If the Democratic party didn't want Hillary in 08 why would America want her in 2016?

Hillary won't run in 2016. The foundation isn't being laid for Hillary, Papa Doc obama has been protecting and elevating eric holder to position him for presidential candidacy. Hillary won't be suckered into running against another black man.

I was just using it as example of why the Republicans have been so clueless on the national level lately. Why would you assume that meant I thought you were running for something? I guess it's just another example of how the right just doesn't get it. It's all about the attitude and that's sucked big time.

Dems lost 7+ million voters last election... Mitt, a HORRIBLE candidate managed to gain 2% on Dems from where McCain/Obama were in 2008.... Both parties are clueless, not just Reps. Dems can't suffer another hit like that or they will be irrelevant.

Considering that Obama had only a so-so record, it's the Reps that can't take another hit like that. If Hillary's the candidate, that 7+ million comes back and the Reps don't have anyone that can touch her, IMO.

I think Dems have lost their way quickly. It's not to say that Dems won't pull near 50% of the voter base, it's that the voter base is currently shrinking. Reps only grew by 1 million, a loss of about 2-5 million compared to growth in years passed. If things don;t start getting better Dems will have a really hard time in 2016, I mean they got almost everything they wants (Obama). What do you sell people in 2016? As more people collect welfare and less earn a living ti be taxed I think the division will become overwhelming.

The democrat party has imploded. The only thing that is keeping them from being a laughing stock is the loyalty of the mainstream media which still has a thrill running up their legs. Joe Biden is the heir apparent but in spite of keeping a low profile he is nothing but a clown. Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein but the radical left doesn't seem to notice and the dumb left wing kids running the party don't even remember the "bimbo eruption squad" that the left wing media giggled about and was dedicated to ruining the lives of every woman that her husband molested in his long perverted career.

Hillary has proven that indecision runs in her family, Bill had Blackhawk Down and Hillary has Benghazi.

They freeze when it matters most.
AND then excuse it away or play Drama Queen...Regard Benghazi:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4"]Clinton on talking points: 'What difference at this point does it make?' - YouTube[/ame]

And don't think for one minute many of us will let this go. SHE still has some 'splaining to do...as does Obama (whom was literally asleep at the helm).

When she raised those hands and shrilly screamed "AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

I wanted just slap the stupid bitch.

Ah yes, the strategy that worked so well for Romney, kick the people that might have voted for you in the teeth! :lol:

I'm not running for anything dumbass.

Thanks for volunteering yourself as an examle of what I was saying.

I was just using it as example of why the Republicans have been so clueless on the national level lately. Why would you assume that meant I thought you were running for something? I guess it's just another example of how the right just doesn't get it. It's all about the attitude and that's sucked big time.

Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension?

I said " Because the average American voter is dumber than a bag of hammers."

You replied: "Ah yes, the strategy that worked so well for Romney, kick the people that might have voted for you in the teeth! "

Are the republicans saying that the average american voter is dumb? No they aren't. Did Romney say that? No, he didn't.

So if you weren't talking about me, who the fuck were you talking about? :cuckoo:

I'm not running for anything dumbass.

Thanks for volunteering yourself as an examle of what I was saying.

Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension?

I said " Because the average American voter is dumber than a bag of hammers."

You replied: "Ah yes, the strategy that worked so well for Romney, kick the people that might have voted for you in the teeth! "

Are the republicans saying that the average american voter is dumb? No they aren't. Did Romney say that? No, he didn't.

So if you weren't talking about me, who the fuck were you talking about? :cuckoo:
Inner self whom he apparently argues with in a three way conversation in the nearest mirror?

The CONS kept telling us we were scared of Sarah, but it appears that was just a projection of their Hillary-fear. :lol:

no what it shows Is that liberals are two faced hypocrites, as if we didn't know but you all don't want to ADMIT IT is, you can call another woman who ran for Vice President... quitter, loser, stupid, bla bla bla

but here you all are going to put a LOSER back in to run for president that you LIBS had a hand in making her that, when you had a chance to elect the FIRST WOMAN President.. instead you voted for a nobody MAN with a nothing experience and NOW you losers who made a Hillary a loser will be on bended knees gushing and glowing over her...

I really do believe Liberalism a MENTAL disorder...if this THING with Hillary doesn't prove it...:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The CONS kept telling us we were scared of Sarah, but it appears that was just a projection of their Hillary-fear. :lol:

no what it shows Is that liberals are two faced hypocrites, as if we didn't know but you all don't want to ADMIT IT is, you can call another woman who ran for Vice President... quitter, loser, stupid, bla bla bla

but here you all are going to put a LOSER back in to run for president that you LIBS had a hand in making her that, when you had a chance to elect the FIRST WOMAN President.. instead you voted for a nobody MAN with a nothing experience and NOW you losers who made a Hillary a loser will be on bended knees gushing and glowing over her...

I really do believe Liberalism a MENTAL disorder...if this THING with Hillary doesn't prove it...:cuckoo:

Just like when Reagan lost the nomination back in 1976, right :eusa_eh:

I smell fear. Everything you say just convinces me more. You falsely say I voted for a man over a woman. I voted for Hillary in the primary. She wasn't on the general election ballot. If there's a mental disorder involved, it's on your part when you state things without the facts to back them up.

I smell fear. Everything you say just convinces me more. You falsely say I voted for a man over a woman. I voted for Hillary in the primary. She wasn't on the general election ballot. If there's a mental disorder involved, it's on your part when you state things without the facts to back them up.

the people should fear Hillary, she is just like Obama but in a pantsuit...but you liberals love mean arrogant tyrannical politicians..then whine about Republicans and how they aren't civil and have no RESPECT for your all's elected, Dear Leader's

the people should fear Hillary, she is just like Obama but in a pantsuit...but you liberals love mean arrogant tyrannical politicians..then whine about Republicans and how they aren't civil and have no RESPECT for your all's elected, Dear Leader's

Keep it up with the DEAR LEADER stuff. It makes you wingnuts sound so rational! :lol:

Keep it up with the DEAR LEADER stuff. It makes you wingnuts sound so rational! :lol:

well dear, how many threads are posted on this board drooling over and thanking a politician? so the DEAR LEADERS fits...I've never seen such hero worshipping over just any politican like the Democrat voters do...One the other day drooling over the tyrant Lizzy Warren...too bad you have to live with it...bitch at them

Last edited:

well dear, how many threads are posted on this board drooling over and thanking a politician? so the DEAR LEADERS fits...I've never seen such hero worshipping over just any politican like the Democrat voters do...One the other day drooling over the tyrant Lizzy Warren...too bad you have to live with it...bitch at them

The worship is mainly in the eyes of his enemies. When terms like "Dear Leader" and "The Messiah" are thrown around, they just make the user look foolish and out of touch. It was so easily recognizable when Bush was the target, why is it so hard to see now?

I think Chris Christie will be the Democrat candidate....

:lol: People don't switch parties and automatically get offered the top spot. It's been tried, but never works. Go back to the drawing board. That scenario is totally unrealistic.

Forum List

Back