If todays whites must own white history of 1800s, Dems of today own Dem history then too.

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members.
In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

You certainly don't have to tell me about the old Dixiecrats. I lived amongst them.

Today those same people I knew who hated black people and Jews and hated everything about civil rights are all Republicans. They're not JUST Republicans, they're far right extremists."

How Dixiecrats Became Republicans CJOnline.com
Thanks Heaven you survived the KKK since they were intolerant of jews too as you also mentioned it.
BTW, are you a female?
That was a quote from the article, low IQ dunce

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members. In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

You certainly don't have to tell me about the old Dixiecrats. I lived amongst them.

Today those same people I knew who hated black people and Jews and hated everything about civil rights are all Republicans. They're not JUST Republicans, they're far right extremists."

They are still democrats. The republicans in the south are immigrants to the south, or the kids disdaining their parents.

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members.
In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

Thanks Heaven you survived the KKK since they were intolerant of jews too as you also mentioned it.
BTW, are you a female?
My mistake..
Thank you for being polite to those who show sympathy toward others who are unjustly treated. I think it solves the IQ question very decisively. With an attitude like yours it makes me wonder if there is some merit to… nevermind.

Apparently the left says todays whites...must be held to account for actions of whites in the past.

Then shouldnt todays Democrats be accountable for past Democrats? Afterall....Democrats raised the rebel flag. Founded the KKK. Fought against civil rights. All.the bad shit.

Oh....wait....they say democrats back then were different than the ones today? Yeah.....same for white people you fucking morons.

We are all fully aware of sins of our past.

Are you going to own up to the rampant racism that exists in your party today?

Exactly.

Read the posts here. Its not the liberal/progressive/Dems who are the slimy racist cockroaches. I have no control for what my ancestors did or did not do. However, I am responsible for my own actions.

The OP and other RWs post their beliefs here. They are today's kkk, white supremacists and our world would be a better place if they were gone.

Instead, typical of RW racist cowards, they blame others for what they do and say.

this rambling rant belongs in politics why?

Its not. Its in Current Events. And lefties telling whites we must feel guilty over past white oppression is absolutely the topic of the day.

Its no more of a rant than the 10-20 per day Guno or any C-FAG member posts.

So...ask again....why arent Democrats coming to terms with and owning the racism and oppression of their past? Their KKK ties. Their slavery ties. Their raising of rebel flags. Their resistance to civil rights.

Democrat privilege. Why cant Democrats simply acknowledge the sins of their past?

Whites have to apparently. So....lets get on with it.

Ok I have to ask. What's a C - FAG member?
Good question. I don`t know why he brings his gay fantasies here.
… I guess because we do not see any homosexuals standing up for what's right and truth. All homos belong to the DNC street thug section provoking
OP is an ignorant cracker ass trailer trash idiot BUT

Yes, we all have some degree of responsibility for past horrors but the difference between Dems and Repubs is that Dems evolved. Republicans only got worse.

Dems evolved excuse? Doesn't work. The Dems are the ones responsible for the horrors of the KKK and Jim Crow laws and more.

Dems own it. There is no gray area.
Except that it did and does have GOP members ....
Quite lame response and you know it. Just get busy with your pants issue since you are alone on this one. All of the blood thirsty provocateurs are staying away.
Hardly when an entire state was under the control of a KKK formed by those in the Dem and GOP party... This thread is about owning up to your parties past....
I have nothing to own up to party wise. The fallacy of "progressives" is that they assume that everybody who opposes totalitarian mentality belongs to the republican party or any party as a matter of fact.
Log Cabin GOP members...

"I grew up and registered the first time into the old Democratic Party, which was a remnant of the old Dixiecrat Party. They hated blacks. They hated Jews. They hated Catholics. I grew up listening to it. I personally knew KKK members. In fact, a boy I dated had an older brother in the KKK (big time Democrats). That older brother's name is online in articles that talk about the Bogalusa Race Riots of the 60's. He had his white sheet on, with at least a half dozen other KKK members that worked for my father and were at our home a lot. He tried to pull a black man out of a car to beat him up and the black man shot him.

They are still democrats. The republicans in the south are immigrants to the south, or the kids disdaining their parents.
They are escaping the North because they fucked up so bad they cannot stand it any longer. Now they are working to fuck the South up too. When they succeed, where the fuck they are going to go?

Yes, we all have some degree of responsibility for past horrors but the difference between Dems and Repubs is that Dems evolved. Republicans only got worse.

Dems evolved excuse? Doesn't work. The Dems are the ones responsible for the horrors of the KKK and Jim Crow laws and more.

And the conservative dems turned into the dixcrates and then became republicans recruited by the republican party

So you're saying the Republicans of back then were actually liberals.....and they recruited racist conservatives out of the Democrat party?

Yeah. See? Liberals have always embraced racists. Thanks.

Apparently the left says todays whites...must be held to account for actions of whites in the past.

Then shouldnt todays Democrats be accountable for past Democrats? Afterall....Democrats raised the rebel flag. Founded the KKK. Fought against civil rights. All.the bad shit.

Oh....wait....they say democrats back then were different than the ones today? Yeah.....same for white people you fucking morons.

