If the GOP win this, what's to stop them from asking for Obama's resignation?

the premise is absurd, but it highlights the most cherished issue for the left - even if POTUS is incompetent, but theirs, keep him at any price :cuckoo:

Yeah, another good topic by Shallow. it seems very likely that the house republicans would push for a resignation from the president based on the current demands regarding Obama Tax, the debt ceiling and default.

:rolleyes:

What an overly dramatic ignoramous you are, fella.

Not at all.

I am going by the template provided by the last EXACT scenario.

A Democratic President and a Congress controlled by Republicans.

1. Shutdown government.
2. Impeach the President.

They've tried like the dickens to find a scandal and haven't.

wrong again shallow, there have been plenty of scandals under this administration. Benghazi, IRS targeting political enemies, NSA spying, murder by drones, fast and furious. None of these are over.

Obama shut down the govt, the GOP members of the house do not have that power. BTW, only 15% is shut down but obozo has told govt employees to make it as unpleasant on americans as possible.

Last edited:
Yeah, another good topic by Shallow. it seems very likely that the house republicans would push for a resignation from the president based on the current demands regarding Obama Tax, the debt ceiling and default.

Not at all.

1. Shutdown government.

There are plenty of scandals to choose from. And sweet dick Willy wouldn't have been impeached if he didn't lie under oath. That wasn't the congress or republicans fault.

Although, i realize to you everything that goes wrong is due directly and solely to republicans. :lol:

Well yeah it was..

And if the Republicans were so concerned about lying and law breaking..

Why wasn't Reagan impeached and removed from office over Iran/Contra.

That was FAR worse.

you see people

it's all about Obama and their party winning with these people

the hell with the country and the people in it

that screams, cult and subjects for a party

Not at all.

1. Shutdown government.

There are plenty of scandals to choose from. And sweet dick Willy wouldn't have been impeached if he didn't lie under oath. That wasn't the congress or republicans fault.

Although, i realize to you everything that goes wrong is due directly and solely to republicans. :lol:

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

:itsok:

There there, Shallow. We know. It's all those republicans fault. Everything. It would be all unicorn farts and rainbows if they would go away....

:eusa_boohoo:

Not at all.

1. Shutdown government.

wrong again shallow, there have been plenty of scandals under this administration. Benghazi, IRS targeting political enemies, NSA spying, murder by drones, fast and furious. None of these are over.

Obama shut down the govt, the GOP members of the house do not have that power. BTW, only 15% is shut down but obozo has told govt employees to make it as unpleasant on americans as possible.

Well yeah they do.

When you cut the ability to borrow, you effectively cut funding and shut the government down.

That's what the GOP did.

It's not Democrats "feeling good" about this..it's the Republicans.

In fact, the Republicans are claiming "victory".

And it was Grover Norquist, a Republican, that's advocated for "drowning the government".

If only the democrats would take that last act to make all republicans go away. There's nothing to stop obama from declaring all members of the republican party enemies of the state and ordering their arrest. He's already declared them enemies, just go forward, order the arrests of all republicans starting with those in Congress and the Senate.

Not at all.

1. Shutdown government.

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for a BJ in the oval office.

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

:itsok:

There there, Shallow. We know. It's all those republicans fault. Everything. It would be all unicorn farts and rainbows if they would go away....

:eusa_boohoo:

Do you ever make a coherent point that doesn't involve these sorts of shennigans?

I mean it's a little early to be drinking.

If it's so hard to comment on the topic, perhaps you should check out the USMB coffee shop.

This is about the shutdown and Republican behavior.

If only the democrats would take that last act to make all republicans go away. There's nothing to stop obama from declaring all members of the republican party enemies of the state and ordering their arrest. He's already declared them enemies, just go forward, order the arrests of all republicans starting with those in Congress and the Senate.

I'm just surprised we haven't seen this suggested yet

fire up the gas ovens and get trains warmed up for the people in the Tea party, anyone Republicans/conservatives, etc

the hate coming from the elected Democrats and Obama they might as well be suggesting this...and I think their base would cheer from some of the threads we've seen posted here

like fuck the Tea party, tea tards, tea baggers, etc

Last edited:

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

So goes the myth.

The reality is, they were asking him if he had sex with an intern, and defined sex as coitus.

It was wholly inappropriate for them to ask this and way outside the scope of the whitewater investigation.

But even so..using their parameters..Clinton did not lie.

But they went ahead and impeached on a "gotcha".

It was a despicable abuse of power.

Or asking for all Democrats to leave congress?

Nothing.

This is not about good faith negotiation.

This is really about tyranny.

"Win this?"

Maybe that thinking is part of the problem.

You know, everyone can lose. There are times when there is no winner.

As I mentioned before, they are using rw thuggery to get what they couldn't get through the electoral process (winning elections)

Some eXtreme rw'er :tinfoil: starts an impeachment thread on this board every other day :rolleyes: They don't want the "different looking" guy w/ a "different sounding" name in the WH.

A bit of a BROAD brush don't ya think Dot?

Not at all.

1. Shutdown government.

When they can not find a scandal they make one up, or shut down anything that he has tried to do to make him look bad. More and more are seeing this now and are fed up with these Tea Party Jokers~

Katzndogz is not joking. USMB's very own rw Hyperbole queen :up: Katzndogz :rolleyes: Are you a crazy cat lady as well?

Last edited:
1377056_653798931308642_647725403_n.jpg

Well yeah it was..

That was FAR worse.

So goes the myth.

The reality is, they were asking him if he had sex with an intern, and defined sex as coitus.

It was wholly inappropriate for them to ask this and way outside the scope of the whitewater investigation.

But even so..using their parameters..Clinton did not lie.

But they went ahead and impeached on a "gotcha".

It was a despicable abuse of power.

You are such a knob-slurping scumbag.....

Bill the rapist Clinton had to pay Paula Jones $850,000 PLUS $90k to her lawyers. Where he got that kind of money, nobody knows.

The motherfucker never earned more than $40k in his entire life before infesting the White House.

the rapist was also held in Contempt of Court for lying.

The piece of fucking shit also had his Law License suspended for five years in lieu of having it revoked for LYING under oath.

the piece of fucking shit is a rapist and a serial abuser of women.

And you're a disgusting piece of shit for sticking up for a rapist and a serial abuser of women.

I don't expect much from dimocraps because.... Well, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

But when you rape women and when you physically assault a woman (Kathleen Willey) at THE VERY MOMENT HER HUSBAND WAS COMMITTING SUICIDE while she's in your Office begging for help because her life was falling apart.....

eat shit scumbag

I'm just surprised we haven't seen this suggested yet

fire up the gas ovens and get trains warmed up for the people in the Tea party, anyone Republicans/conservatives, etc

the hate coming from the elected Democrats and Obama they might as well be suggesting this...and I think their base would cheer from some of the threads we've seen posted here

like fuck the Tea party, tea tards, tea baggers, etc

You forgot 'fuck the tee potty'. :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/u...is-months-in-the-planning.html?pagewanted=all
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1378347_653378574684011_1248003345_n.jpg

Forum List

Back