If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

This isn't necessarily a good thing

I never said it was good... just that it will change the world and it will. Worst case scenario is you see a civil war where North Koreans see that China is picking their new leader and not the "will of God" they think does everything in their country.

How about Stacey Abrams. They are about the same size, look a bit alike; both are Marxists, and both equally unqualified to lead. If she got that ridiculous haircut the fat boy had, lots of North Koreans wouldn't notice the difference....certainly they would be afraid to say they did.

If he's dead, how will it be blamed on Trump?
_______

Something like the Doctor who operated claiming Trump put him up to botching the operation---right before the Doctor is marched off to be hung---so they wouldn't kill his family too.

New York Media would run with it. They have routinely relied on less reliable sources to report even more outrageous shit.

How about Stacey Abrams. They are about the same size, look a bit alike; both are Marxists, and both equally unqualified to lead. If she got that ridiculous haircut the fat boy had, lots of North Koreans wouldn't notice the difference....certainly they would be afraid to say they did.
Stupid.

I've seen this story he is in a "Vegetative State"

Again, have to be cautious here, because a lot of stories about Kim, like how he executed his Mistress or had his uncle fed to dogs (A dog eating a Korean! What a twist!) turned out to be untrue.

I did see some news that they had asked Chinese medical experts to come and try to save him.

It also mentioned his younger sister would be next in line. We could see the fall of one of the last "Communist" countries in the world.
I was thinking the same thing, his sister who I think helped tame his perspective that lead to us being able to open up talks.

Well if so, I wonder who will replace him? It's been shown that there are only two people worse than him. The one they had before him and the one they're gonna get!
Hillary could replace Kim, but she is more evil
View attachment 327874
HillaryJongUn.jpg

Stupid.
_____

You know, the real W.E.B. DuBois said in about 1905 that, "sooner or later, Black People are going to have to realize that everything that goes wrong in their lives is not the fault of White People".

I have read some of your recent posts, and you are a long long way from following his advice even though you use his picture for your signature on the internet.

65 years after the War on Poverty, The Great Society and Affirmative Action---you are still whining like a little bitch. I think you must be stupid or something.

______

Whoever it is has a choice and chance to bring NK to growth never seen as they have the perfectly timed opportunity to pick up production China will lose from all this. And the global economy can benefit from infrastructure projects and setting up manufacturing creating an economy/wealth that can buy our goods and services as well.

Forum List

Back