If the GOP win this, what's to stop them from asking for Obama's resignation?

Or asking for all Democrats to leave congress?

Nothing.

This is not about good faith negotiation.

This is really about tyranny.

"Win this?"

Maybe that thinking is part of the problem.

You know, everyone can lose. There are times when there is no winner.

Canucker, please..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXIgAAN3o4]Rand Paul Mitch McConnell Busted With Hot Mic - YouTube[/ame]

That's the terms the GOP is using.

:lol:

Nothing.

It is obamaturd and head idiot reid who are refusing to talk. Asking for obamaturds resignation could only be good for America, getting rid of the head idiot.

Well yeah it was..

And if the Republicans were so concerned about lying and law breaking..

Why wasn't Reagan impeached and removed from office over Iran/Contra.

That was FAR worse.

:itsok:

There there, Shallow. We know. It's all those republicans fault. Everything. It would be all unicorn farts and rainbows if they would go away....

:eusa_boohoo:

Do you ever make a coherent point that doesn't involve these sorts of shennigans?

I mean it's a little early to be drinking.

If it's so hard to comment on the topic, perhaps you should check out the USMB coffee shop.

This is about the shutdown and Republican behavior.
Dimwits behavior.

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

There there, Shallow. We know. It's all those republicans fault. Everything. It would be all unicorn farts and rainbows if they would go away....

Do you ever make a coherent point that doesn't involve these sorts of shennigans?

If it's so hard to comment on the topic, perhaps you should check out the USMB coffee shop.

Yes, it's about the republicans. Those evil republicans that are just ruining everything. They are always to blame. Even when Sweet Dick Willy gets himself impeached for lying under oath.

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for a BJ in the oval office.

So goes the myth.

The reality is, they were asking him if he had sex with an intern, and defined sex as coitus.

It was wholly inappropriate for them to ask this and way outside the scope of the whitewater investigation.

But even so..using their parameters..Clinton did not lie.

But they went ahead and impeached on a "gotcha".

It was a despicable abuse of power.

I did not have sexual relations with miss lewinskey. A bj sounds sexual to me. Clinton was a great mentor for little kids? Your sick if you think so.

Nothing.

What on earth makes you think the people affected would wait for Congress to do this?

Yes, it's about the republicans. Those evil republicans that are just ruining everything. They are always to blame. Even when Sweet Dick Willy gets himself impeached for lying under oath.

A dimwit can get caught being stupid and they claim it was the republicans fault, why would anyone believe this stupid stuff? Oh wait, I forgot, they are libtards.

Nothing.

It is obamaturd and head idiot reid who are refusing to talk. Asking for obamaturds resignation could only be good for America, getting rid of the head idiot.

Talk about what, exactly?

The GOP got the numbers they wanted..right off the bat.

Why? The Democrats wanted to get this done.

Instead of taking the victory..the GOP went for more.

There's nothing to talk about, unless the Democrats come to the table with a list of demands.

So goes the myth.

The reality is, they were asking him if he had sex with an intern, and defined sex as coitus.

It was wholly inappropriate for them to ask this and way outside the scope of the whitewater investigation.

I did not have sexual relations with miss lewinskey. A bj sounds sexual to me. Clinton was a great mentor for little kids? Your sick if you think so.
Swallow just has NO clue as to how stupid he sounds. CLINTON LIED!!!!

So goes the myth.

What the heck are you talking about?

And how does this dispute what I just posted?

Nothing.

Talk about what, exactly?

The GOP got the numbers they wanted..right off the bat.

Why? The Democrats wanted to get this done.

Instead of taking the victory..the GOP went for more.

There's nothing to talk about, unless the Democrats come to the table with a list of demands.
Obamaturd and reid have refused to talk to the republicans from day one. FIRE THEM!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
ODUMBOCRATS:

... OH NO ... the republicans ... they want to impeach our MESSIAH ...

