If this video is even CLOSE to accurate on the details of the bill Trump should VETO THE DAMN THING

Yeah I know......FOX NEWS FOX NEWS....

Don't care about the messenger, I care about the content and if it is accurate.

If this shit is true every GOP member who voted for it can GOTO HELL

I'm sure the WH lawyers are already going through the bill and if there is anything in it that would prevent the President from building the border fence und a national emergency, he won't sign it, but I also think the Republicans in Congress also know this and would not pass it if this were true.

There are things that prevent building on NATIONAL land and provisions that prevent ICE from detaining anyone with an illegal minor in their possession.

According to the video

It sounds bad, but what additional powers would the President have under a national emergency to counter them?

Trumps turned down bipartisan deals signed by Trutleboy - how can it be an emergency?

because Trump didnt get his f'n way ?

emergency my white ass ...

I'm sure the WH lawyers are already going through the bill and if there is anything in it that would prevent the President from building the border fence und a national emergency, he won't sign it, but I also think the Republicans in Congress also know this and would not pass it if this were true.

There are things that prevent building on NATIONAL land and provisions that prevent ICE from detaining anyone with an illegal minor in their possession.

According to the video

It sounds bad, but what additional powers would the President have under a national emergency to counter them?

Sounds bad?

It's bloody fucking insane.

Veto the bill and declare an emergency. Then demand a bill clean of border bullshit and absurd restrictions.
:21:
You think its it's funny. Have you heard what's in the bill? Did you watch the video at least.

Straight garbage bill

Nobody has read the bill.
Another Pelosi boondoggle.

Looks like a McConnell boondoggle.

Veto the bill and declare an emergency. Then demand a bill clean of border bullshit and absurd restrictions.
:21:
You think its it's funny. Have you heard what's in the bill? Did you watch the video at least.

Straight garbage bill

Budget Bill's originate in the house dummy

Straight garbage bill

But it has to pass the Senate before it goes to the president to sign. You don't know how that works?

Straight garbage bill

But it has to pass the Senate before it goes to the president to sign. You don't know how that works?
How fucking stupid are you???

I already BLASTED the fucking spineless GOP.
The GOP doesn't control the house or its schedule. PELOSI DOES. Pelosi put this shit up for a vote at the last minute without anyone having the time to read it.

Trump managed to paint his flabby white ass into a corner and has no way out except with help from Congress..He is such a douche claiming that he needs to declare an emergency that didn't exist until Dems took the house.

Rs love cheap labor.
Trump ran against both parties.

Hannity is now blasting this bill on live TV so maybe I might get some support in this thread.

It is unbelievable to me that so many people rely on talking points to form an opinion

The GOP doesn't control the house or its schedule. PELOSI DOES. Pelosi put this shit up for a vote at the last minute without anyone having the time to read it.

Come on Gramps. Are you really going to try that? The committee didn't release it until almost midnight last night, and the Senate voted on it this morning. When do you think Pelosi was supposed to put it up for a vote? She couldn't do it until AFTER the Senate voted.
Congress Expected to Swiftly Pass Border Deal to Prevent Shutdown
House and Senate negotiators unveiled the 1,159 page bill just before midnight Thursday, leaving little time for lawmakers to actually digest its contents. Final passage is expected Thursday night when the House takes it up.

Come on Gramps. Are you really going to try that? The committee didn't release it until almost midnight last night, and the Senate voted on it this morning. When do you think Pelosi was supposed to put it up for a vote? She couldn't do it until AFTER the Senate voted.
House and Senate negotiators unveiled the 1,159 page bill just before midnight Thursday, leaving little time for lawmakers to actually digest its contents. Final passage is expected Thursday night when the House takes it up.
There is a reason this shit always takes to the very last second. And idiot Americans sit by and do nothing about it.
Pork pork pork, bad amendment after bad amendment.
And while I am lambasting both sides you're playing the usual partisan game of "not me"

There is a reason this shit always takes to the very last second. And idiot Americans sit by and do nothing about it.
Pork pork pork, bad amendment after bad amendment.
And while I am lambasting both sides you're playing the usual partisan game of "not me"

The idiot American here is the President who vetoed a bill in December that gave him more of what he wanted, than this one, and then walked out of his one and only negotiating session with Pelosi. Trump is the guy who refused the offer of $25 million a wall in exchange for the DACA kids last year. Stephen Millar wouldn't let him sign that deal.

McConnell had a deal with some wall funding before Christmas but Rush and Ann Coulter told him not to sign that. And then he walked out on Pelos, without even listening to what she would offer.

Every time Trump turns down what Pelosi is offering, he ends up settling for less than she was originally offering. This is some amazing Art of the Deal. If Trump keeps negotiating with Pelosi, he'll end up paying for the wall out of his own pocket.

Forum List

Back