If the left succeeds in its coup against Trump, will it set a precedent for future coup attempts?

It should.

We now know that if you don't like POTUS, you try to get him removed from office in any way possible.

The right should definitely do the same thing the next time a left winger wins POTUS.

It's only fair.
Haven't you been paying attention? The right has already tried that the last two times a Democrat was president.

It should.

We now know that if you don't like POTUS, you try to get him removed from office in any way possible.

The right should definitely do the same thing the next time a left winger wins POTUS.

It's only fair.

You mean like starting an investigation into White Water, find nothing & move on to Travelgate, find nothing, & then hear a story about a blue dress & go after a President's sex life?

Like that?

Nahh. Given their record of not removing Obama from office, I'd have to say that Republicans are pussies. They haven't learned to stoop to the depths the left does.
ONLY on the New BS GOP BS/hate propaganda machine...I'll go with our great US Justice/intellligence system, no matter what the findings. What Trump has said would be treasonous on its face, except that he's a brainwashed idiot/dupe too, it appears....

Still living out the dream of having Trump removed from office?

How's that "Russian collusion" thing going? Not so well I see. :lmao:
Actually the Russian "thing" is still active.

Trump helped Jr write up his dishonest explanation as his campaign keeps getting caught for not reporting meetings in their disclosure forms.

Just wait until he fires Mueller.

It should.

It's only fair.

You mean like starting an investigation into White Water, find nothing & move on to Travelgate, find nothing, & then hear a story about a blue dress & go after a President's sex life?

Like that?

No. More like D.C. doesn't want an outsider fucking up their generations old corruption, so they want the outsider removed.

Like that.

Of course you are the same person who called Barack Obama a 'war criminal'- for doing exactly what President Snowflake has been doing in Syria and Iraq.

You are such a partisan hypocrite- Trump could hand over the nuclear codes to Russia and you would defend him and Russia.

1. Syria is one of 2 Obama Un-Constitutional Wars Barry dragged us into, leaving it to Trump to have to deal with. Thankfully Trump has already stopped Obama's recklessly arming terrorists in Syria through the CIA.

2. Trump could give Russia our nuclear codes? So could Obama have...and Hillary could have. Purple monkeys might fly out of your ass, too, I suppose. :p
they seemed to do really well in libya. after community organising and a couple of years in the senate you would think obama would have the knack for foreign policy and international relations..
The US invaded Libya?

No, that was Iraq.
US President Barack Obama has said the worst mistake of his presidency was a lack of planning for the aftermath of the 2011 toppling of Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi.

“Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya,” Obama said in an interview by Fox News on Sunday.

soory.

Imagine a U.S. President acknowledging he made a mistake.

Remember when we used to have a President who could do that?

It should.

It's only fair.

Like that?

No. More like D.C. doesn't want an outsider fucking up their generations old corruption, so they want the outsider removed..

Yep- gotta bring in a New York insider and his corruption.....

US President Barack Obama has said the worst mistake of his presidency was a lack of planning for the aftermath of the 2011 toppling of Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi.

“Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya,” Obama said in an interview by Fox News on Sunday.

Un-Constitutionally committing the US to war without Congressional Approval allowed Barry to rush in without a plan.

Wow....tells us more.....

Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com

Trump launches military strike against Syria

1) Without Congressional approval
2) Without a plan

Sounds like you are describing Trump.

Of course you are the same person who called Barack Obama a 'war criminal'- for doing exactly what President Snowflake has been doing in Syria and Iraq.

You are such a partisan hypocrite- Trump could hand over the nuclear codes to Russia and you would defend him and Russia.

1. Syria is one of 2 Obama Un-Constitutional Wars Barry dragged us into, leaving it to Trump to have to deal with. Thankfully Trump has already stopped Obama's recklessly arming terrorists in Syria through the CIA.

2. Trump could give Russia our nuclear codes? So could Obama have...and Hillary could have. Purple monkeys might fly out of your ass, too, I suppose. :p
they seemed to do really well in libya. after community organising and a couple of years in the senate you would think obama would have the knack for foreign policy and international relations..

Obama did better in Libya than Bush did in Iraq. And by better, I mean fewer American lives lost and less American money dumped in.

Both pretty much screwed the pooch in both cases.

President Obama didn't launch attacks against the Syrian government- that would be Trump's un-Constitutional war that Trump dragged us into.

Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics.com
Trump launches military strike against Syria

Of course since it is Trump and not Obama- well you are all in favor of whatever Trump does.

Even when it is what you called Obama a mass murderer for doing, just a few months ago.

Just another partisan hypocrite.

And by 'seditious coup attempt' you mean an investigation by the Republican controlled House and Senate, and by the FBI, and the Republican appointed Special counsel.
n...I am talking about the calls for military coups, calls for assassination attempts, and ACTUAL assassination attempts..

Sounds more and more like you are talking about the Right wing and Obama.

Conservative Attorney Larry Klayman Calls For Coup Against Obama

Conservative Attorney Larry Klayman Calls For Coup Against Obama

It should.

It's only fair.

Like that?

No. More like D.C. doesn't want an outsider fucking up their generations old corruption, so they want the outsider removed.

Like that.
Why wouldn't Wall St love the guy? Look who's at treasury and the dow. Interest rates are climbing. Sweet time for banking.

Biz? Sure illegal labor is hard to come by, but deregulation is game on.

The top 1%. Well he tried to give them a tax cut with Obamacare, and tax reform is supposedly next man up.

Trade? It's all talk.

Defense? Nato is actually arming and Mattis is full on board.

Your notions of Trump being the enemy of the status quo seems ... misplaced. Even on healthcare he simply wanted to reestablish the status quo of 2008

And by 'seditious coup attempt' you mean an investigation by the Republican controlled House and Senate, and by the FBI, and the Republican appointed Special counsel.
I am talking about the riots, looting, burning, terrorism...I am talking about threatening the lives of Electoral College voters to get them to overturn the already decided election...I am talking about the calls for military coups, calls for assassination attempts, and ACTUAL assassination attempts...I am talking about the illegal sharing of information, the illegal unmasking of Americans, and the Felony Espionage perpetrated by the former administration, President, and cabinet...I am talking about the creation of a Witch Hunt based admittedly on Russian-generated propaganda...I am talking about an FBI Director admitting to illegally leaking classified in order to get a Special Prosecutor to investigate a non-crime...I am talking about a Special Prosecutor with an obvious conflict of interest assembling an all-star cast of Trump Haters and Hillary Lawyers.
You are talking a whole lot of right wing Konspiracy Kookiness- basically you are parroting the Trump talking points.

Congradulations.

The US invaded Libya?

No, that was Iraq.

soory.

the cherry tree ?

Obama did better in Libya than Bush did in Iraq. And by better, I mean fewer American lives lost and less American money dumped in.

Libyans love Obama and the US for getting rid of the bastard terrorist dictator. The dupes believe ISIS controls half of Libya. That would be the desert where they're being chased in their last remnants...

The US invaded Libya?

No, that was Iraq.

soory.

the cherry tree ?

Well we have a President now who believes he can act more Presidential than George Washington- so cherry tree is apt.

The US invaded Libya?

No, that was Iraq.

soory.

the cherry tree ?

Well we have a President now who believes he can act more Presidential than George Washington- so cherry tree is apt.
you know George is dead right ?

The US invaded Libya?

No, that was Iraq.

soory.

the cherry tree ?

you know George is dead right ?

I do.

I just doubt Trump knows.

When did Conservatives become Snowflakes who decided that Americans using their Constitutional rights are actually instigating a coup?

Forum List

Back