder
with Babbitt when she was shot.

I won't ask if you are fucking stupid because it's self evident you are.
It was a righteous shot and the guy should get a medal and a bonus for it.
It was a needless execution and you've finally won the prize you've been begging for.

Those people on the other side of the doors were not standing shoulder to shoulder

I won't ask if you are fucking stupid because it's self evident you are.

It was a needless execution and you've finally won the prize you've been begging for.

My father said something similar. The police are in control. Don't hassle or disobey them.
Take your problems up later with authorities, if any.

A shit ton, they were all waiting for her to make it though and open the door, a couple were even helping her into the window. Had she made it though and opened the door they would have all rushed into the opening, that is what they were waiting for

Having watched the defensive shooting and the aftermath it is clear that one shot was enough. It really took the wind out of the insurrectionists' sails and brought them down to earth.

Maybe they thpught that they were above the law and couldnt be shot ?

Her behaviour wuld have seen her shot by all US police forces and the stupid cow deserved it.The officer who shot her is a hero who saved democracy from the mob.

Having watched the defensive shooting and the aftermath it is clear that one shot was enough. It really took the wind out of the insurrectionists' sails and brought them down to earth.

Maybe they thpught that they were above the law and couldnt be shot ?

Her behaviour wuld have seen her shot by all US police forces and the stupid cow deserved it.The officer who shot her is a hero who saved democracy from the mob.

Shooting her stopped nothing.

Yes it did. The mob was trying to get through the doors she was climbing though, once she was stopped they all scattered like roaches and quit trying to get to where people were being protected from those chanting for their deaths.

They all still got in.

What insurrection?
The insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and the consequent assault upon Congress while performing its Constitutional duties, incited by then-President Donald Trump and various family and minions, conducted by un-American, stupid, gullible Trump supporters whipped into a frenzy by Trump's con-man -caliber "Big Lie" of a stolen election that continues to bewilder both the naive and the intentionally myopic.

---------

It's amazing that the Capitol Police only killed one of those traitorous phukks... they need automatic weapons and a "weapons-free" carte blanche next time.

The dead woman was an Air Force veteran and formerly a loyal American... it's tragic that she broke faith with the Republic and the Rule of Law and Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Assault ANY branch of government... Executive, Legislative or Judicial en masse and you risk winning a Toe-Tag... looks like Nature DE-selected one of the less-intelligent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back