If the GOP Primary Was Held Today

Who Would You Vote For In The GOP Primary Today?

• Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben Carson

• Chris Christie

• Ted Cruz

• Carly Fiorina

• Jim Gilmore

• Lindsey Graham

• Mike Huckabee

• Bobby Jindal

• George Pataki

• Rand Paul

• Rick Perry

• Rick Santorum

• Scott Walker

• Total voters
Marco. He's still got ideals and he's smart.
Of course, I couldn't vote for him in the primary cuz I'm an Independent. But I like him.

Trump is still the man, things are booming here, y'all should get on the Trump train, the election is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y'all should get on the Trump train
pied_piper_art.gif

pied_piper_art.gif
interesting picture

Some see Trump leading, some see Hillary, ( she did get 3,000,000 more votes, remember), some see Bill, some see Barack.
I don't consider a huckster a leader. I see Trump as someone who is very good at spotting weakness in rubes and exploiting it to his maximum personal benefit.

All the while, the rubes think that stuffed envelope he gave to them to hold onto is full of cash.

Of course, I couldn't vote for him in the primary cuz I'm an Independent. But I like him.

You must not live in Florida.

He's an empty suit. He has allowed Trump to walk all over him.

What ideals?

Try again.
So who do you like on the list above?

Kasich is the only person on the list who'd be qualified and wouldn't be a lapdog for monied interests.

They would not have beat Hillary.

What does it say about them that they could not beat a piece of shit like Hillary?

What does it say about the voters that a huckster did?

I don't consider a huckster a leader.
pied_piper_art.gif
interesting picture

Some see Trump leading, some see Hillary, ( she did get 3,000,000 more votes, remember), some see Bill, some see Barack.
I don't consider a huckster a leader. I see Trump as someone who is very good at spotting weakness in rubes and exploiting it to his maximum personal benefit.

All the while, the rubes think that stuffed envelope he gave to them to hold onto is full of cash.

Nor do I.

Which is why I added Hillary, Bill, and Obama as possible leaders in that picture

What ideals?

Try again.
So who do you like on the list above?

Kasich is the only person on the list who'd be qualified and wouldn't be a lapdog for monied interests.
I've got nothing against Kasich, either. He seemed reasonable but...not quite so impressive to me as Marco.

Which candidate would you vote for?

John Kasich would have been perfect for POTUS. But it's too late now. Republicans were conned into Trump by right wing talk show hosts, and a totally inept RNC that set the stage for disaster. Using polling data to set up two stages, (against the advice of the pollsters themselves)--and the Ass Clown with 100% name recognition--this primary was over before the first vote.

17 GOP candidates with donation pools and support going everywhere was also a disaster. I am almost convinced had it not been for these two things--(with a normal 3 to 6 GOP candidates) that Donald Trump would have never made it to becoming poster boy of the Republican party. After all 54% of Republicans voted for other candidates.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

What ideals?

Try again.
I believes that he like to be on the bottom. He had put more focus on what President Trump has between his legs than what he can do for improving the economy.

Ahttps://www.liveleak.com/view?i=567_1454941205pparently at age 18, he violated the municipal code rules about
drinking in a park. However, the police incident report never mentions
alcohol!
Instead, Marco was arrested for being in a car after the park’s
closing time with his male friend Angel Barrios. To locals, the park was
well-known as a place for homosexuals for cruising.
The Washington Post implies what really happened (noting the park’s
problem with people having sex in the park and the frequency of gay
prostitution) and it’s clear this arrest is something that Marco Rubio
would rather not talk about.
A local homeowners association’s newsletter documented
the complaints of neighbors: “Gang warfare, gunfire, prostitution
(straight and gay), drug dealing and muggings
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

7b4cbd192c2e7246560e0858ad29cc0220ff0fa1.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back