If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

There were some 60 members and staffers still holed up in the House Chamber when the mob broke through. Some were interviewed.

Nope.
The mob never "broke through" and no one ever holed up in the House Chambers.
That whole story was totally and completely fake.
There was absolutely no reason for anyone to be there once they ended the official session, and they all took the underground subway to their offices, where they got in their cars and went home.
Anyone saying otherwise, is a liar.

Yes, they do. Being a public employee does not mean 24/7 access and it certainly does mean being at mercy of a violent mob.

Wrong.
The mob was never violent and never hurt anyone who was not clubbing them first.
These public employees got their job by promising to be accessible.
They lied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only people who broke any law were those who........." ?????
Well, good poster Rigby, I suppose you include in that 'damage' ---- spraying a uniformed officer in the face with Mace as.....well, as 'damage'?
What about the officer who lost fingers?
What about the officer who lost an eye?
Broken bones?
Concussion?
Cuts?
Abrasions?

Here, to help you better understand the kinetic energy of January 6th...here's a searchable list of those arrested (at the time of publishing).
More, no doubt, will be arrested.

"727 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?
Ever tried to walk into the door of the U.S. Gold Depository at Ft. Knox, KY without permission?
Ever tried to walk into the Oval Office of the White House without an invite?
Every tried to drive right onto a military base without an invite or an appointment?

I don't mean to satirize your sincerely held beliefs, but......but, mi amigo, you really need to think through some of the stuff you post on this public site. You are making your avatar 'Rigby5'...look, well, look less than what you should want him to look like.

IMHO

Didn't you SEE the demonstration?
The police were criminals, smashing heads, gassing, spraying, etc.
Anyone claiming the demonstrators were the cause of injuries is a liar.
No one lost a finger, and one cop just lost the very tip, due to broken glass by another cop.
Same with the injured eye.
It was other police who caused it all.
Almost all the police there were shown committing criminal acts, with clubs, rubber bullets, dangerous chemicals sprays, etc.

A military installation or the private White House residence are completely different.
Congress is sworn to represent us and had a duty to listen to their complaints.

She was never involved in drugs. She once had a boyfriend that was.

Correct, that Brionna Taylor was totally and completely innocent.
My point is just police KNOW those no-knock-warrants are totally illegal and all their actions in the War on Drugs are criminal.

No. Then it's terrorism and should be met with lethal response. I guarantee you attack a Texas police station, and they will stack your corpses at the door.

The police already are criminals that should have been disbanded long ago.
But it is NOT terrorism to demand to see our congressional representatives when we possess no weapons and pose absolutely no threat at all.

Wrong.
The mob was never violent and never hurt anyone who was not clubbing them first.
These public employees got their job by promising to be accessible.
They lied.
Didn't you SEE the demonstration?
The police were criminals, smashing heads, gassing, spraying, etc.
Anyone claiming the demonstrators were the cause of injuries is a liar.
No one lost a finger, and one cop just lost the very tip, due to broken glass by another cop.
Same with the injured eye.
It was other police who caused it all.
Almost all the police there were shown committing criminal acts, with clubs, rubber bullets, dangerous chemicals sprays, etc.

A military installation or the private White House residence are completely different.
Congress is sworn to represent us and had a duty to listen to their complaints.
I don’t think I’m wrong. That mob violent and destructive. No one has a “duty” to listen to someone threatening harm.

They dragged a policeman down the steps and proceeded to beat the shit out out him as he lay on the ground.

106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

They came prepared for violence with weapons and bear spray.

But it is NOT terrorism to demand to see our congressional representatives when we possess no weapons and pose absolutely no threat at all.
Which wasn’t the case on Jan 6.

I don’t think I’m wrong. That mob violent and destructive. No one has a “duty” to listen to someone threatening harm.

They dragged a policeman down the steps and proceeded to beat the shit out out him as he lay on the ground.

106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

They came prepared for violence with weapons and bear spray.

That is a lie.
The cop was dragged down the stairs, but was not harmed at all.
No one even reached for his gun or other weapons.
He was not beaten, even though he had been beating people and deserved some retribution.

I know, I know, it is only a very small detail, but........but, I would respectfully point out to the good poster Rigby that:

One, the Oval Office is NOT a private residence. It is taxpayer property.
Two, a military installation is also taxpayer property.
Aw hell, why not also the Gem Room at the Smithsonian too? Taxpayer property.

Accordingly, poster Rigby's assertion that all such must be open to all American citizens all the time as he requires the Capitol of the United States be.....has to apply to them too.
So going onto those facilities...even if you have to break windows to do it and beat down uniformed police to do it.....should not be even 'trespassing'?

(I know, me neither. It's goofy, but we are not here to judge.)

That is a lie.
The cop was dragged down the stairs, but was not harmed at all.
No one even reached for his gun or other weapons.
He was not beaten, even though he had been beating people and deserved some retribution.
Got a video showing him beating up people? Can you prove he wasn't injured? Some of the police suffered skull fractures and crushed vertebrae... wonder if he was one?

I know, I know, it is only a very small detail, but........but, I would respectfully point out to the good poster Rigby that:

One, the Oval Office is NOT a private residence. It is taxpayer property.
Two, a military installation is also taxpayer property.
Aw hell, why not also the Gem Room at the Smithsonian too? Taxpayer property.

Accordingly, poster Rigby's assertion that all such must be open to all American citizens all the time as he requires the Capitol of the United States be.....has to apply to them too.
So going onto those facilities...even if you have to break windows to do it and beat down uniformed police to do it.....should not be even 'trespassing'?

(I know, me neither. It's goofy, but we are not here to judge.)

The fact taxpayers own the oval office does not alter the fact the White House is also a private residence, and therefore off limits.
The fact military bases are taxpayer property is not relevant, since it is not intended or needed to have public access.
In contrast, Congress exists ONLY to be accessible to the ideas and needs of the taxpayers and all citizens.
If they are not accessible to the public, then they are criminally corrupt and should be disbanded.

Got a video showing him beating up people? Can you prove he wasn't injured? Some of the police suffered skull fractures and crushed vertebrae... wonder if he was one?

The cops all had the usual 3' clubs, pepper spray, tasers, pistols, etc.
There is no way any of the police were or ever could possibly have been at risk.

Ah, it's getting late.
Been a long day.
I gotta throw in the towel on this thread.
And too, 'discussions' with the good poster Rigby is kinda sorta like being a kid again and pulling the wings off of flies.
It can be interesting for only a little bit.
But shortly, the novelty wears off. And you feel a tad sullied.
If you know what I mean.

The cops all had the usual 3' clubs, pepper spray, tasers, pistols, etc.
There is no way any of the police were or ever could possibly have been at risk.
Yes there was. Sheer numbers of violent rioters armed with clubs, tazers, bear spray, a few had guns. They were completely outnumbered.

I disagree.
There were never any weapons used by demonstrators, any more than flag poles.

"...they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs."

The fact taxpayers own the oval office does not alter the fact the White House is also a private residence, and therefore off limits.
The fact military bases are taxpayer property is not relevant, since it is not intended or needed to have public access.
In contrast, Congress exists ONLY to be accessible to the ideas and needs of the taxpayers and all citizens.
If they are not accessible to the public, then they are criminally corrupt and should be disbanded.
But like the White House, the Capitol does not have to be accessible at at any hour, any time. Only during working hours or stated hours of operation, and it is. But it is not required to be accessible to a violent mob. Ever.

The police are criminals? Fuck you commie.

Forum List

Back