🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If the current regime remains in place, 2018 will be Session's worst nightmare

I get the distinct impression The Resistance won't sit idly by while the AG moves to disenfranchise voters across the nation. There will be massive rallies around the statehouses of the worst culprits like Alabama and many more - MASSIVE protests. In a noire way it will be interesting watching this train wreck unfold, but in reality it's not much fun
Just the left's mission to lose every election for the foreseeable future.

Ya wanna know what's really goin on with the Oroville Dam?
It ain't the rain like they said... it's too many liberal tears causing the floods.

I get the distinct impression The Resistance won't sit idly by while the AG moves to disenfranchise voters across the nation. There will be massive rallies around the statehouses of the worst culprits like Alabama and many more - MASSIVE protests. In a noire way it will be interesting watching this train wreck unfold, but in reality it's not much fun

Your support of political violence is noted, you foul little nazi.

2018 will be the year many Dems will commit suicide, after they lose even more seats in the house and senate.

Cool, one party down, one to go.
One party down, one to get bigger and stronger. Commies and radical anti Americanists are going down.
Like Labour and Tories

From the beginning of their terminally toxic infiltration, Postmodern Liberals have been snobbish power-hungry frauds who had no business in a party that calls itself "democratic." After the Democrats go the way of the Whigs, the Republicans will split into two parties: Populists and Plutocrats.
I am not a big fan of that, as they say absolute power corrupts absolutely. The people need to have a system where they hold their leaders to account. That is why Trump was elected in the first place. He was the only candidate that was truly anti establishment (on both sides) and anti status quo.

Just the left's mission to lose every election for the foreseeable future.
I hope the Dems elect Keith Ellison, we'll have another 20 years of republican house, senate, and presidency. :clap2:

2018 will be the year many Dems will commit suicide, after they lose even more seats in the house and senate.

Cool, one party down, one to go.
One party down, one to get bigger and stronger. Commies and radical anti Americanists are going down.
Like Labour and Tories

From the beginning of their terminally toxic infiltration, Postmodern Liberals have been snobbish power-hungry frauds who had no business in a party that calls itself "democratic." After the Democrats go the way of the Whigs, the Republicans will split into two parties: Populists and Plutocrats.
I am not a big fan of that, as they say absolute power corrupts absolutely. The people need to have a system where they hold their leaders to account. That is why Trump was elected in the first place. He was the only candidate that was truly anti establishment (on both sides) and anti status quo.

" The people need to have a system where they hold their leaders to account. That is why Trump was elected in the first place."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, Goldman Sachs enjoyed a seamless transition as they always do.

Good. Let the water canons begin. We are long overdue. It's a twofer...cleans the streets and the deadbeats finally get their filthy asses washed.

Forum List

Back