If they don't show the NCAA Tournament at the Plus Size Nudie Bar I won't see it

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Watching Big Naked women over 40 dance around is a lot more exciting than some silly ass March Madness Tournament

Someone send me a email on April 3rd because that's when that March Madness shit will be over

BTW: why is the Final Four more hyped than the Championship Game?

Watching Big Naked women over 40 dance around is a lot more exciting than some silly ass March Madness Tournament

Someone send me a email on April 3rd because that's when that March Madness shit will be over

th
th

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Let's Go Pitt!

And for your sake, Go Plus Size Tits!

"If they don't show the NCAA Tournament at the Plus Size Nudie Bar I won't see it"

Maybe you could ask for a few days off.

Don't spend too much. You won't be able to pay your cable bill or donate to the charity at the grocery store checkout.

Don't spend too much. You won't be able to pay your cable bill or donate to the charity at the grocery store checkout.

Just paid the cable today twizzler face

Yeah, and a couple of months ago you were 3 months behind, crybaby.

.What time u going to the plus nudie bar

I'm not a fan of strop clubs. I prefer having a naked woman that I can touch. That will happen tonight, if o want.

If the tournament isn't on the TV in prison mateem cleaves won't see it either.

Forum List

Back