If the Magic Overnight Ballot Fairy Drop is allowed to stand without investigation....

There are explanations for all your delusions but you don't want to hear them. Fake news and all. Wallow in your ignorance and know there is no good reason for it.

I prefer just over turning their fraud and let's get honest election counts.

Won't happen. A compliant press and social media have already given us the message we're meant to hear.

View attachment 415684
And we should expect THE EXACT SAME THING in 2022 when Rural America revolts and has 3000% voter turnout for Rs.

People thought Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" on earth. This will be a million times bigger.

And there won't be time to investigate them all. GAME OVER.

Republicans who voted down ballot for Republicans but didn't vote for Trumpybear are the ones to turned that POS out of office.

Schweeeeet
What about the invalid ballots voting SOLELY for Joe?

Rural fraud will be much less stupid than that.

Bring them to court or shut the fuck up.

You do understand that there are plenty of Democrats in those red areas of our country don't you?

There are explanations for all your delusions but you don't want to hear them. Fake news and all. Wallow in your ignorance and know there is no good reason for it.
I heard them. It all sounds like bullshit, but the same explanations will come RIGHT BACK AT YOU when Rural Counties shove this shit RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!!

There is NO WAY to investigate them all. ZERO!!!

Won't happen. A compliant press and social media have already given us the message we're meant to hear.

View attachment 415684
And we should expect THE EXACT SAME THING in 2022 when Rural America revolts and has 3000% voter turnout for Rs.

People thought Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" on earth. This will be a million times bigger.

Republicans who voted down ballot for Republicans but didn't vote for Trumpybear are the ones to turned that POS out of office.

Schweeeeet

You do understand that there are plenty of Democrats in those red areas of our country don't you?
Who gives a fuck, the Rs rule.

There are PLENTY of Repubs in those Dem areas too. That doesn't seem to mean shit to you.

It's FUCKING ON bitches.

View attachment 415684

Schweeeeet

Who gives a fuck, the Rs rule.

There are PLENTY of Repubs in those Dem areas too. That doesn't seem to mean shit to you.

It's FUCKING ON bitches.

I get it. The 306 to 232 Historical landslide got you down? Here.

I heard them. It all sounds like bullshit, but the same explanations will come RIGHT BACK AT YOU when Rural Counties shove this shit RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!!

I'm flattered you think democrats are capable manufacturing thousands upon thousands of fraudulent votes across hundreds of counties in several states right under the noses of Trump campaign poll watchers and not leave a trace. Man, those people are amazing.

This Scytl raid is true, holy shit!

(old 2015 article confirming the location of the data)

I'm flattered you think democrats are capable manufacturing thousands upon thousands of fraudulent votes across hundreds of counties in several states right under the noses of Trump campaign poll watchers and not leave a trace. Man, those people are amazing.

I think that Criminal Mastermind Hillary taught them all. She committed billions and billions of heinous crimes against the GOP and wall-ah, not a trace. Man, she's really good at evil.

Rs should get 100% of the Senate by the end of 2026.

Get that fraud going, Rural America. They can't prove SHIT!!!!
We have been giving the Progs this Mayberry act for many decades. Now they are on the precipice of control. They have convinced the general population you can be scum and be better then someone who plays by rules and tries to do the right thing. And it must include all. This while promoting programs that helps people to be scum. And they are serious about it. Bring back the Democratic Party. Please!

View attachment 415684

Schweeeeet

Not nearly enough. The Democrats are like a roach infestation. One look at the map and we can see the nests. They breed like rabbits though and then spread out to where they can get their next free meal. The similarities don't end there. Their brains aren't much bigger and everybody does their best to get move away from them, but they eventually show back up to ruin yet another area.

Will the commie left and the MSM cover up the 2022 Magic Overnight Ballot Fairy Drops in EVER SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING RURAL PRECINCT IN AMERICA????

Elections are fiction. Rural America needs to give it right back.

Let's do this.

:beer:
Indeed,elections have been fixed for decades now.this one being even far more obvious than any other though by leaps and bounds is the differerence in this one and why the world is at a turning point and no hope for the world if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand,that’s why this is bigger than donald trump or joe Biden.it’s not about trump it’s all about having the biggest election fraud being allowed to happen and cannot happen if we are ever to able to get back to the constitution again which will not ever happen if this election is not ruled a total fraud.

You mean 2016 was rigged? Why didn’t you say anything?

Under the noses of Trump campaign poll watchers?
:laughing0301:

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!

All rural counties can hold off until all the city shit is in, then those Magic Ballot Fairies just sprinkle 1000 votes in here, 10,000 in there. 80,000 over there.
They’re welcome to try but they’ll be easily caught.
Who is going to investigate ALL of them?

You commies just picked a fight you will lose BADLY!!!

Forum List

Back