If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

That is truly funny coming from a member of the Trump anti vax death cult. :lol:

I understand why you would want to change the subject at this point.

Your race baiting tactics are effective. Indeed, they will probably give you complete One Party Rule in our lifetimes.

BUt the cost is increased racism and racial strife. People are already dying in teh streets and it will only get worse, as it gets worse.

I don't what? I see that head injury has not healed.
You don’t have a plethora of anything… certainly not of quotes that indicate Joe Biden is racist. There is however a “plethora” of evidence indicating racists are welcome in the republican party. You only have to look at the lovely (her beauty is all on the outside) Lauren Bobert to realize that.

I understand why you would want to change the subject at this point.

Your race baiting tactics are effective. Indeed, they will probably give you complete One Party Rule in our lifetimes.

BUt the cost is increased racism and racial strife. People are already dying in teh streets and it will only get worse, as it gets worse.
It’s a really simple fix my friend. Stop coddling racists in your party and you won’t be painted with the racist brush.

You don’t have a plethora of anything… certainly not of quotes that indicate Joe Biden is racist. There is however a “plethora” of evidence indicating racists are welcome in the republican party. You only have to look at the lovely (her beauty is all on the outside) Lauren Bobert to realize that.

Obama spent over twenty years in a racist church, and you people were like, "la dee fucking da".

A republican makes a joke and you piss your panties.

It’s a really simple fix my friend. Stop coddling racists in your party and you won’t be painted with the racist brush.

Dude. This race baiting shit, is putting hate into the system. Ideas have consequences. People are dying because of this shit you are doing.

Oh, bullshit! You are making shit up as you go.

Way back in 1977, Biden said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Even his own VP called him a racist during the early presidential debates.

Remember his comment that if you did not vote for him, "you ain't black"?

His statement that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” meaning all blacks think alike.

Talking to a black reporter, “That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.

Obama spent over twenty years in a racist church, and you people were like, "la dee fucking da".

A republican makes a joke and you piss your panties.
You have zero understanding of what racism is. There was nothing "racists" about the Trinity United Church of Christ and not even its pastor Jeremiah Wright. He doesn't believe that he, as a black man, is superior to white people because of the color of his skin. That's is what a racist believes. Just ask about a quarter of the assholes that responded on this thread like BrokeLoser. He believes his skin color makes him superior to other races. That is the definition of racism.

Boebert's racism is only funny to the racists.

Dude. This race baiting shit, is putting hate into the system. Ideas have consequences. People are dying because of this shit you are doing.
It's not baiting, "dude". It's stating a simple fact. Until you stop coddling the racists in your party, you're going to get their nasty spittle all over you.

People of color have been and still continue to die as a result of racism.

You have zero understanding of what racism is. There was nothing "racists" about the Trinity United Church of Christ and not even its pastor Jeremiah Wright. He doesn't believe that he, as a black man, is superior to white people because of the color of his skin. That's is what a racist believes. Just ask about a quarter of the assholes that responded on this thread like BrokeLoser. He believes his skin color makes him superior to other races. That is the definition of racism.

What's the matter Seabitch? Why have you not answered my post regarding Biden's obvious racism?

Oh, bullshit! You are making shit up as you go.

Way back in 1977, Biden said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Even his own VP called him a racist during the early presidential debates.

Remember his comment that if you did not vote for him, "you ain't black"?

His statement that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” meaning all blacks think alike.

Talking to a black reporter, “That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.

If you believe that is a "plethora" of evidence indicating Joe Biden is a racist, then you must be appalled at the level of racism displayed by Donald Trump. :lol:

It's not baiting, "dude". It's stating a simple fact. Until you stop coddling the racists in your party, you're going to get their nasty spittle all over you.

People of color have been and still continue to die as a result of racism.
Really Seabitch? I am sure you can prove that with a few good links! You are a lying sack of shit that no one believes. Back it up or shut the f-up!

If you believe that is a "plethora" of evidence indicating Joe Biden is a racist, then you must be appalled at the level of racism displayed by Donald Trump. :lol:
Why can you never answer a question honestly? You just deflected from my post which proved you are a complete moron. Come on Seabitch, you use those testicles you bought on-line and man up!

Really Seabitch? I am sure you can prove that with a few good links! You are a lying sack of shit that no one believes. Back it up or shut the f-up!
Uh oh...little Tory is getting pissy...breaking out the Seabitch. :lol:

And lookie here...Republicans eating their own over racism (while the "leadership" remains silent)

Speaking of Leadership...McCarthy says he's going to give this racist POS back her committee assignments.

That's what coddling racists looks like.

Uh oh...little Tory is getting pissy...breaking out the Seabitch. :lol:

And lookie here...Republicans eating their own over racism (while the "leadership" remains silent)

Speaking of Leadership...McCarthy says he's going to give this racist POS back her committee assignments.

That's what coddling racists looks like.
The first link is an article from the NY Slime and is hidden behind a pay wall. Considering the source, if a reporter or editor from were drowning, I'd throw them an anvil!

The second and third articles have very little to do with racism but Islamaphobia and anti-Semitic behaviors, which are also very common in the Democrats.

Maybe you should use that retirement time to learn to read in your old age!

Are you ever going to answer my post about Joe Biden being a racist?

Nothing you posted, Little Tory, gives any indication that Joe Biden thinks he is superior to someone because he is a white man.
You’re so high and mighty when you support Ilhan Omar and he overt antisemitism. The hypocrisy is off the charts

1. Liberation Theology does believe that black people are inherently superior to white people. That is what Rev. Wright believes. That is what Obama believes.

2. Obama, democrats, liberals, ect, support massive and universal policies that discriminate based on race, and you are having a hissy fit because of a joke. Future generations will look at what you people did to this country as the biggest cautionary tale that history has to tell.

Forum List

Back