If the middle class is getting "peanuts" in this tax scam......?

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?

How big was the middle class tax cut that Clinton gave us in 1993?

will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

The Dems are free to propose a larger, permanent, middle class tax cut.
They won't. Whiny twats.

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums

Oh no, higher stock prices. Nobody wants that....moron.

which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

How high a percentage?

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?

Well let's see, 124 million @ $200 per month = 24,800,000,000 X 12 months = $297,600,000,000 per year, I'd say that's pretty substantial added to they current demand. You're not much on math are ya shorty?

Your premise that the RIch are Republicans is long ago debunked.

REALLY, nitwit???

Political-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg

Now that is some serious cherry picking.

Your implication that "The Rich" are 50 Families is noted and dismissed, and laughed at.

My point stands.

HIllary was the choice of the One Percent, The Rich are not Republican.

Plus the fact that no entitlement programs are on the chopping block in the tax reduction bill.

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid ...

Typical MSM bullshiting. It's designed to excite the headline voters.

That is exactly what Paul Ryan said. There is nothing false about it.

I seen nothing where Ryan or anybody said anything about cutting benefits.

I read most of it and nowhere does it say anything about reducing benefits. It did highlight block granting which would save millions if not billions, but no talk about benefit reduction.

Plus the fact that no entitlement programs are on the chopping block in the tax reduction bill. They are going to try and deal with the problem next year. And as your article points out, not all Republicans are on board, so they will have to come up with something where everybody is satisfied.

They literally talk about cutting Social Security and Medicare...

Yes they do, but again, no talk about cutting benefits.

WHAT? Do you think they are going to cut the deficit by increasing Social Security and Medicare?

I didn't say increasing them, I said no cuts to them.

Holy shit. So you expect them to somehow lower the deficit through Social Security and Medicare WITHOUT lowering them?

...and for your next act you are going to pull a rabbit out of your ass.

Do you really think our government programs are run 100% efficiently? Do you really think there are not better and more efficient ways to conduct these programs? Do you really believe that we don't have scammers ripping off these programs?

If you are not on SS or Medicare, it's likely you are related to somebody that is. It may be your parents or grandparents. Do you really think that the Republicans would screw our elderly so badly as to lose every vote in the coming elections? Think they would give the Democrats such fodder for the next presidential election?

Instead of allowing the media to think for you, it's better to wait until the Republicans tell us what their plans are. The media is trying to sell newspapers, get you to tune into their news stations, or get you to go to their web sites.

Plus the fact that no entitlement programs are on the chopping block in the tax reduction bill.

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid ...

Typical MSM bullshiting. It's designed to excite the headline voters.

That is exactly what Paul Ryan said. There is nothing false about it.

I seen nothing where Ryan or anybody said anything about cutting benefits.[/QUOTE. Ray if I am not mistaken Ryan has been wanting to cut social programs for the last 20 years. I know he has wanted to privatize SS for years, including possibly raising the age to collect SS. I cannot comment on Medicare and Medicaid because I do not remember if or what he has said about those programs.

Now none of this means it will happen simply because to vote to strip these programs would be political suicide. Especially with baby boomers looking at retirement!

“…will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???”

Of course not.

And by 2027 the middle class will actually realize a tax increase, hence GOP tax scam.

“Under the Republican plan, [a] middle-class family would see a tax cut of $1,182 in 2018 compared to 2017, but a tax increase of $500 in 2027…That’s because the Family Flexibility Credit ($300 per adult in the household) included in the GOP plan, expires after 2022. In addition, the newly doubled standard deduction is not adjusted for inflation, meaning its value will erode over time, and the Child Tax Credit and the Family Flexibility Credit (which replace personal exemptions) are also tied to a slower rate of inflation, so they become worth less in real dollar amounts as the years go by.”

One-Third of Middle Class Families Could End Up Paying More Under the GOP Tax Plan, Experts Say

So is only giving the masses peanuts in tax refunds a scam?

That's like asking if only giving the masses peanuts in entitlements is a scam.

Yes to both, it is.

Now what? Both contribute to massive debt that is eating away at our wealth via inflation faster than what we are saving in tax refunds and freebies in entitlements.

They literally talk about cutting Social Security and Medicare...

WHAT? Do you think they are going to cut the deficit by increasing Social Security and Medicare?

Holy shit. So you expect them to somehow lower the deficit through Social Security and Medicare WITHOUT lowering them?

Do you really think our government programs are run 100% efficiently? Do you really think there are not better and more efficient ways to conduct these programs? Do you really believe that we don't have scammers ripping off these programs?

