If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

No information confirms this, but if he's gone, the questions would be asked, "how or by whom"?

I could go over a few scenarios, but certainly one could be that he was getting closer to S Korea and maybe even the U.S and China or others saw a vital controlled satellite at their border disappearing. Could it be someone from the inside who wanted power? Maybe an enemy state who was concerned about the whispers lately he was considering a nuclear test (another reason China may have been responsible if they felt he was disobeying)?

Nobody knows anything right now, he could be inside watching MSNBC and being fed candy. However, if he is gone, even as he didn't seem very healthy and I even recall Tucker Carlson mentioning that he could hear Kim breathing heavily when he was nearby just while performing that short walk, I'd still be suspicious. When and if such tyrants fall, there must always be questions that are answered.

He was extremely obese, had LOTS of bad habits like loving specific cigarettes and cheese he had imported... and supposedly it was a "botched" heart surgery.

Yeah I read that botched angle. I stand by my statement. I just ask the questions, someone else will have to find the answers on this one. He certainly didn't seem to be in sparkling health, but who knows? Time will tell.

Well if so, I wonder who will replace him? It's been shown that there are only two people worse than him. The one they had before him and the one they're gonna get!
Hillary could replace Kim, but she is more evil
hillarykimpos.jpg

Well if so, I wonder who will replace him? It's been shown that there are only two people worse than him. The one they had before him and the one they're gonna get!

His sister.
Who is purported to be worse than he was.

Weird I thought I had read the opposite, but then again I could have gotten that mixed up with his older brother that got killed and lost his succession to power for sneaking to Japan to go to Disneyland.

His sister.
Who is purported to be worse than he was.

Weird I thought I had read the opposite, but then again I could have gotten that mixed up with his older brother that got killed and lost his succession to power for sneaking to Japan to go to Disneyland.

Yeah I never heard of that either. His sister was the one who came to the Winter Olympics and met with the South Korea President and I think had something to do with unifying the North and South Korea skating team if memory serves.

This is a pretty comprehensive page about her.

Saw this report from a verified source.

View attachment 327849

If true, the Chinese leaders will not allow a free society in North Korea and will probably insert one of their chosen Koreans to lead that country. Lil Kim Jung Un is/was ruthless and killed any threat to his power including his own relatives. Undoubtedly there will be a bloody struggle for power within the Hermit nation....

Last edited:
I've seen this story he is in a "Vegetative State"

Again, have to be cautious here, because a lot of stories about Kim, like how he executed his Mistress or had his uncle fed to dogs (A dog eating a Korean! What a twist!) turned out to be untrue.
I saw the same, maybe from the same source...Japanese intelligence.

Saw this report from a verified source.

View attachment 327849

If true, the Chinese leaders will not allow a free society in North Korea and will probably insert one of their chosen Koreans to lead that country. Lil Kim Jung Un is/was ruthless and killed any threat to his power including his own relatives.

Well given the only reason they agreed to stop the Korean War was if they could keep the Communist North as a buffer, they will do whatever it takes to keep a Communist dictator in power there.

One always has to take what comes out of North Korea with skepticism, but if true, we will most likely see a power struggle with Kim’s sister, Kim Yo-Jong claiming authority as regent for Kim’s children and as a lineal descendant of the Kim family. I am sure power moves are well underway.

One always has to take what comes out of North Korea with skepticism, but if true, we will most likely see a power struggle with Kim’s sister, Kim Yo-Jong claiming authority as regent for Kim’s children and as a lineal descendant of the Kim family. I am sure power moves are well underway.

Only Dai Lo China will decide the outcome of any struggle, so they had better not even waste their time and create bad blood between one another only for one to be disappointed and eventually liquidated.

Still don’t trust that it’s true yet. If so good riddance

I didn't know he had more than one child.

Forum List

Back