If the DNC does persuade Biden to withdraw from his re-election campaign, who is most likely to get the Dem nod?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?

They would likely be clever enough to compromise their agenda by finding a candidate that would be closer to Trump.

A compromise on abortion being more restricted would play big against Trump's chances.

And too, there is great potential for a Dem candidate to tone down the war's effect by hinting of a peace settlement to upstage Trump's indecisiveness so far.

Or any number of compromises that can be used to upstage Trump and push Trump to more extremes.

I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)
Better question:
What if Biden is suspended from office via the 25th Amendment?
Does the DNC replace him?
Or leave him on the ballot, with Harris taking office, should he win?

dIRxVoWBYlyj.jpeg

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
They're fucked. How do they get around Kamal Harris?

And, of course, why?

No way this is going to happen. And someone like Newscum would be stupid to to risk a run and loss ruining a chance in 2028. If something happened preventing Biden from running the nomination would go to Kamala.

And, of course, why?

First, two quotes:

Theoretical means that something is proven and is a fact. Hypothetical means that something is a guess, or has not been proven.

Everyone who has ever taken a science class knows the word "hypothesis," which means an idea, or a guess, that you are going to test through an experiment. A hypothetical is related to that. It means something based on an informed guess.

One definition: a tentative measure taken or statement made to see how a new policy will be received.
noun: trial balloon; plural noun:
trial balloons

Okay, There was and is no trial balloon(s) on this put out by the DNC or any other credible source. So the question(s) is not only misleading and irrelevant, it is Rubber Room material.

I do not say this lightly, but to take this question(s) seriously, one would have to offer up proof of the main premise: "a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated."

One has to link to credible sources of claimed trial balloons.

And, of course, why?
Worried about Brandon, eh? Democrats aren’t talking about this, so it must be a MAGA wet dream.

640px-Dark_Brandon.jpg

And, of course, why?

Harris, I would imagine. She's actually on the ballot.

And, of course, why?

There's a steel cage death match between the Xi/Newsom and Obama/Big Mikey sides.

Obama does NOT want to give up his hold on the President through the Biden Body Double. He keeps insisting he only needs one more term to destroy America

My guess right now would be Gavin Newsom.

Gavin looks like he was sent from central casting to play 'President'. Like Mitt Romney was. He's also governor of the most populous state in the Union.

They could do worse. But he's not a terribly skilled politician.

Forum List

Back