If the Virginia Lt. Gov needs to lose his job, why didn't Katy Perry need to lose hers?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Katy Perry sexually assaulted an 18 year old man on live television. Liberals dropped that one pretty quickly. Why the sustained outrage now? Is it because she's white? Is it because the victim was white?

Katy Perry sexually assaulted an 18 year old man on live television. Liberals dropped that one pretty quickly. Why the sustained outrage now? Is it because she's white? Is it because the victim was white?
Just looked at a pretty lousy video of it. Did he agree to the kiss? Plus, isn't he 19?

Just looked at a pretty lousy video of it. Did he agree to the kiss? Plus, isn't he 19?

19 is over the age of consent. Did the man file charges? Did he object?

I don't see why the gov, Lt gov, or ag should lose their job in va. The left went down this road though, casting arrows from their lofty perch, while their own were engaging in this behavior while accusing others. I think it's hilarious watching the croc tears. Spineless wimps .

I don't see why the gov, Lt gov, or ag should lose their job in va. The left went down this road though, casting arrows from their lofty perch, while their own were engaging in this behavior while accusing others. I think it's hilarious watching the croc tears. Spineless wimps .

All I see is a load of PC bull shit.

19 is over the age of consent. Did the man file charges? Did he object?
Not sure. This is the first I heard of this. I'll see if I can find some more info. Though, it seems fairly innocuous on the face of it, especially as you pointed out for someone above the age of consent.

Apples and Hondas

remind me: Who is Katy Perry and why does it matter?

a useless entertainer, if that helps narrow it down much.

and it matters cause it shows hypocrisy in our "values".

a useless entertainer, if that helps narrow it down much.

and it matters cause it shows hypocrisy in our "values".
I didn't know people believed partisan citizens get values from entertainers

LOL

may as well get your values from a Hannity or a... oh wait...

Apples and Hondas

Of course. It's different. One deals with white people, the other deals with black people. So liberals should really tell us which difference matters to them. Do they only care about victims who are black? Or do they just like to give white sexual assailants a pass?

Then again, maybe they only care about victims who are female and to hell with the male victims. Liberals, which is it?!?

Forum List

Back