If There Ever Was A More Deserving Person Than Malala Yousafzai I'd Like To Know

She wrote "in a fucking long time." You conveniently didnt see that because you can't read. Everything you mentioned is basically from the Middle Ages or earlier.
Seems legit.

coffee is 1400 for muslims and 1600 for everyone else, which is actually fairly recent in the context of human history

I'm curious as to why it matters if those inventions are recent though; they were still invented by Muslims, whether you like it or not

I have no opinion one way or another. But the greatest days of Muslims are long past them. Over 1000 years ago, really?
Why, given there are 1 billion Muslims in the world, do they put on such a pitiful showing when it comes to invention, art, or discovery? Why are they so backward they contribute virtually nothing to the world, other than violence?
1. That's less than 1000.

2. I think it's very strange that that showing is so pitiful, considering that Muslims used to be Super Crazy Awesome Innovators of Powerful Inventingness (TM). Honestly, I'm not sure how to answer you. A possibility is that the religion isn't flexible enough to accommodate the modern world but was very well suited for its time.

The anti-whatever of the libertarian nutters has no creditability.

Fakey ^ appears to be huffing bad glue again. :lol: Fakey has never enjoyed any credibility.

Says the member who broke his word and welshed on his bet. :lol:

I posted. Fakey directly responded by quoting me.

Strange, since the fraudulent hack twit has maintained that it had put me on "ignore."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7783749-post315.html

Maybe it changed its mind?

:lol:

Yeah. Yeah. THAT'S the ticket!

Fakey is so dishonest, he can't even keep track of his own lies.

Fakey ^ appears to be huffing bad glue again. :lol: Fakey has never enjoyed any credibility.

Of course, as Fakey knows, I did neither.

Then again, Fakey is hostile to honesty and integrity.

He even claims to be a "Republican."

:lmao:

Of course we all know you did. You welshed on your bet (truth), I am a Republican (truth), you lied (truth).

Of course we all know you did. You welshed on your bet (truth), I am a Republican (truth), you lied (truth).

Of course, you just lied three times in a row.

In reality, nobody "knows" that I "welshed" since I didn't. What you labeled "truth" was just you lying some more.

You are clearly not a Republican and you probably never were. Another instance of you mislabeling a lie as "truth."

And you lied, not I.

Damn, you are dishonest, but you are also quite ploddingly obvious at it.

Last edited:
She's fucking Muslim and therefore out to kill us all. There are no moderate Muslims.

Remember?

There are peaceful Muslims.

I've met quite a few of them.

You are a gullible retard.

These people advocate for Sharia law. Do you know what Sharia law is?

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. I don't know how many times I have to remind people of this.

looks like they are advocating for equal rights and transparency.
Such evil...

they picked 9/11 so you people would talk it up and give it attention. You are getting played...as usual.

Actually you're showing what a gullible retard you are......as usual.

Communist Globalists awarding fellow Communist Globalists. That's basically what the Nobel Peace Prize is all about now. It's a corrupt sham. Globalism is way overrated.

Talking to yourself in the mirror.

All know who are the unethical and dishonest posters. :lol:

Talking to yourself in the mirror.

All know who are the unethical and dishonest posters. :lol:

No, asswipe. I was just refuting your dishonesty. But according to you, you have me on ignore, so you actually must not be reading my posts and quoting them. :cuckoo:

But lots of folks HAVE indeed figured out how totally dishonest and unethical you are.

The funny thing is that you are too deluded to realize it.

Forum List

Back