If the GOP gets control of Congress November 2022

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

operative being IF (with demrats and their cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere election night and along with dominion software I am not holding my breath) they might finally put the breaks on the radical left for once. Of course with McConnell and McCarthy that would be hoping too much.

operative being IF (with demrats and their cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere election night and along with dominion software I am not holding my breath) they might finally put the breaks on the radical left for once. Of course with McConnell and McCarthy that would be hoping too much.
Polls are indicating that the Republicans have a good chance to take control of Congress in the 2022 elections. Let's hope they do before the Marxists in the Democrat party complete their destruction of the Republic.

Being an avid observer of American politics for decades, I would like to humbly suggest a new rallying cry for the Republicans. They should adopt this motto: Repeal, Replace, and Restore — Ruthlessly! If they win in 2022, they should actually implement this motto as rapidly and thoroughly as possible while they have the reins in their hands — you know, as the Democrats always do.

You have to give the Democrats credit for being ruthless and relentless in advancing their twisted ideology and forcing it on a mostly unwilling populace. Leftists never hesitate to implement their destructive policies as soon as they get even a one-vote majority. To them, one more vote than the Republicans is a mandate to implement radical fundamental transformation in the United States. I won't continue to beat that dead horse, or donkey in this case, because there are plenty of examples of the depravity of the left, and it seems that there's no level of deceit too low for them to further the cause.

The Republicans, on the other hand, with few exceptions, seem unable to lower themselves to fight for the people who elected them when they are handed the reins of power. They seem to be relieved to be back in charge, and now things can just return to normal. Sorry, Republicans — there is no "normal" to go back to. What is taking place in society and in the political realm is total and all-out war on "normal" by the leftist, Marxist, communist (LMC) cabal that has taken over the Democrat party, and the "normal" Democrats always vote to support the policies of the LMC cabal, so they support the war on the rest of us. We are engaged in a war to save our country, so fight to win!

If the Republicans don't screw this up and actually get into power, they need to stop dithering, stop worrying about "reaching across the aisle," where their hand is always spat on or bitten, and go on the offensive.

"What is taking place in society and in the political realm is total and all-out war on "normal" by the leftist, Marxist, communist (LMC) cabal that has taken over the Democrat party....."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the above is a quote of a quote. Good poster 'eagle' is quoting a site called 'AmericanThinker'.

OK.
Whatever.
He seems to think it is some sort of truth from some sort of somewhere that's important to him.
And that's OK too.

But to be honest, I'm kinda sorta thinkin' I may have read the very same screech on GreatAwakening.win, the QAnon website.

So now, perhaps, we have a direct line from QAnon onto this chatroom venue?
The QCult survives. The Bizzarro Desk remains. Let the fun roll on.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the above is a quote of a quote. Good poster 'eagle' is quoting a site called 'AmericanThinker'.

OK.
Whatever.
He seems to think it is some sort of truth from some sort of somewhere that's important to him.
And that's OK too.

But to be honest, I'm kinda sorta thinkin' I may have read the very same screech on GreatAwakening.win, the QAnon website.

IMHO
Still have the same lame QAnon stuff. LOL.

OK.
Whatever.
And that's OK too.

IMHO
Nice ad hominem attack. Don't deal with the substance of the quote, go after the poster & the publication.
I'd think a bright guy like you would want to refute what was said instead of a distraction from the message.
It's hard to win an argument when the facts are against you & your attempts at misdirection are called out for the typical leftist deflection they represent

XxeLTSZNlj23-600x636.jpeg

The DUMS losing the House a certainty. Only a matter of how badly. Highly likely to make 1994 look like a Romper Room episode.

Senate will flip too...the voters feel dicked with the big bumpy.

All I know is, 100% certainty I'm watching Don LeMon over at CNN on election night. That's can't miss cable TV :deal:

It's hard to win an argument when the facts are against you
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Facts?
OK, fair enough.
When the facts are really truly against me, I try to argue 'common sense'. Or the law.
But I kinda sorta gotta admit I see very little of any of that in the following quotes from good poster Eagle.
But you be you, good poster john.

".... before the Marxists in the Democrat party complete their destruction of the Republic.
"...is total and all-out war on "normal" by the leftist, Marxist, communist (LMC) cabal that has taken over the Democrat party, and the "normal" Democrats always vote to support the policies of the LMC cabal......We are engaged in a war to save our country, so fight to win!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Facts?
OK, fair enough.

When the facts are really truly against me, I try to argue 'common sense'. Or the law.
But I kinda sorta gotta admit I see very little of any of that in the following quotes from good poster Eagle.
But you be you, good poster john.
All I see is you quoting facts from Eagle. Do you have a point because the Dem party is full of Marxists & they have declared war on normality, so we have the right to fight back.
Supporting groomers, pedos, gender benders, CRT, racism, infanticide, lies about global warming & the dempanic, orders to take clot shot poisons, disinformation Ministry of Truth for censorship, WWIII with Russia, blatantly fraudulent elections, etc...
These are not normal things & we don't have to put up with them despite your feelings.
But you do you chilli

How did it get broken?

Republicans are positioned better today than they have been since 1980 but never underestimate their ability to blow a golden opportunity.

Supporting groomers, pedos, gender benders, CRT, racism, infanticide, lies about global warming & the dempanic, orders to take clot shot poisons, disinformation Ministry of Truth for censorship, WWIII with Russia, blatantly fraudulent elections, etc...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew!!
THAT was a remarkable demonstration of screechery, good poster JohnGalt.
Try saying all that five times fast.
For a beer.

Reading it I realize now that you have much to be afraid of.
On the other hand, I noted you did miss a few other boogeymen that seemingly scare the bejesus outta your peers and colleagues. But not you.

I mean, you seemingly are not afraid (anymore) of: Hillary, MS-13, Mexican rapists, gun-grabbers, Cancel Culture, both Mr. and Mrs. Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Greta the Environmentalist, Rachel Maddow, AOC, and low flow toilets.

So good for you, JohnG.
Your demonstration of courage now is as remarkable as that long demonstration of screechery I quoted above.

Gogetemsicem, tiger!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew!!
THAT was a remarkable demonstration of screechery, good poster JohnGalt.
Try saying all that five times fast.
For a beer.

Reading it I realize now that you have much to be afraid of.
On the other hand, I noted you did miss a few other boogeymen that seemingly scare the bejesus outta your peers and colleagues. But not you.

I mean, you seemingly are not afraid (anymore) of: Hillary, MS-13, Mexican rapists, gun-grabbers, Cancel Culture, both Mr. and Mrs. Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Greta the Environmentalist, Rachel Maddow, AOC, and low flow toilets.

So good for you, JohnG.
Your demonstration of courage now is as remarkable as that long demonstration of screechery I quoted above.

Gogetemsicem, tiger!!
Don't confuse disapproval and disagreement with fear. Recognizing something is bad doesn't mean you necessarily fear it.

Don't confuse disapproval and disagreement with fear.
Ummm, I read that long screech of good poster JohG, and I got the impression he was plenty askeerd! of all that stuff.
On the other hand, he exhibited no fear whatsoever (a credit to him).....over Gazpacho Police or low-flow commodes.

So there is that.

Forum List

Back