If the GOP win this, what's to stop them from asking for Obama's resignation?

First off, Homo..no you can't swallow my sperm. I don't roll that way..

Secondly..I posted exactly what happened.

And it disputes the initial post..which said Clinton was not "impeached over a blowjob".

In fact, he was.

Why? Because under the definition the "prosecutors" gave him, it wasn't sex.

So what they did, was defined the "bj" as sex.

Meaning..that they had to change their own definition of a sexual act.

Meaning..they impeached him because of a bj.

Got it?

You know what a bj is, right? It's what you give your boyfriend, each morning.

You can continue to try and revise history, but the fact remains, and is well documented, that Sweet Dick Willy was impeached for lying under oath.
...about a blowjob. And your buddy that lead the impeachment was cheating on his cancer stricken wife, at the same time. So get down and roll in that mud. Just another attempt by GOP terrorists, to try to get the American people to hate their own government. And you took it hook, line and sinker.

I dont give a fuck if it was about feeding the white house lawn too many times. That's why he was impeached. For obstruction and perjury. Furthermore, i never made any claims that I endorsed that decision. And calling the GOp terrorists only makes you sound like a K00K similar to shallow, and the other leftwing cranks here on the board.

First off, Homo..no you can't swallow my sperm. I don't roll that way..

Secondly..I posted exactly what happened.

And it disputes the initial post..which said Clinton was not "impeached over a blowjob".

In fact, he was.

Why? Because under the definition the "prosecutors" gave him, it wasn't sex.

So what they did, was defined the "bj" as sex.

Meaning..that they had to change their own definition of a sexual act.

Meaning..they impeached him because of a bj.

Got it?

You know what a bj is, right? It's what you give your boyfriend, each morning.

You can continue to try and revise history, but the fact remains, and is well documented, that Sweet Dick Willy was impeached for lying under oath.
...about a blowjob. And your buddy that lead the impeachment was cheating on his cancer stricken wife, at the same time. So get down and roll in that mud. Just another attempt by GOP terrorists, to try to get the American people to hate their own government. And you took it hook, line and sinker.

It's kind of worse than that.

Reagan lied to the American Public and broke the law in a very major way.

No impeachment.

And they continue to name stuff after him.

The Clinton impeachment was and continues to be an example of abuse of power by conservatives.

No impeachment.

The Clinton impeachment was and continues to be an example of abuse of power by conservatives.

Can you prove that Reagan broke the law? No, you can't. You really need to stop trying to revise history to fit your narrative. It makes you look even more foolish than you already do. And that's a hel;l of a feat in itself.

"First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior." Ronald Reagan

And would you look at that!??!?!!

Actual leadership! Holy shit! We've spent 5 years now with a president that would probably rather gouge out his own eyes with a spoon than take responsibility for a single thing.

I dont give a fuck if it was about feeding the white house lawn too many times. That's why he was impeached. For obstruction and perjury. Furthermore, i never made any claims that I endorsed that decision. And calling the GOp terrorists only makes you sound like a K00K similar to shallow, and the other leftwing cranks here on the board.
...birds of a feather flock together.

No impeachment.

Can you prove that Reagan broke the law? No, you can't. You really need to stop trying to revise history to fit your narrative. It makes you look even more foolish than you already do. And that's a hel;l of a feat in itself.
It was are exposed in the Iran/Contra hearings. Get real. Just because Raygun claimed ignorance doesn't excuse his guilt. The buck stops at the guy at the top, and you know it.

Last edited:

No impeachment.

Prove?

Really?

:lol:

He was made to apologize on national television for lying. He wouldn't have done that had they had nothing on him.

His administration funded the contra in violation of the Boland amendment. Additionally he secretly sold arms and equipment to the Iranians.

All of that is indisputable and why he "apologized".

He fucking lied, ace.

"First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior." Ronald Reagan

Actual leadership! Holy shit! We've spent 5 years now with a president that would probably rather gouge out his own eyes with a spoon than take responsibility for a single thing.

And exactly what did he "suffer" as a result of becoming "accountable"?

Nadda..zip.

At best? It was embarrassment.

Which, by the way, would make no difference if he didn't "remember" doing it..as was his excuse.

Because he wouldn't have "remembered" the apology.

Neither Reagan or Clinton is president today. Pointing historical fingers accomplishes nothing.

