If the left succeeds in its coup against Trump, will it set a precedent for future coup attempts?

The left just doesn't like Trump. And they are looking for excuses to impeach him.

LOL- the right hated Obama. And for 8 years looked for excuses to impeach him.

Yes- if there is evidence of an actual crime, there will be a push to impeach Trump.

But the best way to prevent that is to let the investigation by the House(controlled by Republicans), by the Senate(controlled by the Republicans) and the Special Counsel(independent), leading the FBI to conclude the investigation- and formally declare that there is no evidence of collusion or any crimes.

I truly hope that is what happens. As much as I despise Trump, I don't want Trump to have colluded with Russia, nor do I want an impeachment. The only thing worse would be if Trump did collude and there was no impeachment.

The difference is Conservatives did not have to MAKE UP SCANDALS involving Barak Obama. His administration was infested with them, and they were of his own making...much like the crimes that have been exposed within his administration in the last 200 days of his Presidency (illegal sharing info, illegal leaking info, illegal unmasking, Felony Espionage, etc...)

The man by-passed Congress, violated both Constitution and Law, aided and abetted terrorists / Mexican drug cartels / human traffickers / violent illegals, ran his own drone assassination program with which he killed Americans, released Terrorists (revolving door in their cells - Taliban 5, Mastermind of the Benghazi attack, etc...), dragged the US into multiple Un-Constitutional wars, Un-constitutional appointments, un-Constitutional Dreamer Act, etc...

...as opposed to the Trump Witch Hunt that has produced no evidence of collusion or crime ... by Republicans ... yet.

Nahh. Given their record of not removing Obama from office, I'd have to say that Republicans are pussies. They haven't learned to stoop to the depths the left does.

They are going to have to learn it then. Else what good are they?

They defeated the Democrats soundly. Time to act like it.

It should.

We now know that if you don't like POTUS, you try to get him removed from office in any way possible.

The right should definitely do the same thing the next time a left winger wins POTUS.

It's only fair.

No...the right should stop it if it goes that far. By any means necessary.

20479440_844391179059786_6126126654852682311_n.jpg

That pretty much defines every post you made against Obama for the last 4 years.
YES, POSTING FACTS, LINKS TO SUPPORT, AND EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IS 'HATE' TO THE IGNORANT, HATE-FILLED ASSES WHO CONTINUE THEIR WITCH HUNTS BASED ON A RUSSIAN-PROPAGANDA GENERATED FAKE NEWS DOSSIER.

Forum List

Back