No. Im not. I see one party that is in full attack mode against one race. Its Dems against whites.

No. Im not. I see one party that is in full attack mode against one race. Its Dems against whites.

So, you'd rather play your delusional victim card...

Except that it did and does have GOP members ....

Do tell Moonglow. Why don't you tell me who they are with links of course.

KKK was formed not to battle blacks, jews and catholics per se but to battle Republicans. No Republican would have been allowed.

Jim Crow laws. Dems own it.

Dixiecrats? Only two switched to the R column that were heavyweights.

Quit playing victim. Quit pretending the past is actually the present. Quit with the constant whining about 'poor little victimized whites'.

Take responsibility for what you are TODAY and what your party is TODAY.

Delusional? Who the hell on the left these days doesn't blame "whitey" for all the shit that goes on?

I to this day have never witnessed on boards, in the media, in government anyone blaming "whitey" willy nilly for the enslavement of the Irish for example as they are wont to do over blacks.

I to this day have never witnessed US blacks stating that the slavery days that they endured had nothing to do with those whites that came thru Ellis Island.

No. Blacks and whacko insane white libs keep talking about "whites" as if we were one great movement that caused slavery even if ones white heritage happens to be Slovak/Italian.

It's insane. But that's the left these days.

Last edited:
Quit playing victim. Quit pretending the past is actually the present. Quit with the constant whining about 'poor little victimized whites'.

Take responsibility for what you are TODAY and what your party is TODAY.

Take responsibility for your D past and maybe everyone could move forward.

11692581_926742874035491_2237065188660871583_n.jpg

BTW, are you a female?

So where is the historical proof of what this person is saying?
It's not out there. Just heresay. AKA bullshit.

I don't buy into the pixiedust argument that one day OMG all southern D's became R's.

R's wouldn't have had it at the time. You know the party that was anti slavery, freed the blacks, anti KKK, anti Jim Crow laws.

Give me a break that overnight R's gave up their heritage. D's are the only ones saying it while denying their past.

That's not proof.

this rambling rant belongs in politics why?

Its not. Its in Current Events. And lefties telling whites we must feel guilty over past white oppression is absolutely the topic of the day.

Its no more of a rant than the 10-20 per day Guno or any C-FAG member posts.

So...ask again....why arent Democrats coming to terms with and owning the racism and oppression of their past? Their KKK ties. Their slavery ties. Their raising of rebel flags. Their resistance to civil rights.

Democrat privilege. Why cant Democrats simply acknowledge the sins of their past?

Whites have to apparently. So....lets get on with it.

The past has been repeatedly acknowledged and great effort has been made to rectify the bad behavior, but if you aren't aware of it, this is just for you.

I, personally, and all Democrats I know, admit that the Democratic party was once a racist party who did horrible things in the name of the party. I and most others regret those actions and, after realizing the error of those actions have made every effort to change behavior and goals to be more in line with the ideal that everyone deserves a fair shot, and oppression of minorities is no longer acceptable.

Feel better now?

BTW, are you a female?

I don't buy into the pixiedust argument that one day OMG all southern D's became R's.

R's wouldn't have had it at the time. You know the party that was anti slavery, freed the blacks, anti KKK, anti Jim Crow laws.

Give me a break that overnight R's gave up their heritage. D's are the only ones saying it while denying their past.

That's not proof.
There was both GOP and DEM members of the KKK in the early 1900's...One reaction was the NAACP..........Started by a Jew....why cause Americans hated Jews, Catholics, blacks and others they deemed unfit for society..

Delusional? Who the hell on the left these days doesn't blame "whitey" for all the shit that goes on?

I to this day have never witnessed on boards, in the media, in government anyone blaming "whitey" willy nilly for the enslavement of the Irish for example as they are wont to do over blacks.

I to this day have never witnessed US blacks stating that the slavery days that they endured had nothing to do with those whites that came thru Ellis Island.

No. Blacks and whacko insane white libs keep talking about "whites" as if we were one great movement that caused slavery even if ones white heritage happens to be Slovak/Italian.

I guess I didn't realize that there is rampant racism against Irish folks.(eye roll) Once you point out where that racism is coming from, I will stand with you against racism towards the Irish.

The rest of your blanket statements are just useless blabber.

I guess I didn't realize that there is rampant racism against Irish folks.(eye roll) Once you point out where that racism is coming from, I will stand with you against racism towards the Irish.

The rest of your blanket statements are just useless blabber.
Hello my darling :smiliehug:
…and I did not realize that there is a rampant racism agains black folks. My dear, racism exists whether we like it or not, whether we fight agains it or not. (it is a fact and not an endorsement of racism on my part) Blacks, whites, native Americans, Hispanics, the nations of the Far East and ethnicities share the ownership of racism. Nobody owns the sole patent on it.

BTW, are you a female?

That's not proof.
There was both GOP and DEM members of the KKK in the early 1900's...One reaction was the NAACP..........Started by a Jew....why cause Americans hated Jews, Catholics, blacks and others they deemed unfit for society..

Give me the link that shows the KKK had R's and I'm cool.

Give me names. Give me proof. Just to let you know Moonglow I'm loaded for bear.

Forum List

Back