If Trump Fires Mueller, Impeachment Would Be On The Table

If president Trump gets one of his men in the Justice dept to fire special council Mueller, then he will be impeached.

IF he is innocent, he should let the investigation come to its end, which will prove his innocence.
Can't wait for the helicopter outside the WH to fly trump and family away

If president Trump gets one of his men in the Justice dept to fire special council Mueller, then he will be impeached.

IF he is innocent, he should let the investigation come to its end, which will prove his innocence.

They have speculated as to why Trump is so paranoid about people investigating him. Some think it's his former mafia financing ties, some think it's russian financing ties. Maybe he's afraid Mueller will subpoena his taxes, or his business records that would show him in violation of the emoluments clause for taking foreign money.

Just what is Trump afraid of?
Afraid or pissed?
I know you would be thrilled to be vilified for 12 months and then investigated for another 6+ months.

Afraid or pissed?
I know you would be thrilled to be vilified for 12 months and then investigated for another 6+ months.

Trump questioned Obama's birth place for 5 years.

You mean like that?
5 years, 24/7?
No, I don't remember that.
Then you have a very selective memory
5 years, 24/7?
Unless you were watching Fox when I wasn't.

5 years, 24/7?

For five years Trump claimed he was going to produce Obama's Kenya birth certificate. Trump sent investigators to Hawaii and Africa to find Obamas real birth certificate.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to Trump back then, because Obama was able to continue to carry out his agenda, despite Trump investigating him.

5 years, 24/7?

For five years Trump claimed he was going to produce Obama's Kenya birth certificate. Trump sent investigators to Hawaii and Africa to find Obamas real birth certificate.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to Trump back then, because Obama was able to continue to carry out his agenda, despite Trump investigating him.
It wasn't headline news 24/7...unless you were watching Fox when I wasn't.
Next...

Next...

Being ignorant, isn't proof of somethings non-existence.

Next...

Being ignorant, isn't proof of somethings non-existence.
I'm sure you were watching Fox intensely during the Obama years; I wasn't.

I'm not into fox news, but I have a computer and I know about this search engine called "google" You put terms into the search box, and it gives you information about what happened from years ago.

Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is so far up Trump's ass he had to ask Putin to scoot over.
- Bill Maher

IMG_0131.JPG

Afraid or pissed?

Trump questioned Obama's birth place for 5 years.

You mean like that?
5 years, 24/7?
Another dead spot in your memory. Blotted out 5 years of Trump's birtherism. Wow.
You watched Fox; I didn't.
At least we know you watch Fox.

I'm not into fox news, but I have a computer and I know about this search engine called "google" You put terms into the search box, and it gives you information about what happened from years ago.
And your searches showed Fox as the sole outlet obsessed with Obama's Nation of Birth.
You want to continue looking stupid?
Be my guest.

Forum List

Back