If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

You can defend your home against trespassers, but no one can trespass on a public political institution that everyone owns collectively.
Horse shit.try that at your local police station and tell us how it works out.

If you have to break in to a government facility, security should act like it.

If the justification to murder her was to “save the lives” of congress people and prevent the breach then why weren’t all agents opening fire on all trespassers?

Because the shooting of Ashli Babbitt slowed down the assault on the Floor of the House and allowed House Members and their staff to escape. Once Mike Pence, and the rest of the Senators as well as House Members and their staff were clear of the area, there was no need to shoot anyone else.

Because the shooting of Ashli Babbitt slowed down the assault on the Floor of the House and allowed House Members and their staff to escape. Once Mike Pence, and the rest of the Senators as well as House Members and their staff were clear of the area, there was no need to shoot anyone else.
Typical hypocritical, morally bankrupt democrat.

Horse shit.try that at your local police station and tell us how it works out.

If you have to break in to a government facility, security should act like it.

Depends on why the break in.
If it is to steal stuff, that is a crime.
If it is to express political dissatisfaction that is not a crime and instead is the correct means of addressing what is perceived as a congressional crime.

I can just imagine what you'd do at your home or business if an angry mob started busting out windows to get in. Offer them milk and cookies?

That is the difference between private property and public property.
You can not deny access to public property to anyone.

Nope.
Congress was fully cleared out before Ashli was shot.

Nope.
Congress was fully cleared out before Ashli was shot.
There were some 60 members and staffers still holed up in the House Chamber when the mob broke through. Some were interviewed.

Actually no.
Congress, the president, etc., who are public employees do not have the right to hide from a disgruntled public.
Yes, they do. Being a public employee does not mean 24/7 access and it certainly does mean being at mercy of a violent mob.

"A "few" is 3 to 6.
But the only people who broke any law were those who damaged or stole things.
Being there in the capital was not illegal and could never be illegal."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only people who broke any law were those who........." ?????
Well, good poster Rigby, I suppose you include in that 'damage' ---- spraying a uniformed officer in the face with Mace as.....well, as 'damage'?
What about the officer who lost fingers?
What about the officer who lost an eye?
Broken bones?
Concussion?
Cuts?
Abrasions?

Here, to help you better understand the kinetic energy of January 6th...here's a searchable list of those arrested (at the time of publishing).
More, no doubt, will be arrested.

"727 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can defend your home against trespassers, but no one can trespass on a public political institution that everyone owns collectively."

Really?
Ever tried to walk into the door of the U.S. Gold Depository at Ft. Knox, KY without permission?
Ever tried to walk into the Oval Office of the White House without an invite?
Every tried to drive right onto a military base without an invite or an appointment?

I don't mean to satirize your sincerely held beliefs, but......but, mi amigo, you really need to think through some of the stuff you post on this public site. You are making your avatar 'Rigby5'...look, well, look less than what you should want him to look like.

IMHO

I can just imagine what you'd do at your home or business if an angry mob started busting out windows to get in. Offer them milk and cookies?
I don’t have one thousand cops at my house

One person? Stay in fking Canada

No you told me, prove it

You asked me why I said what I said. I explained why I said what I said. You took it personal. I have to guess it hit a little closer to home than you are willing to admit.

It is obvious why, "the argument is that those who defended the shooting of someone like Breonna Taylor really have no standing to be complaining."

Brionna Taylor was legally in her own sovereign home, not harming anyone.
So then the police with the no-knock-warrant were illegally harming and threatening her inherent right to be safe and private in her home.

The claim the police were just enforcing the War on Drugs is no defense, because the War on Drugs is inherently illegal, and all cops should know that.
The only legal basis for laws is the defense of individual rights of others, and the War on Drugs defends the rights of no one.
Any cop arresting anyone over any drug charges, is a criminal.

She was never involved in drugs. She once had a boyfriend that was.

Depends on why the break in.
If it is to steal stuff, that is a crime.
If it is to express political dissatisfaction that is not a crime and instead is the correct means of addressing what is perceived as a congressional crime.
No. Then it's terrorism and should be met with lethal response. I guarantee you attack a Texas police station, and they will stack your corpses at the door.

Well if you're a moderator on a political forum and don't know the answer to that question, then it is time to look for a new moderation position...perhaps at knittinghelp.com
Since no one was charged, let alone convicted of "insurrection" maybe you Biden voters need to stop peddling your LIES

Forum List

Back