If you are not on SS or Medicare, it's likely you are related to somebody that is. It may be your parents or grandparents. Do you really think that the Republicans would screw our elderly so badly as to lose every vote in the coming elections? Think they would give the Democrats such fodder for the next presidential election?

Instead of allowing the media to think for you, it's better to wait until the Republicans tell us what their plans are. The media is trying to sell newspapers, get you to tune into their news stations, or get you to go to their web sites.

Oh cut the bullshit. They said it plain as day that in order to make up for the deficit caused by the new tax plan they want to cut entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. There is no argument farther than that. Quit blowing hot air.

Trump PROMISED during his campaign he would NOT ALLOW Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid to get cut. We'll see if that just another lie.

Oh cut the bullshit. They said it plain as day that in order to make up for the deficit caused by the new tax plan they want to cut entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. There is no argument farther than that. Quit blowing hot air.

Trump PROMISED during his campaign he would NOT ALLOW Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid to get cut. We'll see if that just another lie.

Again, I read your article and nowhere did I see they are going to cut benefits to the recipients of those programs. It's the media baiting you people.

Cost to Taxpayers
The SSA ranks third among government agencies when it comes to improper payments, including fraud. The total of estimated improper SSA payments in 2015 was $9.8 billion. Retirement, survivors and disability insurance made up about $5 billion of that amount, while supplemental security income accounted for the remaining $4.8 billion. That money should instead be adding to the Social Security trust funds that back up these payments.

Read more: Social Security Fraud: What Is It Costing Taxpayers? | Investopedia What Social Security Fraud Costs You

Again, I read your article and nowhere did I see they are going to cut benefits to the recipients of those programs. It's the media baiting you people.

Cost to Taxpayers
The SSA ranks third among government agencies when it comes to improper payments, including fraud. The total of estimated improper SSA payments in 2015 was $9.8 billion. Retirement, survivors and disability insurance made up about $5 billion of that amount, while supplemental security income accounted for the remaining $4.8 billion. That money should instead be adding to the Social Security trust funds that back up these payments.

Read more: Social Security Fraud: What Is It Costing Taxpayers? | Investopedia What Social Security Fraud Costs You

Jesus Christ man... how can you be so dense? Not just Ryan, but other Republicans have FLAT OUT SAID IT.

No use in talking to you about it anymore because you have lost touch with reality.

Meet the new jobs made by Democratic Leadership in California.

CF8jTasVAAAFigB.jpg
Those machines are going in while employees are making $7.25

How low a pay do they need to accept to stop progress?

Several states increased their minimum wage way above the national minimum and others are talking about it. Some places can't find workers for lower pay as well.

So when a business finds that it's cheaper to have machines do the job than humans, they make the investment.

Answer my question who did Trump borrow 1.5 trillion dollars from and quit avoiding the claim you made...

I think his name was Louie the Loan Shark ....usually hangs out on 7th off of Madison.

So is only giving the masses peanuts in tax refunds a scam?

That's like asking if only giving the masses peanuts in entitlements is a scam.

ATTA boy.....and thanks......
Let's all call this tax scam what it really is..a "welfare give away to the middle class."

A peanut is more than Obama or Hillary would have given back.

Learn a bit of recent history so that you wouldn't come off as a complete idiot.

Obama signed off on two major tax cuts for middle-class families: the Making Work Pay tax credit that was part of the economic stimulus of 2009 and a temporary reduction in Social Security payroll taxes that went into effect in 2011.

As part of the stimulus, formally known as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, single workers collected a $400 tax credit, and working couples got $800. The credit didn’t come in the form of a check; it worked out so that most workers had about $400 less in federal income taxes withheld from their paychecks spread out over the entire year.

Most workers received a tax cut under that plan, with the exception of some high earners. The tax cuts phased out for couples who make more than $250,000 or a single person making over $200,000, according to an analysis from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center .

And those tax cuts weren't revenue neutral either and yet you weren't whining then

And those tax cuts weren't revenue neutral either and yet you weren't whining then

Its simply amazing how you could read my thoughts back in 2010....absolutely uncanny.........LOL

You are holding it up as an example of that tax cut being better than this tax cut and you're major whine about this tax cut is that there is a prediction that over 10 years it will add to the debt.

You are holding it up as an example of that tax cut being better than this tax cut and you're major whine about this tax cut is that there is a prediction that over 10 years it will add to the debt.

NO, nitwit........All I was responding to is a post by one of your fellow morons who stated that Obama did NOT give out some "peanuts" to the middle class...

I did NOT side with Obama's give a-ways versus this new tax scam....

Learn to comprehend what you read.

For 8 years Democrats told us that food stamps and unemployment checks stimulate the economy; Trump and the US economy has made a mockery of Democrat economics

Forum List

Back