If the left succeeds in its coup against Trump, will it set a precedent for future coup attempts?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It should.

We now know that if you don't like POTUS, you try to get him removed from office in any way possible.

The right should definitely do the same thing the next time a left winger wins POTUS.

It's only fair.

Nahh. Given their record of not removing Obama from office, I'd have to say that Republicans are pussies. They haven't learned to stoop to the depths the left does.

The FBI, Mueller, and the CIA are leftists, dupe? Try waiting for the findings, ADHD infotainment addict...

if the coup is successful there won't be a government to attempt.

most of the ammunition would be used up though.

Nahh. Given their record of not removing Obama from office, I'd have to say that Republicans are pussies. They haven't learned to stoop to the depths the left does.
ONLY on the New BS GOP BS/hate propaganda machine...I'll go with our great US Justice/intellligence system, no matter what the findings. What Trump has said would be treasonous on its face, except that he's a brainwashed idiot/dupe too, it appears....

The right should definitely do the same thing the next time a left winger wins POTUS.

It's only fair.
Where the ever loving FUCK have you been, you terminally stupid retard?

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Last edited:
ONLY on the New BS GOP BS/hate propaganda machine...I'll go with our great US Justice/intellligence system, no matter what the findings. What Trump has said would be treasonous on its face, except that he's a brainwashed idiot/dupe too, it appears....

Still living out the dream of having Trump removed from office?

How's that "Russian collusion" thing going? Not so well I see. :lmao:

Wait for the findings, brainwashed functional moron.

ZOMG: A COUP! BY THE DEEP-LEFT STATE

LEAVE APPRENTICENT TRUMP ALONE.

WAAAAAAHHH

Wait for the findings, brainwashed functional moron.

Do I detect a hint of vexation in you voice? Good luck: Keep digging, you might strike oil. :biggrin:

It should.

We now know that if you don't like POTUS, you try to get him removed from office in any way possible.

It's only fair.
Describe this, "coup."

If the left succeeds in its coup against Trump, will it set a precedent for future coup attempts?

Assuming such a coup even exists, most likely, no, not unless the electorate choose someone else who's as inept (or God forbid, more so) as Trump. I'm going to hope and pray that is impossible actually to do....

It should.

It's only fair.

coup
ko͞o/
noun
  1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"
    synonyms: seizure of power, coup d'état, putsch, overthrow, takeover, deposition; More
When we finally get rid of Trump, it won't be sudden, violent, or illegal. It ill be because the country just can't stomach that obese orange clown a minute longer.

Forum List

Back