What a PATHETIC bunch of BRAIN DEAD little SHEEPLE... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Nothing.

"Win this?"

Maybe that thinking is part of the problem.

You know, everyone can lose. There are times when there is no winner.

Canucker, please..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXIgAAN3o4]Rand Paul Mitch McConnell Busted With Hot Mic - YouTube[/ame]

That's the terms the GOP is using.

:lol:

Got it.

So it's only the Republicans who do this?

And your OP doesn't represent the exact same thinking?

The idea that this is only a Republican problem is the problem. The Democrats are reacting to their base just as the Republicans are reacting to theirs.

So goes the myth.

Your the one that called it a myth and a bj isn'a type of sex. I'm just showing how stupid you sound.

Don't seek the dope's resignation or impeachment. Keep him right where he is as leader of the Dimocrat party that voted for a massive disruptive bill none of them had read that is now starting to fuck folks left and right and will only get worse. It'll be their disaster; let them defend it.

So goes the myth.

Swallow just has NO clue as to how stupid he sounds. CLINTON LIED!!!!

First off, Homo..no you can't swallow my sperm. I don't roll that way..

Secondly..I posted exactly what happened.

And it disputes the initial post..which said Clinton was not "impeached over a blowjob".

In fact, he was.

Why? Because under the definition the "prosecutors" gave him, it wasn't sex.

So what they did, was defined the "bj" as sex.

Meaning..that they had to change their own definition of a sexual act.

Meaning..they impeached him because of a bj.

Got it?

You know what a bj is, right? It's what you give your boyfriend, each morning.

Your the one that called it a myth and a bj isn'a type of sex. I'm just showing how stupid you sound.

Go back..carefully read what I posted..then get back to me.

And look up "coitus"...

In a nutshell, it's vaginal intercourse.

That's how they defined a sex act.

In a republic, it is the inherent DUTY of every representative to effectively REPRESENT THE WILL OF THEIR CONSTITUENTS. The facts are clear, the majority of Americans DO NOT WANT this monstrosity called Obamacare. When you do not represent what your constituents want, then the options are also clear. Ask the two state senators from Colorado what happens when they ignore what a clear majority of their constituents so clearly want.

Every thing is on the table, at all times. Negotiation is how a republic AND a democracy works. It is the ESSENCE of those forms of government. Only in meglomaniac dictatorships are single individuals allowed to dictate how, when and where government policy will be applied and to whom. From the founding of this great nation, people have negotiated policy and have accepted partial victories as part of the way things are in that form of government. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were hotly debated by those involved in their creation. Even today the interpretation of those two documents are cause for disagreement and we look to the Supreme Court to define the meaning of some of those clauses. The republicans in Congress have sent bill after bill after bill to the Senate to fund some portions of the government (National Institute of Health, Parks, Memorials, Veteran benefits), yet they have all been rejected by Harry and the Democrats.

I have been clear to my representatives and Senators. Kill this monstosity. If you can't outright repeal it, defund it or delay it. I believe that this law will cause incredible pain for whats left of the middle class, increase the debt of the US Government to a level that is beyond dangerous, and will NOT result in its intended goals. You cannot be everything to everybody, and if you try you will surely fail being anything to anyone.

Sallow, 80% of Americans say they are NOT AFFECTED by the government shutdown. I believe that the President has gone the extra mile to make the shutdown as bad as possible by even trying to shutdown things that are not within the federal perview (putting barricades up on private land near Mt. Rushmore). Leaders DO NOT do what Barry is doing with this issue. But, Barry and his associates ARE NOT leaders.

I truly feel as though the President is the big loser here. Personally and in the stature of the office that he holds. No one will remember Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or any of the alleged 'Tea Party' house members. They WILL remember that as President, Barrack Obama failed to overt a shutdown of the government. But that is in HIS hands. As an old saying goes, "You made your bed, now you have to lie in it."

Forum List

Back