If There Ever Was A More Deserving Person Than Malala Yousafzai I'd Like To Know

Sorry, getting shot and surviving are not adequate accomplishments for the Peace Prize.

George W Bush should win the Peace Prize. He helped defeat al Qaeda, set in motion the machinery to take out bin Laden, eliminated Saddam Hussein, eliminated Moamar Ghaddafi, and helped Africa with its AIDS problem.

This is just TOO fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh.

People laugh at what they don't understand or can't refute. We get it.

Sorry, getting shot and surviving are not adequate accomplishments for the Peace Prize.

George W Bush should win the Peace Prize. He helped defeat al Qaeda, set in motion the machinery to take out bin Laden, eliminated Saddam Hussein, eliminated Moamar Ghaddafi, and helped Africa with its AIDS problem.

The whole fucking world hated and hates GW Bush. He can't even do speaking engagement outside the US for fear of protests and riots wherever he goes. Giving him the Peace Prize would be like crowning Arnold Swartznegger Miss Universe. Absolutely ludicrous. It would be like saying the atom bomb is the best thing that ever happened to humanity. Bottom line, the world loaths GW Bush. The very last thing they think of him is someone who promoted peace.

The whole fucking world hated and hates GW Bush. He can't even do speaking engagement outside the US for fear of protests and riots wherever he goes. Giving him the Peace Prize would be like crowning Arnold Swartznegger Miss Universe. Absolutely ludicrous. It would be like saying the atom bomb is the best thing that ever happened to humanity. Bottom line, the world loaths GW Bush. The very last thing they think of him is someone who promoted peace.

Bullshit.

Only the morons hated W.

And really, only other morons value the opinions of those morons.

You give ample evidence of Bush Derangement Syndrome, explaining why he did not win the Nobel Peace Prize, even though he did more to further world peace than the current HNIC in the WH.

Bullshit.

Only the morons hated W.

It isn't BS by any means, and it certainly isn't only morons who hated him; most of the world hated him and still does. Are you so ignorant, uneducated and/or blind you aren't aware of this? Do some reading; educate yourself. There are two reasons Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize: 1) he was the first black American president, 2) he was not GW Bush.

Bullshit.

Only the morons hated W.

It isn't BS by any means, and it certainly isn't only morons who hated him; most of the world hated him and still does. Are you so ignorant, uneducated and/or blind you aren't aware of this? Do some reading; educate yourself. There are two reasons Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize: 1) he was the first black American president, 2) he was not GW Bush.

^ pure bullshit.

You give ample evidence of Bush Derangement Syndrome, explaining why he did not win the Nobel Peace Prize, even though he did more to further world peace than the current HNIC in the WH.

You need psychiatric help.:cuckoo:

Not only does dizzymerelda post pure bullshit, but it is absolutely meaningless bullshit at that.

For, the measure of the man is not how "they" allegedly perceived him.

You need psychiatric help.:cuckoo:

I'm not the one who think the Nobel Peace Prize ought to be a popularity contest.

Why? My C game just beat you. You have nada.

Umm... Whatever you say, Danth.
If forcing you to revise your question five times in pursuit of a point that never had a basis in the first place is getting "beat", then beat me mama eight to the bar. ♩ ♬ :eusa_whistle:

"Inventions have religions" -- :rofl:

I never said that, you did. You're laughing at yourself.:lol:

Muslims still haven't invented anything major in a fucking long time. Now you know.

You just did it again ^^.

S M H....

Muslims still haven't invented anything major in a fucking long time. Now you know.

idk coffee drinks, algebra, formal, degree-granting colleges, and optics are kind of major if you ask me

Malala totally deserves the NPP btw

She's like the woman's education rights version of Martin Luther King Jr., and that's a pretty damn high bar to reach imho

You just did it again ^^.

S M H....

So inventors can't belong to a religion? And if a Christian invents something, it doesn't mean that it was invented by Christianity, fuck are you a noob.

You're a loser here, K? You keep asking for "Muslim inventions", I tell you religion doesn't invent things, you agree, then you start all over again. You LOST. Get over it.

Shit, you don't even know what noob means.

See your doctor. Ask if there's a treatment for rhetorical masochism.

There are two reasons Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize: 1) he was the first black American president, 2) he was not GW Bush.

And neither of those reasons should have served as the criteria for awarding the man a Nobel.

The Nobel used to be awarded for deeds done, things discovered, not for something that might be. By awarding the Nobel to President Obama the Nobel committee did nothing but diminish the intention and the meaning of the award. It's now the equivalent of participation trophies handed out to little league teams.

People like you, Esmeralda, who refuse to see and acknowledge the truth of this look foolish.

idk coffee drinks, algebra, formal, degree-granting colleges, and optics are kind of major if you ask me

Proving what she wrote. Thanks!
I proved that Muslims haven't invented anything major by giving examples of things they have invented that are major?

Seems legit.

I proved that Muslims haven't invented anything major by giving examples of things they have invented that are major?

Seems legit.

She wrote "in a fucking long time." You conveniently didnt see that because you can't read. Everything you mentioned is basically from the Middle Ages or earlier.
Seems legit.

Seems legit.

She wrote "in a fucking long time." You conveniently didnt see that because you can't read. Everything you mentioned is basically from the Middle Ages or earlier.
Seems legit.

Umm... when you invent things that get used for centuries and are still used right now, you kinda don't have to keep reinventing, know what I mean?

AFAIK out of all those ideas I posted, there's maybe one (the fountain pen) that has run its course and is pretty much obsolete. One. And I remember it in my lifetime. Hard to see how "major" doesn't apply.

Give it up. You're both scraping the bottom of the same barrel for a specious point that never had a chance. Religions don't invent things. They just don't.

Last edited:

Seems legit.

Seems legit.

coffee is 1400 for muslims and 1600 for everyone else, which is actually fairly recent in the context of human history

I'm curious as to why it matters if those inventions are recent though; they were still invented by Muslims, whether you like it or not

Last edited:

Seems legit.

Seems legit.

coffee is 1400 for muslims and 1600 for everyone else, which is actually fairly recent in the context of human history

I'm curious as to why it matters if those inventions are recent though; they were still invented by Muslims, whether you like it or not

I have no opinion one way or another. But the greatest days of Muslims are long past them. Over 1000 years ago, really?
Why, given there are 1 billion Muslims in the world, do they put on such a pitiful showing when it comes to invention, art, or discovery? Why are they so backward they contribute virtually nothing to the world, other than violence?

Forum List

Back