If Trump Fires Mueller, Impeachment Would Be On The Table

So, since you're willing and eager to keep your hate and vitriol flowing in the face of zero evidence that it's justified.... and with nutcases from Illinois starting to shoot Republicans after hearing enough of it....

How many more leftist-nutcase assassinations of Republicans are you willing to tolerate before you start thinking about changing your ways?

We should probably take a pool of people like this.
NONE is what I hope but there are crazies on both sides of the fence and you have one in the WH a sick puppy and until this CANCER is eliminated there will be very little bi partisanship

Yea you want business as ususual on Capitol hill, insider trading, everyone sucking everyone's dick and fuck the middle class..

That's why you want the outsider Trump removed, it upsets the Apple cart.

Don't you get it?? Trump is the one who will fu the middle class He's the one who makes millions with his tax reform deals He's the one making HUNDREDS of millions while he's president

Be specific in his tax reform Eddie..and did it pass?

Again they and you hate Trump for upsetting the apple cart

View attachment 133812

What did he upset? He and his family still are making more millions. deals with russia china ? You think a tiger changes its stripes? A con mam plain ans simple who has only feelings for himself ......and maybe Flynn LOL

So you look the other way when people like Bil, Hillary, Nancy , Harry make millions while in office?

NONE is what I hope but there are crazies on both sides of the fence and you have one in the WH a sick puppy and until this CANCER is eliminated there will be very little bi partisanship

Yea you want business as ususual on Capitol hill, insider trading, everyone sucking everyone's dick and fuck the middle class..

That's why you want the outsider Trump removed, it upsets the Apple cart.

Don't you get it?? Trump is the one who will fu the middle class He's the one who makes millions with his tax reform deals He's the one making HUNDREDS of millions while he's president

Be specific in his tax reform Eddie..and did it pass?

Again they and you hate Trump for upsetting the apple cart

View attachment 133812

What did he upset? He and his family still are making more millions. deals with russia china ? You think a tiger changes its stripes? A con mam plain ans simple who has only feelings for himself ......and maybe Flynn LOL

So you look the other way when people like Bil, Hillary, Nancy , Harry make millions while in office?

NO F them too The insider trading and other bs going on with congress pisses me off to no ends BUT here we have an obvious scumbag in trump and repubs say tough shit you did it too???

So Democrats, when 2018 rolls around and we have healthcare, tax reform and the wall, what will you run on? Russia?

After Comey's testimony it seems obvious that Mueller should be fired.

We learned that Comey lied about leaking documents with the purpose of forcing a special counsel to be appointed. The fact that this fraud was used specifically to get a special counsel appointed who happens to be close colleagues with the one perpetuating the fraud and then that special counsel immediately turns around and hires partisan assistant's to help in is which hunt is disturbing.

Add to that that we clearly have one or more people involved with the special counsel allegedly leaking information to the press demonstrates that this team cannot be trusted.

Then we learn there are investigations on the presidents finances which have nothing to do with Russia.

Sorry, I was willing to support Mueller at first but he clearly is going fishing rather than honoring his appointment. This is wrong.

We learned that Comey lied about leaking documents with the purpose of forcing a special counsel to be appointed. The fact that this fraud was used specifically to get a special counsel appointed who happens to be close colleagues with the one perpetuating the fraud and then that special counsel immediately turns around and hires partisan assistant's to help in is which hunt is disturbing.

Add to that that we clearly have one or more people involved with the special counsel allegedly leaking information to the press demonstrates that this team cannot be trusted.

Then we learn there are investigations on the presidents finances which have nothing to do with Russia.

Sorry, I was willing to support Mueller at first but he clearly is going fishing rather than honoring his appointment. This is wrong.
Should a client who is a Democrat, NOT HIRE YOU as a lawyer because you are a Republican?

Are you truly implying and saying that a lawyer can not do their jobs fairly if they are of a different political party than you?

that their oaths are meaningless if they are of the opposite political party and our entire judicial system is a scam?

You seem to be buying in to a bunch of political nonsense Avatar.

No question Trumputin is his own worse enemy. He has no self control or common sense, nor listens to anyone.
When he was in business he would just sue anyone that would get in his way.
Now... there's something a lot bigger than he is.. and it's called the Constitution.., the document he's wiped his ass with since taking office.

And this is why I kinda don't want him impeached.

He's so scattered and impotent that he really can't get anything done. No legislation, in spite of R congress because he just stay on one thing long enough to understand an issue. The most he can do are his embarrassing "executive orders".