Obama has chosen to shut down 15% of the govt rather than working with the house to find a mutually acceptable compromise (which every previous president has done).

The current impasse belongs solely to obama and reid. If we default on our debt (which will never happen) history will not remember Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, Cruz, reid or anyone else in congress, history will record that the USA first defaulted on its debt under Obama.

Neither Reagan or Clinton is president today. Pointing historical fingers accomplishes nothing.

Obama has chosen to shut down 15% of the govt rather than working with the house to find a mutually acceptable compromise (which every previous president has done).

The current impasse belongs solely to obama and reid. If we default on our debt (which will never happen) history will not remember Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, Cruz, reid or anyone else in congress, history will record that the USA first defaulted on its debt under Obama.

President Obama didn't shut down anything.

And there aren't any democrats happy about the shutdown, like Bachmann, Cruz, Yoho, Paul, and many other Republicans.

Tea Party Candidates were chatting up a shutdown way back in 2011.

This is something they totally wanted and planned.

No ...... there would be no reason to ask for Obama's resignation, if Obama conforms & BITCH down, the GOP will just abuse Mr. Obama for the rest of his term, just like Mr. Senior Elgouapo does is ......... like in this video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJsnJnN5l9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Once a bitch, always a BITCH[/ame]

This will send the correct message to the Sheeple:
1. Don't stand your ground
2. Don't pretend to have BALLS
3. Conform & everything will be alright

I am sure all of you can agree with me when I say:
The anti-Christ should have waited until the next dumbed down & pussified generation to make an appearance.
They said he would rain for 7 years ........... looks like the GOP wants to cut it down to 5.

Last edited:
Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for a BJ in the oval office.

So goes the myth.

The reality is, they were asking him if he had sex with an intern, and defined sex as coitus.

It was wholly inappropriate for them to ask this and way outside the scope of the whitewater investigation.

But even so..using their parameters..Clinton did not lie.

But they went ahead and impeached on a "gotcha".

It was a despicable abuse of power.

You are such a knob-slurping scumbag.....

Bill the rapist Clinton had to pay Paula Jones $850,000 PLUS $90k to her lawyers. Where he got that kind of money, nobody knows.

The motherfucker never earned more than $40k in his entire life before infesting the White House.

the rapist was also held in Contempt of Court for lying.

The piece of fucking shit also had his Law License suspended for five years in lieu of having it revoked for LYING under oath.

the piece of fucking shit is a rapist and a serial abuser of women.

And you're a disgusting piece of shit for sticking up for a rapist and a serial abuser of women.

I don't expect much from dimocraps because.... Well, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

But when you rape women and when you physically assault a woman (Kathleen Willey) at THE VERY MOMENT HER HUSBAND WAS COMMITTING SUICIDE while she's in your Office begging for help because her life was falling apart.....

eat shit scumbag

Republicans aint much better.....if they are any better....

And exactly what did he "suffer" as a result of becoming "accountable"?

Nadda..zip.

At best? It was embarrassment.

Which, by the way, would make no difference if he didn't "remember" doing it..as was his excuse.

Because he wouldn't have "remembered" the apology.

So what you're saying is, you can not prove that Reagan is guilty of breaking the law. You have assumptions and nothing more.

No impeachment.

Prove?

Really?

:lol:

He was made to apologize on national television for lying. He wouldn't have done that had they had nothing on him.His administration funded the contra in violation of the Boland amendment. Additionally he secretly sold arms and equipment to the Iranians.

All of that is indisputable and why he "apologized".

He fucking lied, ace.

He was made too? Who are 'they"?

You're worse than a tinfoil hat alien conspiratist. You absolutely just make shit up out of thin air and run with it.

You need help, dude.

No impeachment.

It was are exposed in the Iran/Contra hearings. Get real. Just because Raygun claimed ignorance doesn't excuse his guilt. The buck stops at the guy at the top, and you know it.

No it wasn't.

Go to first new post If the GOP win this, what's to stop them from asking for Obama's resignation?
The cons are already considering demands of repeal of Roe v. Wade, Medicare reform, and Social Security reform.

Any concessions to the cons would be a reward for holding America hostage. Don't deal with terrorists!

Absolutely.

In the end..this will be a big win for the Democratic Tradition of the Country.

the Country is falling apart, but hey, my party is getting a win....hooray!....

Forum List

Back