If Trump cared about Jews.

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.

Why ?

You don't know the constitution?
Why? Because it helps teach people against ignorant antisemitism.

Big words you don't know?
The majority of people worldwide either don't know about the Holocaust, or don't think it happened as said.The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers

Exactly it's the left

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

Untrue. Most Nazis either died during WW2, dropped out of the party, or went into hiding. I seriously doubt that any of them were even alive for the 2016 election.

I believe the individual meant Neo-Nazi... If true then the individual should know most Neo-Nazis do not vote or vote third party and would not vote for Trump because of his daughter marriage to a Jewish man...
Calling them neo Nazis doesn't hold the same stigma as Nazi. Its basically the same thing. A person who worships Hitler is the same.

Dude, you must have watched the Blues Brothers while you were on acid or something. Sure there were Illinois Nazis in places like Skokie at one time, but they were against the Civil Rights Act, just like the Democrats were. I wouldn't doubt that most of them were Democrats too.
Sure what ever you say.
Anti-Semitic Incidents Remained at Near-Historic Levels in 2018; Assaults Against Jews More Than Doubled

Why ?

You don't know the constitution?
Why? Because it helps teach people against ignorant antisemitism.

Big words you don't know?
The majority of people worldwide either don't know about the Holocaust, or don't think it happened as said.The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers

Exactly it's the left
So MENA, or Middle East / North African countries are on the left?

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
The Jews do that. Now stop being an anti-semite.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.
I am so glad you make a distinction without distinction. It's called a lie.

Greg

Everything is a giant conspiracy to the Jews.

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.
Wow not only do you deny the holocaust, you hate Israel. And that means you hate America.

I haven't denied the holocaust; yes I hate Israel; and because I am an American, I know what freedom looks like (unlike the occupants of the death camp Israel operates)
Well Israel and Judaism are the same thing. So you must be a Nazi.

Its possible. Have quite a few German ancestors. They must have come over because Germany was too Jew-y or something.

Wow not only do you deny the holocaust, you hate Israel. And that means you hate America.

I haven't denied the holocaust; yes I hate Israel; and because I am an American, I know what freedom looks like (unlike the occupants of the death camp Israel operates)

Its possible. Have quite a few German ancestors. They must have come over because Germany was too Jew-y or something.
REPENT! Unless you're Jewish. In which case you're good.

REPENT! Unless you're Jewish. In which case you're good.

I have nothing to repent. The OP started this thread so they could be offended and feel superior to others so I obliged them. I should by canonized. Do Jews have saints? If so, I should be made one. I just need to get paid a 15% licensing fee for all the necklaces and shit they make with my graven image on it. The Jews will understand. Money is money.

Both is untrue. Your Guru is just driving the new Bugatti.
God must have wanted it for him. Who are we to question his ways?
Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.
That's how you punch your ticket straight to hell, my friend
At least I don´t need knee guards.
They won't do you any good in the pits of hellfire
Can´t get worse here. I personally think that the entity called God is not as strict and gruesome as some believe, anyway.

Both is untrue. Your Guru is just driving the new Bugatti.
God must have wanted it for him. Who are we to question his ways?
Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.
That's how you punch your ticket straight to hell, my friend
At least I don´t need knee guards.

Only takes a few years to get tough knees though I would suggest you need them for other purposes not related to Religion.

Greg
Which are?

I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.
Holocaust denial is causing antisemitism to rear its ugly head. Of course you don't care. You don't care about Jews.
Lol you really are nuts. How in the hell did you come up with that. Take your meds and seek more mental help.
Some links proving my assertion.
The Rise of 'Soft' Holocaust Denial - The Tower
The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers
Survey: Holocaust Is Fading From American Memory
Still does nothing to prove your assertion that I don't care about Jews.
The real world facts are that in the U.S. you are allowed to believe anything you want.

Though democrats are pushing toward deciding what you can say, think, feel, belive or even write.

I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.
Holocaust denial is causing antisemitism to rear its ugly head. Of course you don't care. You don't care about Jews.
Lol you really are nuts. How in the hell did you come up with that. Take your meds and seek more mental help.
The real world facts are that in the U.S. you are allowed to believe anything you want.

Though democrats are pushing toward deciding what you can say, think, feel, belive or even write.
You are an enabler of antisemitic Nazis.

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers

I am so glad you make a distinction without distinction. It's called a lie.

Greg

Everything is a giant conspiracy to the Jews.
What an antisemitic Nazi.

Damn take your meds. Did your folks have any children that lived?
Following the constitution is hardly enabling. Acting like a Nazi or communist is totally wrong.

Following the constitution is hardly enabling. Acting like a Nazi or communist is totally wrong.
Your constitution allows Nazism to fester. Europe today is better most of them criminalized Holocaust denial. They also outlawed guns. This is why Europe is more civilized. This is why Europe isn't shooting up synagogues today.

Your constitution allows Nazism to fester. Europe today is better most of them criminalized Holocaust denial. They also outlawed guns. This is why Europe is more civilized. This is why Europe isn't shooting up synagogues today.
Sorry I will take the constitution over anything Europe has to offer. Europe needed someone to help the n two world wars and still requires NATO.
Funny for outlaws ng guns we sure hear about guns flowing into Europe. Not that long ago there were bombs and trucks killing people indescriminatly. Almost every European country is having healthcare woes . Remind me in a few years just how good you have it.

Sorry I will take the constitution over anything Europe has to offer. Europe needed someone to help the n two world wars and still requires NATO.
Funny for outlaws ng guns we sure hear about guns flowing into Europe. Not that long ago there were bombs and trucks killing people indescriminatly. Almost every European country is having healthcare woes . Remind me in a few years just how good you have it.
Europe isn't as antisemitic as America. Europe cares about Jews, and antisemitism. That is why they did the right thing, and criminalized Holocaust denial, and outlawed guns. So Nazis with guns couldn't shoot up the synagogue.

Europe isn't as antisemitic as America. Europe cares about Jews, and antisemitism. That is why they did the right thing, and criminalized Holocaust denial, and outlawed guns. So Nazis with guns couldn't shoot up the synagogue.
I guess you really are as stupid as you sound. How many billions does the U.S. give to Isreal every year?
You claim that Europe got rid of guns so that Nazis can not shoot up the synagogue. So you are admitting that you have Nazis that would be doing that if they had the guns. Good for you admitting that Europe has a problem is the first step.

In case you have not been keeping up. It is easier to get fully automatic weapons in Europe then in the U.S.
There has only been one synagogue shooting in many years in the U.S.
The number of bombs used to kill people is almost non existent compared to that of Europe.

I guess you really are as stupid as you sound. How many billions does the U.S. give to Isreal every year?
You claim that Europe got rid of guns so that Nazis can not shoot up the synagogue. So you are admitting that you have Nazis that would be doing that if they had the guns. Good for you admitting that Europe has a problem is the first step.

In case you have not been keeping up. It is easier to get fully automatic weapons in Europe then in the U.S.
There has only been one synagogue shooting in many years in the U.S.
The number of bombs used to kill people is almost non existent compared to that of Europe.
The United States owes Jews reparations for the American history of antisemitism. Nazis in America kill the most Jews in the world today along with Nazis in Palestine. Nazism is rising, and you don't want to criminalize Holocaust denial to help stop Nazism.

Forum List

Back