If the GOP win this, what's to stop them from asking for Obama's resignation?

Holding the government hostage to get your agenda pushed..is not legislating.

In the slightest.

Yeah, another good topic by Shallow. it seems very likely that the house republicans would push for a resignation from the president based on the current demands regarding Obama Tax, the debt ceiling and default.

:rolleyes:

What an overly dramatic ignoramous you are, fella.

As I mentioned before, they are using rw thuggery to get what they couldn't get through the electoral process (winning elections)

Some eXtreme rw'er :tinfoil: starts an impeachment thread on this board every other day :rolleyes: They don't want the "different looking" guy w/ a "different sounding" name in the WH.

Last edited:
Holding the government hostage to get your agenda pushed..is not legislating.

In the slightest.

That's an excellent talking point, Shallow! Holding the government hostage! You're brilliant!

Where did you come up with that fine meme?

:eusa_boohoo:

As I mentioned before, they are using rw thuggery to get what they couldn't get through the electoral process (winning the Presidency & the Senate) Some eXtreme rw'er :tinfoil: starts an impeachment on this board every other day :rolleyes:

Kind of liek how senate democrats had to strip a bill passed by the house in order to get ACA in law? Since it's a budget appropriations?

You mean that kind of thuggery?

The teaps are being backed up into the corner by the GOP leadership as we talk.

Bohener is tell them that teap thuggery will no longer work.

Or asking for all Democrats to leave congress?

Nothing.

This is not about good faith negotiation.

This is really about tyranny.

Short of doing evidence Obama did something illegal that warranted impeachment, why would Congress as for anyone's resignation? The Executive branch doesn't report to the Legislative branch.

you are FOS as usual, snake. Boehner is trying to find a compromise, obama and reid are refusing------so who is causing this??????????? Who is shutting down open air monuments, but allowing a bunch of illegals to protest on the national mall? WTF is wrong with you?

As I mentioned before, they are using rw thuggery to get what they couldn't get through the electoral process (winning the Presidency & the Senate) Some eXtreme rw'er :tinfoil: starts an impeachment on this board every other day :rolleyes:

Kind of liek how senate democrats had to strip a bill passed by the house in order to get ACA in law? Since it's a budget appropriations?

You mean that kind of thuggery?

Yup and you will notice how they wrote it and passed it all on their own. In fact they shut the R's out of the whole deal. Lets talk about thuggery.

They also did it all behind closed door. Kinda funny that because Barry told us all he would have the most tranparant administration in history.

Now we are stuck with another entitlement we can't afford. Sounds like thuggery to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

^^^^
stock-photo-118624-gypsy-fortune-teller.jpg

you are FOS as usual, snake. Boehner is trying to find a compromise, obama and reid are refusing------so who is causing this??????????? Who is shutting down open air monuments, but allowing a bunch of illegals to protest on the national mall? WTF is wrong with you?

Not just that but the Stuttering Clusterfuck found language in the PPACA (that wasn't there) to allow the OPM to pay for 75% of Congresscritters' Health Insurance but couldn't find it in the "Pay Our Military Act" to give the grieving Widows, Orphans and Parents of DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS the money rightly due them.

But the motherfucker INVENTED language (that wasn't there) to make sure his gubmint workers were taken care of.

But the Sons, Daughters, Widows and Parents of AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED IN ACTION?

Fuck them, right dimocrap scumbags? They're just rapists, murderers and criminals according to our current Sec State anyway, right dimocrap scumbags?

And oh yeah....

The decision came out of the White House Budget Office.

THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

GOT IT SCUMBAGS?

I hate dimocraps.

I hope this goes on for the rest of the year. By then, the American People will be storming the gates of the White House

Yeah, another good topic by Shallow. it seems very likely that the house republicans would push for a resignation from the president based on the current demands regarding Obama Tax, the debt ceiling and default.

Not at all.

I am going by the template provided by the last EXACT scenario.

A Democratic President and a Congress controlled by Republicans.

1. Shutdown government.
2. Impeach the President.

They've tried like the dickens to find a scandal and haven't.

oh my gawd

I've been asking that from the first day of his election

lol

but you know how is folks

that poor poor poor helpless Obamabam

all together now

WAAAA waaa wa

Or asking for all Democrats to leave congress?

Nothing.

This is not about good faith negotiation.

This is really about tyranny.

Short of doing evidence Obama did something illegal that warranted impeachment, why would Congress as for anyone's resignation? The Executive branch doesn't report to the Legislative branch.

That like postulating that the house would use the debt ceiling to repeal a law.

Oh wait..

:lol:

Not at all.

I am going by the template provided by the last EXACT scenario.

A Democratic President and a Congress controlled by Republicans.

1. Shutdown government.
2. Impeach the President.

They've tried like the dickens to find a scandal and haven't.

There are plenty of scandals to choose from. And sweet dick Willy wouldn't have been impeached if he didn't lie under oath. That wasn't the congress or republicans fault.

Although, i realize to you everything that goes wrong is due directly and solely to republicans. :lol:

Forum List

Back