If todays whites must own white history of 1800s, Dems of today own Dem history then too.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Apparently the left says todays whites...must be held to account for actions of whites in the past.

Then shouldnt todays Democrats be accountable for past Democrats? Afterall....Democrats raised the rebel flag. Founded the KKK. Fought against civil rights. All.the bad shit.

Oh....wait....they say democrats back then were different than the ones today? Yeah.....same for white people you fucking morons.

OP is an ignorant cracker ass trailer trash idiot BUT

Yes, we all have some degree of responsibility for past horrors but the difference between Dems and Repubs is that Dems evolved. Republicans only got worse.

this rambling rant belongs in politics why?

Its not. Its in Current Events. And lefties telling whites we must feel guilty over past white oppression is absolutely the topic of the day.

Its no more of a rant than the 10-20 per day Guno or any C-FAG member posts.

So...ask again....why arent Democrats coming to terms with and owning the racism and oppression of their past? Their KKK ties. Their slavery ties. Their raising of rebel flags. Their resistance to civil rights.

Democrat privilege. Why cant Democrats simply acknowledge the sins of their past?

Whites have to apparently. So....lets get on with it.

Yes, we all have some degree of responsibility for past horrors but the difference between Dems and Repubs is that Dems evolved. Republicans only got worse.

Whites evolved. Todays whites arent the same people that owned slaves. Yet...you lefties keep saying we are guilty.

So....the Democrats need to own up to all your evil. WE REPUBLICANS freed the slaves. And fought for civil rights and opposed the founding of the klan. WE have a histort of helping blacks.

You Democrats need to own up to the sins of your fathers. Saying "we evolved" isnt an excuse.

Dems evolved excuse? Doesn't work. The Dems are the ones responsible for the horrors of the KKK and Jim Crow laws and more.

Dems own it. There is no gray area.

Its not. Its in Current Events. And lefties telling whites we must feel guilty over past white oppression is absolutely the topic of the day.

So...ask again....why arent Democrats coming to terms with and owning the racism and oppression of their past? Their KKK ties. Their slavery ties. Their raising of rebel flags. Their resistance to civil rights.

Democrat privilege. Why cant Democrats simply acknowledge the sins of their past?

Ok I have to ask. What's a C - FAG member?

Whites evolved. Todays whites arent the same people that owned slaves. Yet...you lefties keep saying we are guilty.

So....the Democrats need to own up to all your evil. WE REPUBLICANS freed the slaves. And fought for civil rights and opposed the founding of the klan. WE have a histort of helping blacks.

You Democrats need to own up to the sins of your fathers. Saying "we evolved" isnt an excuse.
They leave you pretty much alone with this since they have no solid ground to stand on. They are slugs. If they had spine and wipe the slime off their eyes they could actually see they should take responsibility for their party's history. So much for a good thread going to waste.

Dems evolved excuse? Doesn't work. The Dems are the ones responsible for the horrors of the KKK and Jim Crow laws and more.

Except that it did and does have GOP members ....

Good question. I don`t know why he brings his gay fantasies here.

Quite lame response and you know it. Just get busy with your pants issue since you are alone on this one. All of the blood thirsty provocateurs are staying away.

And the conservative dems turned into the dixcrates and then became republicans recruited by the republican party

Quite lame response and you know it. Just get busy with your pants issue since you are alone on this one. All of the blood thirsty provocateurs are staying away.
Hardly when an entire state was under the control of a KKK formed by those in the Dem and GOP party... This thread is about owning up to your parties past....

While we are at it..I would like the GOP members to realize their party snuffed out states rights, tried to enslave the white race of the South, continued the slaughter of Native Indians for land and changed the Constitution to make sure corporations were considered individuals and could back presidents without being against the laws set forth by the Founding Fathers...

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members. In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

You certainly don't have to tell me about the old Dixiecrats. I lived amongst them.

Today those same people I knew who hated black people and Jews and hated everything about civil rights are all Republicans. They're not JUST Republicans, they're far right extremists."

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans CJOnline.com

Good question. I don`t know why he brings his gay fantasies here.
… I guess because we do not see any homosexuals standing up for what's right and truth. All homos belong to the DNC street thug section provoking

Hardly when an entire state was under the control of a KKK formed by those in the Dem and GOP party... This thread is about owning up to your parties past....
I have nothing to own up to party wise. The fallacy of "progressives" is that they assume that everybody who opposes totalitarian mentality belongs to the republican party or any party as a matter of fact.

Apparently the left says todays whites...must be held to account for actions of whites in the past.

Then shouldnt todays Democrats be accountable for past Democrats? Afterall....Democrats raised the rebel flag. Founded the KKK. Fought against civil rights. All.the bad shit.

Oh....wait....they say democrats back then were different than the ones today? Yeah.....same for white people you fucking morons.

We are all fully aware of sins of our past.

Are you going to own up to the rampant racism that exists in your party today?

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members.
In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

You certainly don't have to tell me about the old Dixiecrats. I lived amongst them.

Today those same people I knew who hated black people and Jews and hated everything about civil rights are all Republicans. They're not JUST Republicans, they're far right extremists."

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans CJOnline.com
Thanks Heaven you survived the KKK since they were intolerant of jews too as you also mentioned it.
BTW, are you a female?

Glad that the de crackerazation of the south is now in full swing, these old racist crackers are going down big time

Forum List

Back