OTOH, Pence is way far right, phony christian, wants sharia law, has enough backing in congress to actually get laws passed and he's organized. It's not for nothing this vile creep has just started his own PAC. Why would a veep have a PAC?

Then there's LyinRyan, McConnell and the other most corrupt Rs in our history.

I'd rather have the cheeto posturing, bragging, eating chocolate cake, golfing but not actually getting much done. He's already funneled about $6Million into his own pockets and that's the real reason he wanted to be prez - to steal, but honestly, I think it could be way worse.

Like - all those times he said he wants to gut the constitution and the RWNJs applauded. I can't see the Rs stopping him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Avatar, your spin falls flat, period.

What healthcare, tax reform and the wall? Your arguments fall flat.

When is the winning going to begin, Alt Righties?

LN is right that "I'd rather have the cheeto posturing, bragging, eating chocolate cake, golfing but not actually getting much done. He's already funneled about $6Million into his own pockets and that's the real reason he wanted to be prez - to steal, but honestly, I think it could be way worse."

Trump is making more foreign money while in office, than those you mentioned made from any source combined.

Link

Again another one who has hodgkinsons disease..

You guys are weird mofos..Trump didn't take the job for money..
No question Trumputin is his own worse enemy. He has no self control or common sense, nor listens to anyone.
Now... there's something a lot bigger than he is.. and it's called the Constitution.., the document he's wiped his ass with since taking office.

He's so scattered and impotent that he really can't get anything done. No legislation, in spite of R congress because he just stay on one thing long enough to understand an issue. The most he can do are his embarrassing "executive orders".

OTOH, Pence is way far right, phony christian, wants sharia law, has enough backing in congress to actually get laws passed and he's organized. It's not for nothing this vile creep has just started his own PAC. Why would a veep have a PAC?

I'd rather have the cheeto posturing, bragging, eating chocolate cake, golfing but not actually getting much done. He's already funneled about $6Million into his own pockets and that's the real reason he wanted to be prez - to steal, but honestly, I think it could be way worse.

Like - all those times he said he wants to gut the constitution and the RWNJs applauded. I can't see the Rs stopping him.

6 million dollars?

You must be poor...chump change

Trump is making more foreign money while in office, than those you mentioned made from any source combined.

Link

6 million dollars?

I'm just reeel thrilled for you being so wealthy that $12MILLION a year from ONLY the US taxpayer is chump change. That doesn't count millions from foreign gigs that have grown out of being prez.

You might want to educate yourself. If you did, you would know just how stupid it is to think Clinton's, Pelosi, Harry are bilking the office for anything like trump is.

Link

6 million dollars?

Bear Chump didn't take the job for money??? That'd be a first for him

We learned that Comey lied about leaking documents with the purpose of forcing a special counsel to be appointed. The fact that this fraud was used specifically to get a special counsel appointed who happens to be close colleagues with the one perpetuating the fraud and then that special counsel immediately turns around and hires partisan assistant's to help in is which hunt is disturbing..

There isn't a single legitimate point in that rant. First Comey had no control over who Rosenstein would hire, and Mueller is hiring the best he can find.

Bear Chump didn't take the job for money??? That'd be a first for him

Jared is trying to expand his business while on government travel. Donald is telling folks to buy Ivanka's stuff, and Mar-a-lago is making more money than ever because Trump travels there on the public dime.

But it looks like Trumps approval is so low, he's spending the weekend at Camp David saving millions in travel and security costs. Because even his core voters are pissed over how much Mar-a-lago vacations cost them as taxpayers.

What goes around comes around. President Clinton was impeached for misleading a grand jury about sexual peccadilloes. Four*** of those who voted to impeach the Pres. later resigned for more egregious sexual activities - F'n hypocrites.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Gingrich, Hyde, Livingston, Foley

If president Trump gets one of his men in the Justice dept to fire special council Mueller, then he will be impeached.

IF he is innocent, he should let the investigation come to its end, which will prove his innocence.

If president Trump gets one of his men in the Justice dept to fire special council Mueller, then he will be impeached.

IF he is innocent, he should let the investigation come to its end, which will prove his innocence.

They have speculated as to why Trump is so paranoid about people investigating him. Some think it's his former mafia financing ties, some think it's russian financing ties. Maybe he's afraid Mueller will subpoena his taxes, or his business records that would show him in violation of the emoluments clause for taking foreign money.

Just what is Trump afraid of?

Forum List

Back